Page 148 of 563 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    I can see it now; ALL the talk will be about brett'nem tomorow - game of the day type coverage!

Schizsm...lol
    Most of the talk tomorrow will be about the Detroit Lions. That I can guarantee.
    OK, watch/listen and see

Give the ppl what they want, dig?!

And the more i think about it and see it, that block brett threw was redic! Teammates gon be lovn him in film session..he threw it with his throwing shoulder too LOL....frickn WARRIOR
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I can see it now; ALL the talk will be about brett'nem tomorow - game of the day type coverage!

Schizsm...lol
    Most of the talk tomorrow will be about the Detroit Lions. That I can guarantee.
    OK, watch/listen and see

Give the ppl what they want, dig?!

And the more i think about it and see it, that block brett threw was redic! Teammates gon be lovn him in film session..he threw it with his throwing shoulder too LOL....frickn WARRIOR
    I'm guessing that this block was legal and the NFL won't fine him?.

Anyone else see Mark Roman sack Favre?

Senior Rat HOFer

Schizsm...lol
    Well, I was wrong. The Dolphins received much more attention a couple years ago when they won their first game of the season in week 16, but everybody loves the Dolphins. The Lions win their first game in nearly 2 years and it's just an afterthought. Nobody loves the Lions, I guess.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Man after seeing that throw and the way he alluded the defense before it and how he held it till the very end
    His arm looks good and the man knows were the spots are gonna be, the wr's need to get on the same page as the 17 yr veteran

Monday night ESPN giving Thee Favre much love!
    Our Packers win-Our boy Brett wins-hell I even did good in my FFL this week!!!
    Baah

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Calm down before you jizz yourself.

I just received this from a Vikings Fan ex co-worker/buddy of mine!

__________________________________________________ __________________

Breleigh Ann was in her new 4th grade class in Minnesota after moving from New York, when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living.

All the typical answers came up - Fireman, Truck Driver, Salesman, etc.

Breleigh Ann was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked her about her father.

'My father's an exotic dancer in a gay bar and takes off all his clothes in front of other men.

Sometimes, if the offer's really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and blow them for money.'

The teacher, obviously shaken by her statement immediately changed the subject and hurriedly set the other children to work on a coloring project.

She then took Breleigh Ann aside and asked her, 'Is that really true about your father?'

'No,' said Breleigh Ann, 'He's Brett Favre but I was just too embarrassed to let anyone know that.

Well well well, this sure makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it?

http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/i...showtopic=5622

MAY 2007

According to 2 separate sources, their opinion is that if Favre plays well this season (2007) then he’ll return for another year but it will NOT be with the Green Bay Packers. If Favre doesn’t play up to his own expectations, he’ll walk away from the game, to his tractor in Hattiesburg and ultimately to that anticipated day when he slips on that gold jacket and unveils his bronze bust on the historic stage in Canton.
    Enjoy this year Packers fans, this appears to truly be Favre’s last hurrah. Question, if the Packers finish the 2007 campaign 11-5 and play deep in to January, would that convince #4 to don the green and gold once again? We’ll have to wait and see.

channel 4 (WTMJ) out of Milwaukee on the news last night(Tuesday)
    They said that Brett Favre called MM and told him this is his last year with the Packers, because he doesn't care for TT. They said that Favre said he will either retire at the end of the season, or if he has a good year he wants to be traded.
    Now......i have NO idea how they got this info. I can't see MM telling ANYONE if he got this kind of call from Favre.
    This was on the Milwaukee Journal TV station, so I don't know WHY they would throw this out unless they had some GREAT inside source.

So this would lend into my theory that he has wanted to play in MIN since 2007. This would also lead me to believe that his initial retirement was fake.

It's reached a point. I just don't give a flying hamster any more (yes I did have wine with dinner. Why do you ask?)
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    It's reached a point. I just don't give a flying hamster any more (yes I did have wine with dinner. Why do you ask?)
    2nd
    Busting drunk drivers in Antarctica since 2006

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by falco
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    2nd
    You two STOP MAKING SENSE !!!!

