Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
I find something disturbing....as well as funny. Two months ago the people that were posting about Favre were criticized and ridiculed. Even when the Favre thread was created, there were those that were critical of that. Just wondering why, after Favre under performed at the end of the season it's all OK for everyone to post Favre info and to an extent ridicule him? 6-7 pages since the last game. You all wonder why people referred to you as "Favre haters"? Well, seems you never wanted to discuss him during this season until he was not doing well. SAD!

I wish Favre had stayed retired. But when he proclaimed he still wanted to play there was NO WAY I was not going to support him. I supported him as a Jet.

I guess I'm just sad that people are so eager to dog on him, hate him after everything he did for the Packer organization. Least you can do is show some respect. I have a feeling some of you have no idea what that means.
Good god, why should I show him respect when he shit all over the organization like he did? He lost all respect with that crap. I don't care how many years he played here. You shit on the Packers, the TEAM I support, you get no respect from me.