Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I'm not sure Favre really has a problem with Rodgers. His problem is with TT. Hard to say whether it's a start of a healing process, or just an isolated situation that won't lead to anything further.
    It does remove one big roadblock, if nothing else. Rodgers seemed to hint about this on his radio show last week and I would love to know how much back and forth there was to get this done.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    It does remove one big roadblock, if nothing else. Rodgers seemed to hint about this on his radio show last week and I would love to know how much back and forth there was to get this done.
    Hopefully he'll reveal some of this next week during his final show of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If Rodgers has decided to take a positive role in healing the breach between Favre and the Packers, that would be huge. He's one guy who could bring fans along with him if he does that. Driver is the other.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen