Page 530 of 563 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 ... LastLast
Results 10,581 to 10,600 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Good. Now won't be so awkward when he shows up at the Superbowl to pull for the Packers.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    From ESPN

NFL network was saying last night that the Packers hand is being forced by the fact that he should be in the Packers HOF before being inducted into the NFLs.
    Sure, I guess.
    Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Bull.
    Well, that is the box Murphy painted himself into early in this process.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Well, that is the box Murphy painted himself into early in this process.
    I don't believe for one second that anyone's hand was being forced to do anything. Murphy probably wanted to do it before his HOF induction so if that is forcing his hand so be it.

Did any of you watch the press conference today on WBAY and notice who was standing in the back of the room all smiles?

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    yes, it's intended to mimic the jersey from the Acme Packers days, 1929 championship team to be exact.

Legend has it that Woody tried to photobomb this picture, but security hauled him off a few minutes before the shot was taken.

The return of Scott Cambell. Look at this guy.

When exactly will his number be retired??
    Brandon Marshall, MAN...!!
    Jimmie Johnson: Nascar's G.O.A.T......

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    The return of Scott Cambell. Look at this guy.
    Just as long as it's not the same Scott Campbell that posts in "NFC North Trash Talk" on Facebook. That guy's a TOTAL @$$h0!e....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Who will he cheer for Sunday?

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

HAPPY BELATED LORD FAVRE!

Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Brett Favre

Lord Favre live on NFL Gameday Morning 9 est

A lot of talk about him right now on NFL Gameday First right now; exclusive footage of his home lol

Im actually a little shocked Deanna hasn't told Brett to get a job in the media; sure she needs her space by now

With all the suspension/commissioners special list stuff going on, I wonder what they'd do with Brett and his crock shots if it was happening now??? lol
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    Mobb (infamous), you started this thread, maybe we should let you end it.

Nobody answered my trivia question.

The only man in the Pro football Hall of Fame and the Baseball HOF is Packer tackle Cal Hubbard (in baseball as an umpire).

C'mon Brett. Bart needs to rest. Just bring Dickey, Majikowski and Tomczak.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...t-starr-health
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

C'mon Brett. Bart needs to rest. Just bring Dickey, Majikowski and Tomczak.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...t-starr-health
    Favre is worried about the type of reception he will receive. Having Starr come onto the field with him would almost guarantee a warm reception. Fans will not boo with Starr there. No one else will have the same impact on the event as Starr would.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Favre is worried about the type of reception he will receive. Having Starr come onto the field with him would almost guarantee a warm reception. Fans will not boo with Starr there. No one else will have the same impact on the event as Starr would.
    Oh I agree. But Bart being the crux of the plan is exactly why they need a Plan B. Not my goofy one, but something that shows support to other WI groups, causes or people. He should have shown up for the softball game last summer, or the Badger Final Four run, or maybe the LSU game. MACC fund event, Make a Wish, something.

Just need to tilt the coverage in the other direction rather than focus on a big return.

Oh I agree. But Bart being the crux of the plan is exactly why they need a Plan B. Not my goofy one, but something that shows support to other WI groups, causes or people. He should have shown up for the softball game last summer, or the Badger Final Four run, or maybe the LSU game. MACC fund event, Make a Wish, something.

Just need to tilt the coverage in the other direction rather than focus on a big return.
    Yup. I've said the same thing for a year or more. Reintroduce himself slowly back to WI. But, he has always been a bit of a drama queen. An "event" that is about him is more in his nature.

One thing he was always first rate about was the Make A wish program. It was said that he entertained a child at practice almost every week during the season for years. Favre apearing with some of those kids would provide the buffer he seems to demand.

I really like that Favre wants to wait until Bart is better. Evidently it was Brett's idea to have both of them as honorary captains for that game. I suppose there will be boos when he returns to GB but I'm gonna wager there'll be more cheers. It will be wonderful to see 3 of the best QBs in Packer history on the field at the same time!

he just needs to show up and take his medicine...or not.

dp
    Last edited by Harlan Huckleby; 10-22-2014 at 10:12 AM.