It's so much more fruitful to ridicule and nitpick
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

5 days, 12 hours, 42 mins til kickoff biatches!

LETS GOOOOO.....!!!
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

It's a good thing I don't own a hamster because if I did and the Packers were on t.v. and playing badly, it would become a flying hamster.

But I get your point.

Beat the Vikings!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle2
    MAY 2007

According to 2 separate sources, their opinion is that if Favre plays well this season (2007) then he’ll return for another year but it will NOT be with the Green Bay Packers. If Favre doesn’t play up to his own expectations, he’ll walk away from the game, to his tractor in Hattiesburg and ultimately to that anticipated day when he slips on that gold jacket and unveils his bronze bust on the historic stage in Canton.
    Enjoy this year Packers fans, this appears to truly be Favre’s last hurrah. Question, if the Packers finish the 2007 campaign 11-5 and play deep in to January, would that convince #4 to don the green and gold once again? We’ll have to wait and see.

They said that Brett Favre called MM and told him this is his last year with the Packers, because he doesn't care for TT. They said that Favre said he will either retire at the end of the season, or if he has a good year he wants to be traded.
    Now......i have NO idea how they got this info. I can't see MM telling ANYONE if he got this kind of call from Favre.
    This was on the Milwaukee Journal TV station, so I don't know WHY they would throw this out unless they had some GREAT inside source.
    So whats up with posting the link to your favorite forum you sorry SOB? That article wasnt even from there and no one here gives a shit what is said there. Do you post links to this site on other forums joto?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    MAY 2007

So whats up with posting the link to your favorite forum you sorry SOB? That article wasnt even from there and no one here gives a shit what is said there. Do you post links to this site on other forums joto?
    Firstly, if "no one cares about what is said there" why were you compelled to reply?

Secondly, why do you always resort to name calling?

Blog Entries
    Firstly, if "no one cares about what is said there" why were you compelled to reply?

Secondly, why do you always resort to name calling?
    Im commenting about how you love to put your favorite forum link here all the time. They not doing good enough? BS move IMO.

Because I always have and once I got my handcuffs removed during the summer I was able to resort to my old ways from back in the JSO days. Sorry if it makes you sad.

Well, as it was stated in that small tidbit, it was TT on why Favre wanted out after 2007, not necessarily his desire to play for another team. He just wanted to get away from TT, and who can blame him?

In the last 4 years that #4 was a packer, TT didn't make any moves that would lead you to believe he wanted to win now. He stayed safe adn went through the draft. Favre got sick of it. He wanted to win now, not set the table for Rodgers.

That Chatters stuff is complete nonsense. If Channel 4 in Milwaukee had put out an actual report (as opposed to laughing at insane rumors) that Favre made that call to M3, it would be all over You Tube and the Internets. Brett may have felt that way, no way does that report exist.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ming-to-tampa/

"I talked to Brett on the telephone," Gruden said, per Bob Wolfley of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I think if you talk to Brett yourself -- both of us thought he was coming to Tampa. I went to bed about 20 minutes after [midnight] or 12:30 [a.m.] thinking we had Brett Favre. I was sure we had Brett Favre. When I woke up the next day Santa Claus didn't arrive. It was a sad day for me.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/30/gruden-thought-favre-was-coming-to-tampa/

"I talked to Brett on the telephone," Gruden said, per Bob Wolfley of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. "I think if you talk to Brett yourself -- both of us thought he was coming to Tampa. I went to bed about 20 minutes after [midnight] or 12:30 [a.m.] thinking we had Brett Favre. I was sure we had Brett Favre. When I woke up the next day Santa Claus didn't arrive. It was a sad day for me.
    Wow. Old, non-news that did'nt happen.

Is'nt there a game Monday night?
    Minnesota Vikings
    NFC North Champions 2008 and 2009.