Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Did Brett cheat on his wife or girlfriend? Was he married at that time? Just asking. I didnt hear the interview, just read it until this morning(my brother said I should hear his tone) I still dont think its that bad of a knock on Rodgers. If anything, its a knock on McCarthy. Who I was very critical of in those years also. I thought he got way out coached in Arizona for instance. Brett sort of ties it back to Rodgers at the end a bit. I'm still not convinced he was ripping Aaron a new one necessarily.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    Did Brett cheat on his wife or girlfriend? Was he married at that time? Just asking.
    I have an idea.....why don't you text a picture of your junk to some random 20-something female??? Then check with your wife and ask if that was cheating or not--you can get back to us when you're home from your Marriage counseling session.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I have an idea.....why don't you text a picture of your junk to some random 20-something female??? Then check with your wife and ask if that was cheating or not--you can get back to us when you're home from your Marriage counseling session.

5 out of 7 wives disapproved. The other 2 just laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post

The question, smart ass, was in reference to a guys comments about Bretts early years with the Packers. The early 90's when the stories in the Green Bay and Milwaukee bars became legendary. So I just looked it up and they were married in 1996. So he was still single at that point.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    The question, smart ass, was in reference to a guys comments about Bretts early years with the Packers. The early 90's when the stories in the Green Bay and Milwaukee bars became legendary. So I just looked it up and they were married in 1996. So he was still single at that point.
    He was still dating her, so he did cheat on her. She threatened to dump him for good (even though he was her daughter's Daddy) if he didn't stop. He apparently did. Well, probably not. She didn't find out. Or maybe she did (Sterger). Or more than likely, she just decided to turn a blind eye to it. I guess fame and fortune go a long way.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    He was still dating her, so he did cheat on her. She threatened to dump him for good (even though he was her daughter's Daddy) if he didn't stop. He apparently did. Well, probably not. She didn't find out. Or maybe she did (Sterger). Or more than likely, she just decided to turn a blind eye to it. I guess fame and fortune go a long way.
    Yeah, that was my question really. I was never sure (how could any of us be sure) what his relationship was with her at any given time until they married. I know they had a daughter. He was a puke just how much of a puke is really at question.