Page 149 of 563 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,980 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Blog Entries
    FOR THE GUYS WHO STILL LIKE FAVRE

WHAT A GREAT VIDEO.........ABOUT THE 3:15 MARK

FUN TO LISTEN TO AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...gs-27-49ers-24
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

Ahem....Gals too? :P

Thanks for posting it.

Sure does bring back memories.

Man, from 50 yards out...that was a magical throw. 1 foot in either direction and no catch for the game winner.
    Scrambling in traffic.... from 50 yards out.........
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker1234
    Well, as it was stated in that small tidbit, it was TT on why Favre wanted out after 2007, not necessarily his desire to play for another team. He just wanted to get away from TT, and who can blame him?

In the last 4 years that #4 was a packer, TT didn't make any moves that would lead you to believe he wanted to win now. He stayed safe adn went through the draft. Favre got sick of it. He wanted to win now, not set the table for Rodgers.

Another Angle on The Comeback Kid:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...0&sportCat=nfl

I appreciate all of the things he did for the Pack, but I think the Dune-esque mythbuilding is ridiculous.

Brent in Weekly Media Availability: Never Was About Revenge

See JSO Blog for details. http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/63112217.html

Also, Clifton did not practice on Wednesday, nor did Bigby or BJack.

Peter King will Twitter with head asplode in a few minutes.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper
    Another Angle on The Comeback Kid:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...0&sportCat=nfl

I appreciate all of the things he did for the Pack, but I think the Dune-esque mythbuilding is ridiculous.

I like the first comment: He compares it to elway and one user says "go break down all of elways 47 comebacks and I bet you see the same thing".

In all actuallity, he is probably right.

why ask for Jets to release you?: "None of that matters now anyway. What matters is that game Monday night."
    LOL @ this clown.

Blog Entries
    NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

Showing Pack vs Vikes in 2000
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

Didn't that asshole guy that everyone hates play in that game....the dude everyone boo's cause they hate him?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak
    NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

Didn't that asshole guy that everyone hates play in that game....the dude everyone boo's cause they hate him?

Yup, and that guy who completely sucks rocks and always has played pretty dang well that game.

Oh, I wouldn't cheer for him either once the whistle sounded but damn, there is a ton of hate.

Blog Entries
    Oh, I wouldn't cheer for him either once the whistle sounded but damn, there is a ton of hate.

FAN is short for FANatics

Agree with you completely

NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

Yup, and that guy who completely sucks rocks and always has played pretty dang well that game.
    C'mon. No one thinks he sucked before Ray Rhodes.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax
    NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

Ray Rhodes ruined a talented team that year

NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

Ron Wolf ruined a talented team that year
    Fixed

NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

And wouldn't this just be pot-stirring (by both B and Ras)? Putting words in people's mouths?

Pretending there is no nuance to anyone's position? Taking the most extreme commenters and pretending they represent an entire group?

Is this really Taking It Down A Notch?

Am I going to keep asking myself my own leading questions to sway the debate my direction? I might, you never know.

NFL NETWORK

Greatest 4th Quarters

Ray Rhodes ruined a talented team that year
    You know, I don't know. Parts of that team were really old by that time. Think of how young the O Line got in just two years after this. The defense suffered brutally too.

I think Ray was his own worst enemy, but Ron was reloading and it took him two years to complete it.

Blog Entries
    Touchdown Antonio Freeman; Packers win

Wait, the play is under review

Dang that was a great Monday Night

Touchdown Antonio Freeman; Packers win

Wait, the play is under review

Dang that was a great Monday Night
    That catch was insane. I couldn't watch it if I rooted for the Vikings. Ridiculous.