Page 25 of 563 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    Anyway, the serious Favre Fans need to ramp it down a bit, or your own good. I suspect that the Jets will struggle in a lot of games this season. They're just not that good.
    Ahhh, I think you need to ramp it down, or you'll find yourself in the garbage can. I suspect you are going to struggle with some posts, you're just not that good.

good one
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor

I'm sorry for going off about the photo. I just find it tasteless and arrogant, and don't feel as though it should be pictured in any thread in a forum dedicated to Packers fans.
    Well, it wasn't meant to offend anyone and I apologize if it did. It was an email titled "Dear Ted Thompson" and the way I read it, IF it's insulting at all, it's to TT, not Aaron. I think he is doing a fine job this year. Aaron, not TT

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    But anything that is directly or indirectly insulting OUR quarterback should not find it's way to a Packer forum. Cheer for him when he does well, but don't use that as ammunition against Rodgers when he struggles. Even in jest.
    Come on. Insulting the QB is a fans' birthright. Too bad our QB isn't Sage Rosenfels - we'd be having fun with Sundays' game for years to come...
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'm not sure I'm on your side anymore, GBrulz, you're going all wobbly.

TT is the designated whipping boy (even though MM made the decision that he didn't want Favre on his team.) No fun in blaming him.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz

GBrulz pointing out that the Legend has more talent in his pinky than Aaron Rodgers will ever have in his whole body is just tellin it like it is.
    and where did I say this? Jesus Christ HH, if there isn't any drama going on with things, you just aren't happy are you?

I posted a pic from a freaken email. Isn't this the place to put Favre stuff? Am I starting separate threads all over the place??

Whether you like Favre or not, most find the pic funny. I think some of you have the thong a little too far up your ass.
    No, it's in the right thread. I just wish it wouldn't be here at all. If you want to follow Favre, that is your choice and I'm not trying to say you can't or shouldn't. But anything that is directly or indirectly insulting OUR quarterback should not find it's way to a Packer forum. Cheer for him when he does well, but don't use that as ammunition against Rodgers when he struggles. Even in jest. Most Packer fans would not find that one funny.

For the record, I have always liked Brett Favre. I liked him alot more before he did Greta, but that doesn't take anything away from his legacy as a Packer. I do still cheer for him. But when I see things like that photo I get pissed because it's a slight against Rodgers, even if Rodgers is doing as well as anyone could possibly have imagined.

The comparisons between the two need to stop, partly because they are not the same QB, partly because they don't play for the same team, and partly because they do not play against the same teams. Being some of the most knowledgeable, football savvy fans in the entire country, I would hope Packer fans would realize this. Everything is completely subjective. And as such, no comparison of the two should be used to slight either QB.

I'm sorry for going off about the photo. I just find it tasteless and arrogant, and don't feel as though it should be pictured in any thread in a forum dedicated to Packers fans.

Jesus you need a cookie and a hug too. What an f'ing pooosy

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz

GBrulz pointing out that the Legend has more talent in his pinky than Aaron Rodgers will ever have in his whole body is just tellin it like it is.
    and where did I say this? Jesus Christ HH, if there isn't any drama going on with things, you just aren't happy are you?

I posted a pic from a freaken email. Isn't this the place to put Favre stuff? Am I starting separate threads all over the place??

Whether you like Favre or not, most find the pic funny. I think some of you have the thong a little too far up your ass.
    No, it's in the right thread. I just wish it wouldn't be here at all. If you want to follow Favre, that is your choice and I'm not trying to say you can't or shouldn't. But anything that is directly or indirectly insulting OUR quarterback should not find it's way to a Packer forum. Cheer for him when he does well, but don't use that as ammunition against Rodgers when he struggles. Even in jest. Most Packer fans would not find that one funny.

For the record, I have always liked Brett Favre. I liked him alot more before he did Greta, but that doesn't take anything away from his legacy as a Packer. I do still cheer for him. But when I see things like that photo I get pissed because it's a slight against Rodgers, even if Rodgers is doing as well as anyone could possibly have imagined.

The comparisons between the two need to stop, partly because they are not the same QB, partly because they don't play for the same team, and partly because they do not play against the same teams. Being some of the most knowledgeable, football savvy fans in the entire country, I would hope Packer fans would realize this. Everything is completely subjective. And as such, no comparison of the two should be used to slight either QB.

Jesus you need a cookie and a hug too. What an f'ing pooosy
    See, I try to be polite in my posts and I get shit like this. Go fuck yourself dude.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

Senior Rat HOFer
    See, I try to be polite in my posts and I get shit like this. Go fuck yourself dude.

I just need to ask... were u really offended by the picture she posted? I just wanna serious answer

Blog Entries
    Leave Michelle alone.

Motherfuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack
    Leave Michelle alone.

Motherfuckers.
    one L

and yeah, it's a joke. No different then the pics that were posted during the off season of Brett in a diaper demanding "I want to play!"

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack
    Leave Michelle alone.

Motherfuckers.
    one L

and yeah, it's a joke. No different then the pics that were posted during the off season of Brett in a diaper demanding "I want to play!"

Its very different.. this a Packer board, and we are Packer fans, and we dont want that crap about Brett Favre ripping TT anymore!

yeah, it's a joke. No different then the pics that were posted during the off season of Brett in a diaper demanding "I want to play!"
    exactly true. The same thing, taunting.

if some people get upset and call GBRulz on it, that's understandable.

no problem with the joking around, no problem with people getting their undies in a bundle - just as long as they don't stay bunched up permanently.

And nobody ought to be giving lectures on civility. (except, did I just give a lecture on civility? )

I think it makes a difference if it's a joke or malicious.

I see. A picture of Favre in diapers in malicious.

A picture of Favre saying "I passed for more touchdowns in 3 hours than Aaron Rodgers has all season" - that's a joke.

Now I see the definition of civility.

I see. A picture of Favre in diapers in malicious.

A picture of Favre saying "I passed for more touchdowns in 3 hours than Aaron Rodgers has all season" - that's a joke.

Now I see the definition of civility.
    LOL herrrrre we go. I knew you were just waiting in the shadows for your chance to pounce on someone. I never said Favre in a diaper was malicious. I said it was a JOKE........just like the pic posted above.

oh, ok, excuse my bad guess.

I can't say I've ever seen anything from the Favre Wars that would fall into the "malicious" category. did somebody post naked pictures of Deana Favre from her experimental lesbian year?

I can't say I've ever seen anything from the Favre Wars that would fall into the "malicious" category.
    Really? I saw lots of it a couple months ago.

Some would say Favre's behavior was malicious.

That's your opinion

did you see any malicous behavior from Favre and his supporters?

an attempt at vengeance? why, Favre himself owned-up to such motives.