Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
'Slut Walk'... Ehh! Sounds like a song title for some hard rock bands release. I havn't been in TO since 1986. I'm 100 miles North of TO right now and have absolutely no ambition to spend a single day there. Montreal spoils you.

Upnorth my stance in that whole thing has always been simply this. To do what I felt was necessary to protect Brett Favre's wife Deanna and the children and his family from all this CRAP as their innoscent.

I avoid this issue like I would poison. Sorry Upnorth I cannot comment on any meaning or double meaning. It's total garbage to me.

Entertainment for 'small minds'.
I thought it was Brett's job to protect his wife and children from having to deal with the fact that their father is a cheating bastard who uses his position with an organization in order to get women who say no to him fired. Huh.

Witty literary wordsmithing is not really entertainment for small minds. Entertainment for small minds is skipping stones, watching butterflies and pretty much anything else that requires little to no effort on your part. No need for backhanded insults.