Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4

so the QB with the most talent in the history of the game gets zero credit for becoming good?... he was pretty damn good in college and holmgren wasnt there then? coaches are good due to good players... holmgren is no different.. was he a good coach, well ya.. but dont take away what brett did.. redic
Not taking anything away from what Brett accomplished in this league, but WTF are you talking about? Did you see him in Atlanta? Did you see him the first year and a half in Green Bay? Oh, sorry I forgot you are too young to have seen it with your own eyes and actually take anything away from it. Favre was a HORRIBLE QB with the Falcons. He was a HORRIBLE QB when he came to Green Bay. I remember screaming at the TV when Favre would make some of his bonehead plays, pleading that Holmgren would put in Brunell, or Majikowski, or even Anthony Dilweg a time or two (If you aren't old enough to remember Anthony Dilweg, you aren't old enough to remember the beginning of Favre's career in Green Bay). Seriously. He was god awful before Holmgren got him under control. Don't believe me? Ask other Packer fans that have been around longer than you. Ask other Packer fans who are old enough to remember the 1992 season. Ask other FOOTBALL fans that have been around to see GREATER quarterbacks than the almighty Brett Favre. You might be suprised at what you find out...