Page 22 of 563 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Senior Rat HOFer
    I wonder how many TD's hes going to throw this year.. i wanna say 35

Well, if the chemistry keeps getting better and he gets more confortable with everything (playing for the jets,t eh offense, the wr's. and accepting that he is in this for the long haul), a 30+ TD season may not be too far off. They have the next three games against "bad" teams... so he could easily get 2 or 3 per game there.

It also appears the jets are completely relying on Favre for any and all scoring. So, Redzone or not, Favre will be the one putting it in the endzone. That right there gives him more chances to score.

30+ for him is doable, maybe even mid to high 30's. This is again getting ahead of ourselves... but it's been so far so good really. Let's see what he does against the bills (currently, best team in his division).

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Brett Favre just tossed another TD pass.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Brett Favre just tossed another TD pass.

I think he may break Barry Bonds record this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    Mark me down for 39. Favralous!!
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker1234
    Well, if the chemistry keeps getting better and he gets more confortable with everything (playing for the jets,t eh offense, the wr's. and accepting that he is in this for the long haul), a 30+ TD season may not be too far off. They have the next three games against "bad" teams... so he could easily get 2 or 3 per game there.

It also appears the jets are completely relying on Favre for any and all scoring. So, Redzone or not, Favre will be the one putting it in the endzone. That right there gives him more chances to score.

30+ for him is doable, maybe even mid to high 30's. This is again getting ahead of ourselves... but it's been so far so good really. Let's see what he does against the bills (currently, best team in his division).

I'm going to be watching Thomas Jones. It'll be interesting to see if he starts to get opportunities as the season progresses. I think it's possible that the running game may start to open up a bit, and you'll see a more balanced team then they have right now. I agree, right now it's all favre all the time, but maybe, it'll let Jones go nuts too.

If Favre stays healthy and the offense grows with him; add as he gets to feel more at ease with his teams entire playbook.

Watch his magic. Damn already He's completed 70% of his pass's and his play selection looks awesome. That offense is his as long as Mangini uses common sense. Brett Favre see's too much and on a five WR front he's unstoppable as long as WR's run proper routes and Mangini and team management give him deep threats.

It's Favre's arm. So strong and accurate. He throws 35 - 40 yard bullets and right on the numbers this season. He still makes the really dumbass play too yet overall.

Dear GOD that man FAVRE is a great QB and in a Jets uniform? Uhhh?? Just too STUPID...Yet done and he's happy and psyched as a Jet. He's a helluva football player folks..... still has it very much so.

Hard to predict the number of TD's as WR's may disappear. Favre might fall to injury too. Karma says just wait and see. If he gets 30 with that Jet offense I'll be pleased. I'm more concerned that he plays well this year ansd is back next season to lead his team to more. Favre does have a superior OL to what the Packers have to deal with. The Jet OL is very solid to date. When they place the FB and RB and TE's on the line of scrimmage to block and Favre looks for the open man. It's devastating to opposition defenses. Favre's determined and really focused Packer fans so very patient and he finds his open man alot.

70% completions says alot.

Main thing. Favre looks very happy as a Jet. We should all at least be pleased for that fact. Not hate him.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27

Main thing. Favre looks very happy as a Jet.

He should be pleased after that last game.

The talking heads disagree. They said his body language says he's unhappy with the situation, and his comments about the Packers hint at a lot of lingering bitterness.

Favre wont' be playing the cards every week, will he?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Bigguns

If he gets the Lions twice he might have 7 TD's that game

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky

Lions have a better secondary than the Cards. It isn't even close. I live in AZ. I watch them. Atrocious.

We are now on our second #1 pick for a cb.

Ask yourself..when was the last time a team had 4th and one...and went with a pass...not just a pass, but into the endzone.

Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker1234

I'm going to be watching Thomas Jones. It'll be interesting to see if he starts to get opportunities as the season progresses. I think it's possible that the running game may start to open up a bit, and you'll see a more balanced team then they have right now. I agree, right now it's all favre all the time, but maybe, it'll let Jones go nuts too.
    leon washington is a great change-o-pace runner too. perhaps eventually they can be like marion (the librarian yesterday/lol) and felix jones
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Lions have a better secondary than the Cards. It isn't even close. I live in AZ. I watch them. Atrocious.
    The 7 turnovers by AZ might have aided the cause a little. With 6 TD's passing and 56 points overall, you would assume the Jets would have more then 373 total yards of offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

If Favre stays healthy and the offense grows with him; add as he gets to feel more at ease with his teams entire playbook.

Watch his magic. Damn already He's completed 70% of his pass's and his play selection looks awesome. That offense is his as long as Mangini uses common sense. Brett Favre see's too much and on a five WR front he's unstoppable as long as WR's run proper routes and Mangini and team management give him deep threats.

It's Favre's arm. So strong and accurate. He throws 35 - 40 yard bullets and right on the numbers this season. He still makes the really dumbass play too yet overall.

Dear GOD that man FAVRE is a great QB and in a Jets uniform? Uhhh?? Just too STUPID...Yet done and he's happy and psyched as a Jet. He's a helluva football player folks..... still has it very much so.

Hard to predict the number of TD's as WR's may disappear. Favre might fall to injury too. Karma says just wait and see. If he gets 30 with that Jet offense I'll be pleased. I'm more concerned that he plays well this year ansd is back next season to lead his team to more. Favre does have a superior OL to what the Packers have to deal with. The Jet OL is very solid to date. When they place the FB and RB and TE's on the line of scrimmage to block and Favre looks for the open man. It's devastating to opposition defenses. Favre's determined and really focused Packer fans so very patient and he finds his open man alot.

70% completions says alot.

Main thing. Favre looks very happy as a Jet. We should all at least be pleased for that fact. Not hate him.

i like this cat. SC, all i do is listen to talkn heads and ONLY skip bayless questioned his fire and that was only once.....show proof

OF COURSE after winning these next 3 (cincy, oak, kc) he'll be happy as a lark at 5-2

IM VERY HAPPY FOR HIM THAT HE'S OUTTA GB away from tt and the sinking ship...

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Ask yourself..when was the last time a team had 4th and one...and went with a pass...not just a pass, but into the endzone.
    I made this point on the last page. Running up the score and/or was there something else going on? I choose running up the score. But pretty effin stupid on both teams playing to the wire. If Bolden out of the hospital?

If that had been Holmgren, Shermy, or even Ray Rhodes coaching, the Jets would have been running the ball at the end, not chucking it into the end zone to add stats for the QB.

BTW, Favre just threw ANOTHER TD pass.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

I made this point on the last page. Running up the score and/or was there something else going on? I choose running up the score. But pretty effin stupid on both teams playing to the wire. If Bolden out of the hospital?

If that had been Holmgren, Shermy, or even Ray Rhodes coaching, the Jets would have been running the ball at the end, not chucking it into the end zone to add stats for the QB.

BTW, Favre just threw ANOTHER TD pass.
    That's his 13th of the game, right?

FedEx Air Player of the week.

Vote for Favre here...

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerTy...air-and-ground

Baah

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    FedEx Air Player of the week.

Vote for Favre here...

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerTy...air-and-ground

wouldnt it be great if air-rod and favre ended up winning half of the awards this season?

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

Main thing. Favre looks very happy as a Jet.

He should be pleased after that last game.

The talking heads disagree. They said his body language says he's unhappy with the situation, and his comments about the Packers hint at a lot of lingering bitterness.

during his press conference yesterday they askd him if it was true that he was on the sidelines telln the players "how happy he is to be a jet?" he confirmed that that was true and that he's said that before, not just after/during his big day (i.e., he's said it before and the other players know it but he wants them to remember it....politician? - lol)

i think he'll be REALLY happy during this bye week, have a chance to rehab ankle (as if he needs it - he he), and study playbook some more....

LET'S GOOOOOOO....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!