Page 30 of 563 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Just curious. If the people that enjoy following Favre's career are forced to put all the Favre news in one thread, shouldn't the Favre bashers create their own dysfunctional thread and quit infesting this one? ....just wondering.

i'm all for that

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by DannoMac21
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    my god, how many times does favre have to throw a SWEET td on one possession.....?
    Only once today. How many times does he have to throw a pick on two possessions?

You apparently didn't watch the game
    You apparently didn't see what was on my TV today.

so you watched the Jets game and thought Favre played bad.. am I getting that right?

Can you quote me where I said "Favre played bad"? Rodgers unquestionably played better, and that's all I'm happy about.
    so every week, both playing different teams, you will come on here and start this shit if Rodgers plays better in your eyes?... am I getting that right?

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk
    people think if they come on here it will mask their own insecurities of Rodgers as our QB
    Who in their right mind would have insecurities about Rodgers?
    Nobody. Pete just says that to mask his butthurt feelings over Favre not being in GB.

I'm ok with Brett in NY... I'm also ok with Rodgers as our QB.. you don't know me very well cpk, I'm tellin ya...
    Just like you don't know me, CPK, or Chevelle. So don't tell us that we don't know you when you're doing the exact same shit bud.

people think if they come on here it will mask their own insecurities of Rodgers as our QB
    Nobody. Pete just says that to mask his butthurt feelings over Favre not being in GB.

I'm ok with Brett in NY... I'm also ok with Rodgers as our QB.. you don't know me very well cpk, I'm tellin ya...
    Your cheap shots against Rodgers and constantly noting Favres better stats say otherwise.

my god, how many times does favre have to throw a SWEET td on one possession.....?
    Only once today. How many times does he have to throw a pick on two possessions?

so you watched the Jets game and thought Favre played bad.. am I getting that right?

Can you quote me where I said "Favre played bad"? Rodgers unquestionably played better, and that's all I'm happy about.
    so every week, both playing different teams, you will come on here and start this shit if Rodgers plays better in your eyes?... am I getting that right?
    No, Paco, you're getting nothing right. Just stop. You're making yourself look like a damn fool.

Senior Rat HOFer

Your cheap shots against Rodgers and constantly noting Favres better stats say otherwise.

I only fire back when u clowns come on A FAVRE THREAD and talk about Rodgers

Kind of how you start shit when Favre plays better than Rodgers?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    QB Rating

111.5 - Rodgers
    73.9 - Favre

They both got their W's today though.

just curious to how u would rate favre today?

I guess I'd rate him 2 TD's under your pre-game prediction.

But he played good enough - they won.

Senior Rat HOFer

its exactly what ur doing... whats ur purpose in the Favre thread?... to point out that Rodgers played better today?

No, Paco, you're getting nothing right. Just stop. You're making yourself look like a damn fool.

Except you do it in RODGERS' threads as well. You are a fucking hypocrite.

Senior Rat HOFer

ur in a FAVRE THREAD CPK.... A FAAAAAVRE THREAD.... do u understand?

you guys asked for a Favre thread so you don't hear about him.. yet u still come in it and talk shit... doesnt make sense

Kind of how you start shit when Favre plays better than Rodgers?

Senior Rat HOFer

where?.... point out an Aaron Rodgers thread to me... and then give me a post where I rip him and say Brett is better... please

OMFG, would you guys grow up?

Senior Rat HOFer
    QB Rating

111.5 - Rodgers
    73.9 - Favre

They both got their W's today though.

just curious to how u would rate favre today?

I guess I'd rate him 2 TD's under your pre-game prediction.

But he played good enough - they won.

well he threw 3 on the first possession... does that count? haha

It's like having a classroom of all good students, and then you have that one disruptive lunatic.

Senior Rat HOFer

It's like having a classroom of all good students, and then you have that one disruptive lunatic.

ur the one who disrupted a FAVRE THREAD! haha

You are all making yourselves look like fools. Take your stupid little arguments to PM. Seriously, I think everyone on this entire site is SICK of hearing a select 3-4 people argue about this.

Blog Entries
    well I guess the experiment for Favre supporters to post in this thread has blown up; it was bound to occur

I thought the people who were really pushing for this to occur would allow for a smooth transition for this.

Seeing it failed, if and when the multiple Favre threads pop up please don't come back pissing and whining about what occured.

This was never a rule; it was a courtesy that seemed to be agreed upon.

I'm not going to push for it anymore.

Pete: No, you did. Danno simply gave his opinion of Favre's performance and you couldn't take it like a man/woman then started touting stats to pump up Favre.

Danno: Keep fighting the good fight.

Senior Rat HOFer

Pete: No, you did. Danno simply gave his opinion of Favre's performance and you couldn't take it like a man/woman then started touting stats to pump up Favre.

Danno: Keep fighting the good fight.

WRONG! haha.. I posted stats back to Chevelle's post... take a looksy for urself buuuuuudaaaaaaay