Page 549 of 563 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 547 548 549 550 551 559 ... LastLast
Results 10,961 to 10,980 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I bet Patler has never had to consult a divorce lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I bet Patler has never had to consult a divorce lawyer.
    Nope! Mrs. Patler and I have been together almost 50 years, and this was the first marriage for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I figured it would be Winters or Chmura. WTH Brent?
    i'd have thought he'd have called brad childress.
    having his wife do it doesn't surprise me one bit. he likes to keep himself at arms length. i first noticed this when he didn't want to come back to Green Bay for the superbowl parade etc. he's such an odd ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Nope! Mrs. Patler and I have been together almost 50 years, and this was the first marriage for both of us.
    Seems unAmerican to me.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

You aren't the only one in a happy marriage. This February we will be celebrating our 35th anniv.

Blog Entries
    Had a feeling that was the case. Congrats to you and Pugger! Thank you for reminding me there are still things that are pristine in this messed up world.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    You aren't the only one in a happy marriage. This February we will be celebrating our 35th anniv.
    Happy? Who the heck said we are happy?
    (If anyone tells Mrs. Patler, I will deny having said this!)

We'll tell her it was some poster named Shamrock!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Happy? Who the heck said we are happy?
    (If anyone tells Mrs. Patler, I will deny having said this!)
    Ain't that the truth. After almost 20 years I settle for just lesser degrees of misery. Besides, it's cheaper to keep her.

bf's hof display will include a vikings jersey along with a Packers jersey. lol...perfect! what else would you expect?

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...st-look-080316

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    bf's hof display will include a vikings jersey along with a Packers jersey. lol...perfect! what else would you expect?
    Ahhh, Favre played well in his vengeance tour with the Queens. It was a notable part of his career, playing that well as a 40-year-old (if memory serves.) I'm OK with acknowledging that reality.

What would be emotionally satisfying for me would be to see Hall of Fame QB Brett Favre shake the hand of future HOF QB Scott Tolzien this Sunday. That would be a moment to treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...st-look-080316
    (shaking head) Guy is still 100% narcissist.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    (shaking head) Guy is still 100% narcissist.
    Did your donkey-honkey ass read where it said the NFL made the call on what went in there?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...ackers-jerseys

"The Hall's curatorial staff selects the artifacts for exhibit," Pete Fierle, vice president of communications for the Hall of Fame, told ESPN.com.
    According to the Hall of Fame, the Packers jersey is the one Favre wore when he broke the NFL career touchdown pass record. The Vikings jersey is the one he wore when he broke Jim Marshall's NFL record for consecutive starts."

Did your donkey-honkey ass read where it said the NFL made the call on what went in there?

"The Hall's curatorial staff selects the artifacts for exhibit," Pete Fierle, vice president of communications for the Hall of Fame, told ESPN.com.
    According to the Hall of Fame, the Packers jersey is the one Favre wore when he broke the NFL career touchdown pass record. The Vikings jersey is the one he wore when he broke Jim Marshall's NFL record for consecutive starts."
    I highly doubt he could have anything to do with the decision. Now where's that eye roll emoji......

Did they bring out the yardage record jersey? The INT record jersey?

Didn't he set the record for total consecutive starts, regular season and playoffs with the Jets? Regular consecutive season starts with the Vikings. They should throw a Jets uniform in there too.

Excluding playoffs:

Packers 255 games or 84.4%
    Vikings 29 games or 9.6%
    Jets 16 games or 5.3%
    Falcons 2 games or 0.7%

Now that is something I approve of. Well done!

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    I'm disappointed I was not chosen to present........lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?