Page 143 of 531 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    The fine seems a bit excessive to me

Good thing the favre signing generated so much loot for nyj! But mangini has to be upset (SO cute he named his son after Brett tho)

Can you help me out with the slang Mobb? Wouldn't the boys in the hood call that "snitching"?

Hahahaha.....stupid.....and snitches get stitches

It wasnt intentional tho and u know that SC, like i said before just talks too much
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

The fine seems a bit excessive to me

Good thing the favre signing generated so much loot for nyj! But mangini has to be upset (SO cute he named his son after Brett tho)

Can you help me out with the slang Mobb? Wouldn't the boys in the hood call that "snitching"?

Hahahaha.....stupid.....and snitches get stitches

It wasnt intentional tho and u know that SC, like i said before just talks too much
    That excuse is wearing a little thin for me.

Funny how he has no problem not talking when he is trying to scheme his way out of the Jets or when he feels like letting rumors linger rather than clear them up.
    Go PACK

That was a good point harrison made about favre being named captain; a player should earn that by going through blood sweat and tears and not just have it given to him

however, how can HE know that it wasnt voted by the players and that Chilly made the executive decision to name Brett cap...MERE conjecture

And brett didnt complain about not being on injury list; he repsonded to a question about the injury he suffereed last year. He surely wasnt thinkn about the ramifications of mangini not listed him. Why would he intentionally "crap" on nyj? makes no logical sennse.....

And harrison sayn brett played like "crap" is lol funny since he himself hasnt played a good game since superbowl winning year (while brett made yet ANOTHER probowl). he (harrison) was RIGHT there when tyree crushed their dream! not to mention being out of place for game winner by Plax and several other of his catches...SHUT UP! and bow down lol.....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641
    Funny how he has no problem not talking when he is trying to scheme his way out of the Jets or when he feels like letting rumors linger rather than clear them up.
    He responded to a question in a presser

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

That was a good point harrison made about favre being named captain; a player should earn that by going through blood sweat and tears and not just have it given to him

however, how can HE know that it wasnt voted by the players and that Chilly made the executive decision to name Brett cap...MERE conjecture

And brett didnt complain about not being on injury list; he repsonded to a question about the injury he suffereed last year. He surely wasnt thinkn about the ramifications of mangini not listed him. Why would he intentionally "crap" on nyj? makes no logical sennse.....

And harrison sayn brett played like "crap" is lol funny since he himself hasnt played a good game since superbowl winning year (while brett made yet ANOTHER probowl). he (harrison) was RIGHT there when tyree crushed their dream! not to mention being out of place for game winner by Plax and several other of his catches...SHUT UP! and bow down lol.....

Favre was right there when the Giants crushed the Packers SuperBowl dream...as a matter of fact...Favre threw it to them.

he he...SECOND IN MVP VOTING that very month; w/o favre NO nfccg any way

lol, I just read on a Vikes forum that Packer fans rather see favre dead han to be startn QB for them

I do wonder what the die-hard Minnny fans THINK we pack fans think about this scenario...

No time for me to read it but there is a Favre thread with millions of posts on purplepride.org if someone wants to know....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

lol, I just read on a Vikes forum that Packer fans rather see favre dead han to be startn QB for them

I do wonder what the die-hard Minnny fans THINK we pack fans think about this scenario...

No time for me to read it but there is a Favre thread with millions of posts on purplepride.org if someone wants to know....
    Yeah, he was second in MVP voting. He got one vote.

My problem with all of this and his injury is he didn't have to say a thing about it. It was ancient history. But because of his loose lips the NFL was reminded of it all and fined the Jets. It isn't the amount of money of the fine but it was what led to the fine. What BF has yet to learn is the art of saying "no comment". The only reason he brought it up was to remind everyone he isn't 100% just in case his play starts to stink. He didn't give 2 chits if this revelation would affect anyone else.

I'm a die hard Vikings fan and think alot of Packer fans are pissed about this situation. Some of my good friends are long time Packer fans and are pissed off that he is in Purple right now.

