Page 23 of 563 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27

Main thing. Favre looks very happy as a Jet.

He should be pleased after that last game.

The talking heads disagree. They said his body language says he's unhappy with the situation, and his comments about the Packers hint at a lot of lingering bitterness.
    Gotta love the BODY LANGUAGE EXPERTS on FOX. This coming Sunday: See when Favre runs around with his fist pumping and jumping on his offensive lineman after his 6th TD. He's overcompensating - it's an excessive response to hide the great sadness he feels. Clearly he is dying inside; truly the excessive exuberance - the slaps on the back on the sideline, the big smiles - are all pathetic attempts to hide the true feelings of a man suffering from severe depression brought on by either middle age crisis, rejection by a former lover, or both. See that? As he holds his index finger up running around after a TD toss, he is pointing to God as if to say: "God, please help me. Please." It is truly sad.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Well Aynnie Randy, you've made some good posts over the months, but this one is a King Hell classic.

double 0, do u know who jackie mcmullen is?
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Nope. Should I?

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Nope. Should I?
    boston globe reporter that frequents "around the horn"

whenever i see her i say she reminds me of you (my image of u)

funny, smart, can take some razzn from the 'boys' b/c comfortable in her skin, humble, runs her household, conservative dress/wholesome, respected

google

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    Nope. Should I?

funny, smart, can take some razzn from the 'boys' b/c comfortable in her skin, humble, runs her household, conservative dress/wholesome, respected

google
    I was thinking more along the lines of Woody Paige.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Nope. Should I?

google
    Geez Mobb, what a nice compliment. Thanks! I googled and the first thing I found was this statement from her in an article....

"I have two school age children who are growing up before my eyes and I don’t want to miss anything. I’ve always said when I had to start fitting my life into my job instead of the other way around, it was time to go."
    That's me to a T. My job can be a real pain in the behind but I'd say 95% of the time I'm able to fit my job into my life.....well, at least my kid's lives :P

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand

I remind you of a gray-haired man??

Nope. Should I?

google

LMBO..

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Nope. Should I?

google
    Geez Mobb, what a nice compliment. Thanks! I googled and the first thing I found was this statement from her in an article....

"I have two school age children who are growing up before my eyes and I don’t want to miss anything. I’ve always said when I had to start fitting my life into my job instead of the other way around, it was time to go."
    That's me to a T. My job can be a real pain in the behind but I'd say 95% of the time I'm able to fit my job into my life.....well, at least my kid's lives :P

yeah. i got that vibe back at jso...it was sumthn u said......oh...obviously!

mad cool that that statement was 1st thing u found....

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Hee Hee. Just goofing around. I googled too, and Paige was on the 'Around the Horn' site too, so ...

Hee Hee. Just goofing around. I googled too, and Paige was on the 'Around the Horn' site too, so ...
    No problem.

Are the Bretts on a bye this week?
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Are the Bretts on a bye this week?
    Yup. It's always good to go into a bye week on a high note.

The best part? When the packers have a by week I still have cause to watch football.

Anyone have theories on why Brett was in the game gunning for TDs up 48-35. Now I know it's a two score game, but they weren't even running the ball. Watching the end of that game, I figured the Jets were just pressing because the Cards wouldn't throw in the towel. Still, after the Jets went up 56-35, AZ kept pushing - and Boldin got hurt with about 30 seconds left. I was thinking that something crazy was going on.

ANYWAY, another possibility is that Favre was gunning/was allowed to gun for a personal record setting TD, for ... personal reasons. And yes, I am stirring the pot. I thought the end of that game was very odd.
    Late in that game and I believe after favre had 5 TD pass's for two straight series,s the jets just tried to run the ball. favre just handed it off. The last TD pass came when the Cards again just turned it over and Favre must have said what the heck..this is too easy so I'll pass for another six and he did.

It5 was obvious to me that from the first half of the chargeres game the Jets best chance was a maximum protect on favre and fllod the field with receivers and he'd find the open man.

Favre has been the Jets over those last three halves. He's really playing huge this season to date. Having alot of fun and it's reported he's a real easy on the coaching staff player and very positive.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Senior Rat HOFer
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...iams-is-upset/

Time for the Jets to push their hand all in and get Williams to give Favre another stud in NY.... anyone know if they have the money for something like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/05/roy-williams-is-upset/

Time for the Jets to push their hand all in and get Williams to give Favre another stud in NY.... anyone know if they have the money for something like this?
    No, they gave up all their cap room to get Favre. No way Roy Willimas is a Jet.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/05/roy-williams-is-upset/

No, they gave up all their cap room to get Favre. No way Roy Willimas is a Jet.

do you happen to know where to find cap room for teams? or are just guessing? I cant find it anywhere..