I'm coming clean; I was one of the last guys here to fight for Favre and I'm still around to admit that. I made comments and defended Favre against TT, MM, the Packers Brass...and even Jenn Sterger (sorry...still think she flirted with the idea of him too Ziggy)

But this....

Insted of giving AROD credit for what he did accomplish he bittterly dwells on what he didn't accomplish (or he accomplished too late)
When we know Favre was a terrible teammate to AROD he implies AROD could have learned a lot from him....watching him
And by turning on AROD, he once again turns on anybody who is a Packer Fan

In reality, the win AROD let us to in the Super Bowl was more clutch and a better performance than any playoff game I recall Brett Favre giving up.
He clutched up. Had AROD been leading us in our SB loss against Denver, he makes that off balance throw to a wide fricking open Freeman on 3rd down to a wide open Freeman and instead of giving the ball back to Denver to drive down and beat us we win that game. AROD had been clutch; Favre was a guy who played forever, who ultimately choked most of the time when we needed him the most.

THis is a sad pathetic betrayal to the Green Bay Packer Squad and Nation.
I'll only say it once. Fuck You Favre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqQw...eature=related