Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lambeau-field/

“I have played with other teams, but I will be remembered as a Packer,” Favre said. “I feel that. I think the true Packer backers, which there are tons out there, feel the same way. I’m not the first player to play for other teams or rivals. . . . As time goes by, that’s how I will be remembered, as a Packer, and that’s how I want to be remembered.”
If only he had started and ended with that sentiment
Then, he needs to start acting like he is a Packer. He still lets contention come through. "True Packer backers"? So, while he clearly has taken years to start getting over his animosity toward the organization, any fan who holds any toward him is not a true Packer backer??? That's a bit egocentric.

He would be better served to acknowledge that many die hard Packer fans may have mixed feelings toward him, and say that he hopes they can come to accept the last years of his career and remember the many exciting times there were with him in GB.

Then, he needs to start acing like a Packer again, show up at some things, and talk like a former Packer all-in with the organization.