Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    You guys remember MOBB DEEP? Ha.
    Yeah I do. He was hella cool and always had something to add. Luckily Brandon has filled the Black power agenda in his absence.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Yeah I do. He was hella cool and always had something to add. Luckily Brandon has filled the Black power agenda in his absence.
    He?

Shit, I thought Mobb was a chick.....

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    He?

Shit, I thought Mobb was a chick.....
    Random thoughts on an early Saturday morning and inspired by the above post:

YOU thought whaaaaaaat !? That one of our 'most manly men MOBB DEEP' was whaaaaaaat! A female member ? HOLY COW !

I immediately thought.... that's really something...really amazing. Until I enjoyed another cup of coffee and began to examine it. Suddenly it came to me. Like a flash of light ! One of thos ephanys.

Ohh yes ! I get you. Well at least I came up with this:

It's rather strange to be posting here for years with the same people and suddenly realize that member isn't a guy ! SURPRIZE ! * That member is 'in fact' a woman.* It's one of those BIG .... WOW FACTORS..... on yaa like a dense fog !

In that particular case I've just realized my error. The poster that I imagined was a male is 'in fact' a male. There was at least one instance when I was cofused. I believed the poster was a man with 'the writing style of the poster' my only way of determining such and 'in fact' the poster was a female.

That has a certain ...Ohh WOW! factor.

On the topic of female posters at Packerrats. SAM JONES LOVE them all:

Women are rather challenged at times and that never seems to end. Especially so in a male oriented and dominated environment. Yet women members here get total satisfaction and eqality... par excellence. Prejudice or male domination...whaaaaaat ?

That 'isn't the case here at Packerrats'. Where membership sexual status is an unknown. Thus never a factor in terms of any respect or honor. Newer members might write 'whatever' to a female member and insult that member and 'the Packerrats lawyer nazi' has a viable defense for the innoscent new member. You don't need to treat (any member for that fact special) and 'a Lady like a Lady' when:

a) sexual status isn't a subject of a members profile.

b) A few of the female posters here act more manly then 95% of the men that even desire to be considered as manly.

Cont'd: Part Two of 'Random thoughts on an early Saturday morning 12 May 2012'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-12-2012 at 09:50 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau