Quote Originally Posted by Pugger
Peter King was on the NBC pregame show last night and he reiterated his belief that Brett is going to retire. I'm not going to hold my breath. Brett has cried wolf too many times. I too will believe it when the season starts and Brett isn't on anyone's roster.
I want to see Brett follow Mangini to Cleveland and play there. What fun! Its all just entertainment.

Those of you worried about Favre's legacy have nothing to fear, that story has already been written. Maybe some people are feeling ashamed of yourselves for hating-on Thompson last summer, embarrassed that TT has been vindicated. Take one step forward if you fall into this catetgory.

I am most against the sentinment that Favre should have stayed retired. Coming back and accepting a gig with the ne'r-d-well Jets showed the best of Brett Favre - his love of the game of football, willingness to take risks, his boyish good nature. I hope he comes back next year, although I REALLY think he should consider being a backup, the season is too long for a senior citizen.