Page 128 of 563 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

boo yah...PLENTY weapons on minnys squad..favre can afford to be mediocre for 1st time in career
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Nice play by Chester. Horrible tackle by #26.
    Busting drunk drivers in Antarctica since 2006

Make 'em pay for the constant blitz.......nice!

Favre looks pretty good tonight, definitely an upgrade at the position for the Vikes. He has thrown some bullets. Not all that consistent though.

Only a two game sample from what I've seen this preseason (Favre vs Texans, Rodgers vs Cardinals), but despite Favre's relatively good play, I have no doubt that Rodgers will be the best QB in the division this season.

Nice job by Chester Taylor to get in the endzone. Vikes overall are looking strong.
    "My problems with him are his vision and tendency to dance instead of pounding a hole." - Harvey Wallbangers

Senior Rat All-Pro Fred's Slacks's Avatar
    nice play by taylor.
    Fred's Slacks is a Winner!

Good run by Taylor. He'd start on quite a few other teams.

Some really fine "tackling" by Houston on that drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

I can't wait for the regular season showdown..... the intensity will be amazing.

Rastak, should be a good year for our rivalry. Heres to hoping Favre gets to play in Lambeau this January....

? HOFer
    Alright, the guys at ESPN need to cool the love fest. I have little tolerance for bs.

Quote Originally Posted by superfan
    but despite Favre's relatively good play, I have no doubt that Rodgers will be the best QB in the division this season.
    correction; Rodgers is best qb in entire nfc behind brees...

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Favre looks pretty good tonight, definitely an upgrade at the position for the Vikes. He has thrown some bullets. Not all that consistent though.
    I disagree. Favre had two good throws (to Harvin in the end zone and the 3rd down conversion on the last drive). Otherwise he looks rusty to me. All the checkdowns and Taylors nice play make his stats look better than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Alright, the guys at BSPN need to cool the love fest. I have little tolerance for bs.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    but despite Favre's relatively good play, I have no doubt that Rodgers will be the best QB in the division this season.
    correction; Rodgers is best qb in entire nfc behind brees...
    I'm going to give it a little more time, but I have a feeling you may be right.

Alright, the guys at ESPN need to cool the love fest. I have little tolerance for bs.
    LOL..."great look off by favre"

been that way for years tho pal so it shouldnt bother u any longer

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by falco
    I disagree. Favre had two good throws (to Harvin in the end zone and the 3rd down conversion on the last drive). Otherwise he looks rusty to me. All the checkdowns and Taylors nice play make his stats look better than they are.
    I was going to say the same thing.

Amazing how 2 people can watch the same thing and reach 2 diff conclusions.

But, then again...pretty good may not be that much of a compliment from superfan. He did say "not all that consistent."

It's in the contract for the #3 guy to suck up to Favre. At least this guy is somewhat less annoying than Korny while doing it.

? HOFer
    How is Matt Schaub a starter. He sure does love to Chad Pennington the ball in there. OD is phenomenal. Wish he was a Packer.

Is favre done for the night?

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by falco
    My expectations must have been lower. He's thrown a few bullets that have been on target, and I wasn't sure he could do that, with the reports of him having a cracked rib going into this game.

Matt Schaub back in the game. This is a bad night for me to update my fantasy rankings. I keep moving Schaub up and down.
    "My problems with him are his vision and tendency to dance instead of pounding a hole." - Harvey Wallbangers

Cris Carter - "that's why training camp is important"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Amazing how 2 people can watch the same thing and reach 2 diff conclusions.

But, then again...pretty good may not be that much of a compliment from superfan. He did say "not all that consistent."
    All about expectations. I was expecting lousy, he's looked like an NFL starting QB, and he hasn't thrown a pick. You guys are just spoiled after watching Rodgers.