Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
I believe he stated in the past that he is originally from the US but has lived Denmark for many years now (18?). Where he lives now or where he is from really doesn't matter...if he wants to leave and only post at Packerchatters then just do it. Why he wants all reference to his past here deleted is rather funny though.
Yeah, I think he was like 5 or 6 years old, or something like that. Normally, I'd agree with you, it isn't relevant. In this case, I'm still steaming over the anti-american sentiment expressed in the romper room a while back. That post, which I called him out on, proved he doesn't have a clue what "being an American" is all about, yet he was "judging" us, and it pissed me off. (Nothing new for a small portion of Europeans, I know, but still...)

In this case, yep, just move to PackerChatters. But, along with what I interpret to be an 'elitest' attitude comes the perspective that he can somehow 'control' what goes on here.... Baffling, really. I don't know what else to say.