Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gruden's QB Camp ... Brett Favre

Comment woodbuck27:

Brett Favre:

You cannot bring anymore than that !

This VIDEO is enormous and on 'what it takes to be GREAT'.

I can clearly and honestly write that I can totally relate to Brett Favre. It's his attitude and confidence I respect / LOVE. He was 'a one of a kind knock off', and 'the mold is broken' kinda Pro athlete.

As Packer fans we were blessed to see this Man compete.

Brett Favre had it (really had it) ! A lot of that came from the mentorship he received as a gift from his Father Irving Favre.

I've learned this in my lifetime and being a competitor. Believe this and the fact I'm a serious competitor. I don't compete to be the loser.

You cannot compete effectively unless you certainly know you have what it takes to be the BEST. I looked back on 'any time I excelled' competing, and the end result was a simple:

" OK ! No big deal Edwin...you knew you were going to win."

Never ever confuse confidence with arrogance. Confidence WINS and arrogance is of low esteem and wanting too much to win and seldom getting there.

Confidence goes hand in hand with experience and building on more of that to wisdom. I'm a very confident MAN.

That's still in me today. My competitiveness and sports is done. I still compete and do so a lot.

I've played Poker since I was 10 Years of age.Most days I prove it playing Poker. I play against people all over the World; and I know I'm the BEST Texas Holdem Player. I'm TRUTHFULLY 'The BEST'. It just is.

In any Poker Session I'll be in my mind's eye, 'the TOP Man on that Table'; and >95 % of the time I'm going to prove that to myself. It's not beating those people. Rather, it's all about proving something to me.

Brett Favre was exactly like that.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 03-07-2018 at 11:02 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau