Page 11 of 563 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    If some people post this type of thing in anger, maybe it's time to look inside...let go of the anger, it's not healthy!!
    you're the one with anger, dearie. why are you still making these speeches? You call people who criticized Favre's outragous behavior "bashers" and "haters." And you lobbied for Favre to be released rather than traded so he could play for the Vikings and fulfill your need for vengeance.

Let it go - it's not healthy.
    My grandmother used that word all the time in scolding my aunt. She also used Depends.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    If some people post this type of thing in anger, maybe it's time to look inside...let go of the anger, it's not healthy!!
    you're the one with anger, dearie. why are you still making these speeches? You call people who criticized Favre's outragous behavior "bashers" and "haters." And you lobbied for Favre to be released rather than traded so he could play for the Vikings and fulfill your need for vengeance.

Let it go - it's not healthy.
    My grandmother used that word all the time in scolding my aunt. She also used Depends.
    It's kinda funny how HH gives me a sermon every time I post anything about Favre. I've noticed that. It's almost like Jr. stalking. :P I think when I post about Favre he gets these deep seeded guilt feelings so he must lash out. It will all be ok HH.

It's kinda funny how HH gives me a sermon every time I post anything about Favre. I've noticed that. It's almost like Jr. stalking. :P I think when I post about Favre he gets these deep seeded guilt feelings so he must lash out. It will all be ok HH.
    If there's a chance to stir the pot, HH will be there. BTW, the only QB I've seen him defend until he was blue in the face (hehe) was Michael Vick.

It's kinda funny how HH gives me a sermon every time I post anything about Favre.
    posted anything about Favre?! you just took a 20 minute turn on the pulpit to condemn people who disagreed with you on FAvre's behavior. The you have the hutzpah to accuse someone who responds to you a delivering a sermon.

Quote Originally Posted by packinpatland
    Thanks GBR...................he still looks pretty good.
    "Pretty good" ??
    I'll take your pretty good and raise you 10....lol

At first I was really bewildered/hurt by all the Favre bashing I would read before/during/after the trade. To thousands of Packer fans the guy was gold for years and it seemed heartless and cold to me to see some turn their backs on him. Not those that were just ok with moving on and knew it had to happen at some point, but those that attack him relentlessly and try to pretend what he did for the Packer organization over the years meant nothing. Pointing out his flaws, rather than appreciating what he brought to Green Bay. I believe some of those are just plain old assholes and don't really "get it". I believe others, although they may not admit it, are just angry. They are angry that "our" Brett Favre is playing for another team. Nobody EVER thought that would happen. I suppose I could understand some anger if he was playing for an NFC team, but he's not. Some people really need to let it go....be happy reliving the Favre era and the fact he largely contributed to the Packers being a winning organization for years and years. Cherish the memories of games that other QB's would not have won. Hold close to your hearts him going out on that field after his Father passed and giving us the performance of a lifetime.

When I read posts from people downplaying what Brett Favre meant to the Green Bay Packers over the last 16 years and doing nothing but bashing him now, I can only think of one thing....you may be a football fan, but you are surely not a Green Bay Packer fan. To not appreciate everything that man gave to the Packers is just plain old idiotic. If some people post this type of thing in anger, maybe it's time to look inside...let go of the anger, it's not healthy!!

I will always be a Packer fan, but I will still always be a Brett Favre fan as well. I'm wishing the best for him with the Jets!!! Go Packers, Go Brett, Go Jets!!!!
    what do you call this? I call it crap. and why don't you stop lecturing people on the other side of the argument? MOVE ON. Most people are sick of it.

Most people are sick of it.
    Hmm, then I think the intelligent thing to do would be to stay out of the "OFFICIAL BRETT THE JET THREAD". You sure have become a grumpy old blue dog.

what do you call this? I call it crap. and why don't you stop lecturing people on the other side of the argument? MOVE ON. Most people are sick of it.
    So essentially you're trying to tell 7 what she can and cannot post? Is that really your job here? Can I tell you to stop posting shit? If I do will you listen?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    So essentially you're trying to tell 7 what she can and cannot post? Is that really your job here? Can I tell you to stop posting shit? If I do will you listen?
    Holy hell. I almost coughed beer out my nose on that. Alright, I did.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

I went to our first HS school football game and a football dad and grandpa walked in wearing "Favre--#4--JETS" jerseys.

It was my first chance to have an actual emotional reaction in real time to people representing Favre fandom over the Packers or even over the local HS team. I had heretofore staked out a mildly negative position on the issue, but I hadn't actually seen anybody wearing a Favre/JETS jersey.

My reaction was immediate: I hated them and assumed they'd be voting for Obama.

Move to NY you bastards!

So...now I know how I'd feel if I saw people wearing Favre/JETS jerseys.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Does anyone know what they're doing with the old Brett Favre wing in the Lambeau locker room? Does Donald get it based on seniority? Or is he just happier being one of the guys?

Bitter07 made a long speech calling Favre critics assholes & bashers. She capped her comments with some ironic advice for Favre critics to get over their anger. Then the ridiculous claim of victim status, persecution for supporting Favre.

It is September, the Favre trauma is now a month in the past. If Favre fans want to carry on an argument with imaginary "bashers" into winter, and maybe through 2010, 2011, they can continue shadow boxing. And I will call them fools.

At least Woody is honest and open about his rage.

The correct term would be "vile hatred".

Bitter07 made a long speech calling Favre critics assholes & bashers. She capped her comments with some ironic advice for Favre critics to get over their anger. Then the ridiculous claim of victim status, persecution for supporting Favre.

It is September, the Favre trauma is now a month in the past. If Favre fans want to carry on an argument with imaginary "bashers" into winter, and maybe through 2010, 2011, they can continue shadow boxing. And I will call them fools.

You know, you are really full of shit. If you don't like what I write, skip it. In the words of skinbasket (and although I don't like to see it repeatedly) go F yourself. You take so much stuff people write out of context just to stir the pot it's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by swede
    I went to our first HS school football game and a football dad and grandpa walked in wearing "Favre--#4--JETS" jerseys.

It was my first chance to have an actual emotional reaction in real time to people representing Favre fandom over the Packers or even over the local HS team. I had heretofore staked out a mildly negative position on the issue, but I hadn't actually seen anybody wearing a Favre/JETS jersey.

My reaction was immediate: I hated them and assumed they'd be voting for Obama.

Move to NY you bastards!

So...now I know how I'd feel if I saw people wearing Favre/JETS jerseys.

as well they SHOULD be voting for obama - time for change; forget that old fool
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Does anyone know what they're doing with the old Brett Favre wing in the Lambeau locker room? Does Donald get it based on seniority? Or is he just happier being one of the guys?
    SO disappointed in you. u're better than that....
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    SO disappointed in you. u're better than that....
    LOL!

The correct term would be "vile hatred".

AMEN!

You know, you are really full of shit. If you don't like what I write, skip it. In the words of skinbasket (and although I don't like to see it repeatedly) go F yourself. You take so much stuff people write out of context just to stir the pot it's pathetic.
    U go GIRL!

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006
    Holy hell. I almost coughed beer out my nose on that. Alright, I did.
    SNAP!

OMG!