Page 204 of 563 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

ROOT FOR THE VIKINGS......YOU NUTS
    Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Well, now that the conflict of the Packers and Favre both in the playoffs are no longer an issue, everyone should feel free to root for the Packers all time record holder to get himself another ring and finally ride off into the sunset.
    You are free to root for Favre. I want him to face the frustration that he has gotten in his final playoff appearances in GB. No malice or injury sought. I just don't want him to succeed.

I, for one, am sick & tired on how i SHOULD be happy for Favre and root for him. It's well documented on how he gamed the system after he was given the opportunity to come back or not. He gets traded to the Jets when he wants to come back at the last minute and then retires from the Jets so he can eventually get what he always wanted.

I will do something I never thought I'd do, root for Dallas. Eventually, I want N.O. in the SB since we can't. I don't want this big prima donna to win out in the end.
    -digital dean

No "TROLLS" allowed!

Dean,

You shouldn't root for Favre if you don't want to. I am now rooting for the Saints and for the Ravens. And this week, I don't care whether Dallas or Minnesota wins because it would be fine with me if he made it within one game--again.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Can't cheer for the Vikings ever...Sean Payton is a smug little jerk...I wish Jerry Jones would die...do I cheer for the team that beat the Packers?

Blog Entries
    For Gosh sakes root for him if you want and root against him if you want.

As I stated at the season's beginning, I'll cheer my heart out for the Packers but if they get eliminated I hope Favre wins a Super Bowl and retires on top.

I hope Favre wins it all this year, retires, and the Packers win it all next year
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Today was the kind of game that Favre wilted in.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Typical Favre end - turnover at end to give other team win.

Aaron Rodgers end today - turnover at end to give other team win.

Not sure if Favre wilts or not. The way he has played this year... maybe today he is the reason you have a chance? End result may still be the same, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    Gex battling Packerarcher for Troll Of The Year.
    Why I am flattered,I didn't think anyone had noticed. Get over it people,just because I see without G&G tinted glasses does not make me a troll. I am a realist,and I call them like I see em.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerarcher
    Why I am flattered,I didn't think anyone had noticed. Get over it people,just because I see without G&G tinted glasses does not make me a troll. I am a realist,and I call them like I see em.
    Oddly enough, Bob McGinn agrees with you. Of course, Robert seems to have also forgotten that defenses are allowed to try and win.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    No shit. Last time Favre was in a playoff game where he threw an INT at the start to put his team in a hole, he ended up throwing 6 INT's.

Now that was a shitty throw by Rodgers (no HORRIBLE) he did keep his composure and bring us back.

Brent sucks! cut him

In case u didnt tune in SC, erin was shook daddy in the 1st half; lookn like deer in head lights off the break

thus we had big hole to climb out
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

As I stated at the season's beginning, I'll cheer my heart out for the Packers but if they get eliminated I hope Favre wins a Super Bowl and retires on top.

I hope Favre wins it all this year, retires, and the Packers win it all next year
    PERFECT mindset B

My only addtion is DONT MINIMIZE WHAT FAVRE HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE GAME! he earned those records playing against the BEST in the world

I dont root for brady but am AMAZED at what he's acomplished because I DIDNT/CANT DO IT!

for those on a higher plane of thinkn: in essence, i wish i woulda had ahmad carroll's career even with getn burned in the PROS! give credit even when it hurts ppl; says alot about ones OWN character
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP

PERFECT mindset B

My only addtion is DONT MINIMIZE WHAT FAVRE HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THE GAME! he earned those records playing against the BEST in the world.

Like the all time INT record. He sure earned that.

That is excatly how I feel.

Kids these days
    I write this,
    "Well, now that the conflict of the Packers and Favre both in the playoffs are no longer an issue, everyone should feel free to root for the Packers all time record holder to get himself another ring and finally ride off into the sunset."

And get childish name calling in return

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    Brent sucks! cut him

In case u didnt tune in SC, erin was shook daddy in the 1st half; lookn like deer in head lights off the break

thus we had big hole to climb out
    Other than that 1 throw we had 1 punt in the first half. How do you call the fumble by DD that Arod was in the head lights? ARod played like a stud.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Kids these days
    I write this,
    "Well, now that the conflict of the Packers and Favre both in the playoffs are no longer an issue, everyone should feel free to root for the Packers all time record holder to get himself another ring and finally ride off into the sunset."

Is it OK if I root for him to fail miserably, further embarass himself, and throw some coaches and players under the bus as he rides off on his tractor?
    Go PACK

Kids these days
    I write this,

Because you wrote a childish post. Get over yourself and stop bringing up Bert.

If you can't see that just because the Pack lost that the conflict isn't an issue then you are clueless.

Hint: Bert plays for the vikings. Nobody hear wants to root for the vikings.

We all want the Vikings to win the NFC Championship so that they can lose in the Super Bowl.

NOT BECAUSE BF is their QB. But because the only team that should ever have the distinction of LOSING 5 SUPER BOWLS should be the Queens!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns
    Kids these days
    I write this,

Because you wrote a childish post. Get over yourself and stop bringing up Bert.

If you can't see that just because the Pack lost that the conflict isn't an issue then you are clueless.

Hint: Bert plays for the vikings. Nobody hear wants to root for the vikings.
    What the title of this thread again?
    Why are you (or anyone for that matter) even opening the Favre thread if you cant stand to read about him?
    Does anyone have a logical answer to that?