Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz
I am never showing you discovery channel boobs again.
You really think that throw to Jennings was a bad read by Rodgers? Watch the replay (on NFL.com). I've watched it a few times, and I'm convinced it's a great read and throw. Notice that he doesn't lead Jennings. If he had, the safety would have had a pick. He threw it to spot between the two players in a window where Jennings could catch. Jennings slowed up to make the catch, and he was off to the races. Yeah, he got lucky that it went for a TD, but it seems like a good read and a great throw to me. Hopefully, he can do that during the regular season.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/greenbaypac...rofile?team=GB
It wasn't a good read, I guess if you think throwing to a guy that is running his route into a coverage area with two defenders a good read then I hope you never decide to coach high school football much less junior high. He had the tight end with only one safety in coverage coverage and also had Driver up top. If I was the coach I wouldn't say much to Rodgers because he put the throw exactly where he needed to. He took a risk and it paid off.
If Favre made that play everyone would be like "OMG WAT A GREAT THROW!!! BEST EWERR!!!"

Rodgers makes the throw: "Bad read, got lucky."