Page 107 of 563 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    Quote Originally Posted by channtheman
    For as many games like that, it pains me to look at games in the playoffs like the Rams and the Vikings a few years ago where he made their defensive backs look like the best in the league.
    You mean the years we didnt have the best team in the NFL and lost in the playoffs?... get over it
    Why is it only okay to look at the good, yet make no mention of the bad? As long as it's posted in a civil manner and has some truth to it, what's the problem?

Maybe it's because we didn't have the best quarterback in the NFL?... get over it.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor
    For as many games like that, it pains me to look at games in the playoffs like the Rams and the Vikings a few years ago where he made their defensive backs look like the best in the league.
    You mean the years we didnt have the best team in the NFL and lost in the playoffs?... get over it
    Why is it only okay to look at the good, yet make no mention of the bad? As long as it's posted in a civil manner and has some truth to it, what's the problem?

Maybe it's because we didn't have the best quarterback in the NFL?... get over it.

Where did I say Favre was good in those games? Im not blind to his faults, or his bad games.... but people that want to pin us not winning more SB's on him are fuckin clueless... WE DIDNT HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT YEAR... ONLY ONE TEAM WINS IT EACH SEASON....

like u got into in your other post... I say QB's dont win SBs, but great QB's can win a lot of games in the regular season because its just different.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar

Where did I say Favre was good in those games? Im not blind to his faults, or his bad games.... but people that want to pin us not winning more SB's on him are fuckin clueless... WE DIDNT HAVE THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT YEAR... ONLY ONE TEAM WINS IT EACH SEASON....

like u got into in your other post... I say QB's dont win SBs, but great QB's can win a lot of games in the regular season because its just different.
    When a QB throws 6 INT's and 4 INT's in playoff games, it is a large part of the blame to say that they lost those games. Yes it is a team game, but interceptions where the QB just threw it up for grabs on 1st down is all on the QB.

The Jets are not in the playoffs this year mostly because Brett Favre threw, fuck, more INT's than I can count in the last month.
    You can't even count to 9?

Explains a lot.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx
    The Jets are not in the playoffs this year mostly because Brett Favre threw, fuck, more INT's than I can count in the last month.
    You can't even count to 9?

Explains a lot.
    Well, i couldn't count them all off the top of my head without going and looking it up (which I'm sure you had to do). If that explains anything, it's that I'm too lazy to spend time researching stats on a guy I've lost a considerable amount of respect for, one who doesn't even play for the team I support.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Senior Rat HOFer
    talking about favre and the jets on jim Rome radio show inabout 5mins

What did he have to say?

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    What did he have to say?
    They were talking about Sarah Palin.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    What did he have to say?
    Haha, sorry it took so long I'm at work. They talked about he collapse and where they go now. Also about thecomments towards Brett and if he wants to play come back full time this year if healthy. It really wasn't much. Rome took a few shots on how he didn't know his teammates names even, stuff like that.

What did he have to say?

Sorry RG, this does not count........my NYR is still intact.

What did he have to say?
    Since it is Jim Rome, it certainly won't be anything positive to Favre.

What did he have to say?

Sorry RG, this does not count........my NYR is still intact.
    I'll get you to break it, I'm very good at that. A little taunting, all in good fun. :P

i nearly killed myself climbing over all the dead horses in here. someone said brett told the jets that they may want to think about going in a different direction for qb next year. is this true? if so...why didn't he just stay retired? i don't really expect an answer for the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary
    i nearly killed myself climbing over all the dead horses in here. someone said brett told the jets that they may want to think about going in a different direction for qb next year. is this true? if so...why didn't he just stay retired? i don't really expect an answer for the latter.
    Yeah that was me. I think it was a Peter King story or something in which he heard Favre told the GM it may be time to look in a different direction at QB, but the GM said take your time and think it through.

without favre, bird, ewing, and frank winters sports SUCK......
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Blog Entries
    let me be the first to throw out a jaded negative thought

Don't be surprised if Favre tries to get the Jets to release him and make him a UFA

It would not surprise me if the Jets GM convinced Favre to give it a try and even though out there this could occur if he didn't like NY

Brett Favre.......Unrestricted Free Agent

The Jets would get scorched........but they need the cap space
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I just want it to end.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    let me be the first to throw out a jaded negative thought

Don't be surprised if Favre tries to get the Jets to release him and make him a UFA

It would not surprise me if the Jets GM convinced Favre to give it a try and even though out there this could occur if he didn't like NY

Brett Favre.......Unrestricted Free Agent

The Jets would get scorched........but they need the cap space

its gonna pain me inside seeing him in a bears or vikings uniform.. but oh well, if it happens at least I get to continue watching him play football...

hell the if the Vikings really want that stadium anytime this century, they should be hoping he gets to free agency because he still puts asses in the seats

I just want it to end.
    Puleeaase Brett ...make it end! Also, do the right thing by signing a 1 day contract and retire as a Packer again.

my NYR is still intact.
    You're still intact!? Mary, Mother of God!