Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
Actually I'm over the Favre thing and look forward to the day when he is welcomed back into Lambeau. I just don't feel the need to lie to make him look better then he is, which is why I corrected your version of the story. Thanks for your concern though.
As long as we can agree that I'm not supporting Favre in terms of me lieing about what I know we are fine. I would not tell a lie to misrepresent Brett Favre. I know what I read in terms of what Brett Favre said in the interview with the New York sports media at the conclusion of the 2008 season with the New York Jets. Clearly at that time Favre said that it was his impression that any bad feelings were over. That both sides had moved on.

Can I support that as the absolute TRUTH? NO. I'm just a fan and not that close to the principles.

Ted Thompson has been Ted Thompson and rather closed on the whole matter. All I get is what Favre says and demonstrates.

Where will this go. It must 'only' go one place.

A public display of forgivness on both sides with Brett Favre welcomed back to Lambeau Field in a ceremony for his many Packer fans; honoured by an induction in the Green Bay Packer HOF and his number retired as appropriate. It's time for the embarassment to end.