I wonder if they know that there is a thread here with 140 pages worth of posts on "Brett the Viking." Furthermore I wonder if they know that there is only one thread because the admin kept the chatter down to one thread.

Makes sense to have a Favre thread with millions of posts on a Vikings blog since he is a memeber of the Vikings organization.
    Minnesota Vikings
    NFC North Champions 2008 and 2009.

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by gex
    And for everyone who said he's not a traitor, well guess what? He's a traitor to 2 teams now, and counting. The Vikings better watch their backs around this guy.
    Excellent defense of another Favre scumbag move.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, Scott. Hold on now..

Favre's not a scumbag, he's a Viqueen. Whoops, my bad...same thing.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger
    The only reason he brought it up was to remind everyone he isn't 100% just in case his play starts to stink.
    Believe it or not, I think thats possible too Pugger

Cant be for certain of course

Even though I call him lord, NO WAY do i think he's a saint devoid of insecurites and ego mania

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMACKTALKIE
    I'm a die hard Vikings fan and think alot of Packer fans are pissed about this situation. Some of my good friends are long time Packer fans and are pissed off that he is in Purple right now.
    Any of your friends say they still root for him?

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Rastak,

Whats up with your boy Berrian? Is he still nursing his little boo-boo?

Him, AD, and Harvin on that carpet this afternoon.....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Rastak,

Whats up with your boy Berrian? Is he still nursing his little boo-boo?

Him, AD, and Harvin on that carpet this afternoon.....

He's set to start and is getting close to 100%.

It's hard to imagine any scenario other than the Vikings completely having their way with the Lions. The Lions' defense is simply atrocious, and the rookie QB is, well, a rookie QB, and not like Matt Ryan, either.

I think this is the game where the Vikes get out to a comfortable lead and start letting Favre try some things. I think his stats are going to look great today. He should have all day to throw and not feel like he's the guy who has to get it done.

It's going to be 48 - 17 or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    It's hard to imagine any scenario other than the Vikings completely having their way with the Lions. The Lions' defense is simply atrocious, and the rookie QB is, well, a rookie QB, and not like Matt Ryan, either.

I think this is the game where the Vikes get out to a comfortable lead and start letting Favre try some things. I think his stats are going to look great today. He should have all day to throw and not feel like he's the guy who has to get it done.

It's going to be 48 - 17 or something.

Yeah, Detroit is completely outclassed. However, if Brett has one of those games...........

This isn't that type of game where that would happen. This is the game where he throws for three hundred yards and three T.S.'s and all the hardcore Favre fans come out next week with the "I told you all that he's still great" threads.

This isn't that type of game where that would happen. This is the game where he throws for three hundred yards and three T.S.'s and all the hardcore Favre fans come out next week with the "I told you all that he's still great" threads.

You're probably right. He rarely imploded unless the team really needed the W.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Maybe. We all saw what Drew Brees did to them last weekend.

But it's hard to imagine that the Queens will build a comfortable lead and THEN start to air it out. I think this is the game where Peterson has 30 some carries for 200 some yards and 3 or more TD's, building a HUGE lead, thus warranting more carries. I don't think Chilly is going to put the ball in Favre's hands as much as you'd think, simply because he won't have to. I think he's going to keep it on the ground.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor

But it's hard to imagine that the Queens will build a comfortable lead and THEN start to air it out. I think this is the game where Peterson has 30 some carries for 200 some yards and 3 or more TD's, building a HUGE lead, thus warranting more carries. I don't think Chilly is going to put the ball in Favre's hands as much as you'd think, simply because he won't have to. I think he's going to keep it on the ground.

I don't see AP getting 30 carries. They're trying to extend his career - not shorten it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor
    Maybe. We all saw what Drew Brees did to them last weekend.

Why not? If the Vikes get a lead, that's perfect "practice time" for Favre. He needs the reps with his recievers, and he can do it under game conditions. It's a chance to get him some work with little risk.

By the way, when I wrote "Three T.S.'s" I meant that as "Touchdown Strikes."

Really, I did. Seriously.