Page 31 of 563 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    well I guess the experiment for Favre supporters to post in this thread has blown up; it was bound to occur

I thought the people who were really pushing for this to occur would allow for a smooth transition for this.

Seeing it failed, if and when the multiple Favre threads pop up please don't come back pissing and whining about what occured.

This was never a rule; it was a courtesy that seemed to be agreed upon.

I'm not going to push for it anymore.

yep... its game over now about Favre stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    WRONG! haha.. I posted stats back to Chevelle's post... take a looksy for urself buuuuuudaaaaaaay
    I looked back, and you took a personal shot at Danno. Unprovoked I might add. Packer fans can hate Favre, becuase they are fans of the TEAM, and did not care for the Divas childish unprofessional behavior. I could say that you are not a Packer Fan becuase you put a PLAYER over the TEAM.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    WRONG! haha.. I posted stats back to Chevelle's post... take a looksy for urself buuuuuudaaaaaaay
    I looked back, and you took a personal shot at Danno. Unprovoked I might add. Packer fans can hate Favre, becuase they are fans of the TEAM, and did not care for the Divas childish unprofessional behavior. I could say that you are not a Packer Fan becuase you put a PLAYER over the TEAM.

I think that player would make this TEAM better.... there is nothing wrong with that... its only the situation that it falls under that u see it differently

I think that player would make this TEAM better.... there is nothing wrong with that... its only the situation that it falls under that u see it differently
    Doesn't matter. A real fan NEVER puts a PLAYER over the TEAM. They can disagree with the teams handling of a player, but at the end of the day they accept the TEAM's decision. You clearly cannot.

Senior Rat HOFer

Doesn't matter. A real fan NEVER puts a PLAYER over the TEAM. They can disagree with the teams handling of a player, but at the end of the day they accept the TEAM's decision. You clearly cannot.

I can't? haha.. just because I don't like it and say something about it doesnt mean that every sunday I'm not pulling on my packers jersey as usual fired up for the game supporting my team.... god ur just... uh! just shut up please...

? HOFer

Don't mean to interject in your dumbass fight, but this above comment is the dumbest thing I have read here to date. My god. Who are you to say what makes and doesn't make a fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle2
    Rodgers: 3 total touchdowns

Favre: 3 total turnovers

Favre 13 TD's

Rodgers 7 TD's

Favre winning % > Rodgers winning %

Favre at 39 > Rodgers any year
    Rushing Touchdowns dont count?

Rodgers first year starting >>>> Favre's first year starting.

Favre 13 TD's

Rodgers 7 TD's

Really? They went 9-7. Get back to me when that happens.

Favre is playing well - no doubt. But Rodgers is also playing very well, and has kept pace enough that Ted must be pretty secure in his decision at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Favre is playing well - no doubt. But Rodgers is also playing very well, and has kept pace enough that Ted must be pretty secure in his decision at this point.
    Well see, but anything short of a playoff appearance could make TT not be so happy about it. Hard to go from 13-3 and possibly watching favre on anothe team not in the playoffs last year get in, and watch the packers not.

Still a lot of football to go, but that will ultimately show if he made a good move. It's not as if rodgers wouldn't be just as good next year.

I don't think Ted is insecure with any decision he makes. Just like Col Jessup from "A Few Good Man", he made a command decision and thats the end of it.

Quote Originally Posted by packerbacker1234

Favre 13 TD's

Rodgers 7 TD's

They went 9-7. You're right. THEY. THE TEAM.

Favre? He threw 13, interceptions. 24 a year later.

Dumb fuck.

Senior Rat HOFer
    I don't think Ted is insecure with any decision he makes. Just like Col Jessup from "A Few Good Man", he made a command decision and thats the end of it.
    so your telling me theres a chance we can get rid of TT then? awesome! haha dont take it too hard, it was merely a joke

It's not as if rodgers wouldn't be just as good next year.

Huh? Rodgers getting game experience is good for his progression. Just as it would be for any young QB.

Right now I don't see this team being any better with Brett on it. That surprises me.

Favre 13 TD's

Rodgers 7 TD's

Dumb fuck.
    Whats the montra? Just win baby. Rodgers isn't favre. Favre is not Rodgers. You can't compare how they play, as they play the position completely differently, especially young in their careers. Favre didn't even know what the heck a nickle defense was at that age.

Yet, Favre kept winning. Leading comeback win after comeback win, and bringing excitement to watching GB football again. It is about the W's, not the stats.

Favre 13 TD's

Rodgers 7 TD's

Dumb fuck.
    Whats the montra? Just win baby. Rodgers isn't favre. Favre is not Rodgers. You can't compare how they play, as they play the position completely differently, especially young in their careers. Favre didn't even know what the heck a nickle defense was at that age.

Yet, Favre kept winning. Leading comeback win after comeback win, and bringing excitement to watching GB football again. It is about the W's, not the stats.
    They are both 3-3 thru their first 6 games of their career.

So, thats tied.

Tie breaker = Stats.

Which goes to Rodgers.

Time for bed.

so your telling me theres a chance we can get rid of TT then? awesome! haha dont take it too hard, it was merely a joke
    Well, TT wil die one day so he won't be the Packers GM forever. Nice try, you fail(again).

Favre 13 TD's

Rodgers 7 TD's

Dumb fuck.

They are both 3-3 thru their first 6 games of their career.

So, thats tied.

Tie breaker = Stats.

Which goes to Rodgers.

Time for bed.

Haha. You realize they started their careers also in two completely different eras. Favre was in the era when hitting the QB late, or really hitting the QB at all (such as nailing him as hard you can, helemt, arm, etc.) was allowed. ANd boy, did BRett get hit.

AR started in the era where hitting QB's draws penalties. Lots of them. Usually considered the Peyton Manning rule, because manning only really excelled after that rule was put into play.

Haha. You realize they started their careers also in two completely different eras. Favre was in the era when hitting the QB late, or really hitting the QB at all (such as nailing him as hard you can, helemt, arm, etc.) was allowed. ANd boy, did BRett get hit.

AR started in the era where hitting QB's draws penalties. Lots of them. Usually considered the Peyton Manning rule, because manning only really excelled after that rule was put into play.