Page 33 of 563 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 533 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    This is a thread that really needs to go away.
    actually you and others who are not fans of Favre should be very happy that there is just one thread that you can choose to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    actually you and others who are not fans of Favre should be very happy that there is just one thread that you can choose to ignore.
    Who are you kidding?

This forum could easily be re-named FavreRats.com; thankfully there are strong management within Packers to avoid a disaster similar to post-Lombardi era. Living in the past is for suckers; being momentarily nostalgic is not the thing in Wiz-gone-zin! With that said; 3 decades of dumb slumber won't happen again. Favre was kicked in the butt on his way out. :P But thanks for memories & warm nostalgia from time to time!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk
    Who are you kidding?

This forum could easily be re-named FavreRats.com; thankfully there are strong management within Packers to avoid a disaster similar to post-Lombardi era. Living in the past is for suckers; being momentarily nostalgic is not the thing in Wiz-gone-zin! With that said; 3 decades of dumb slumber won't happen again. Favre was kicked in the butt on his way out. :P But thanks for memories & warm nostalgia from time to time!

It's a simple concept; if you don't want to read about Favre or you want to bash him this should be one easy thread to skip. After all having one thread was a request of those who didn't want multiple Favre threads in teh first place.

I think the Favre fans are being respectful by keeping nearly all of the stuff in here

I'd hope the non Favre fans would be respectful by not bashing in here

If they can't then I won't blame anybody for the mutliple threads

Hopefully it never comes to that

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand
    FAVRE!!!! FAVRE!!!!

Hey, who edited out all my Kirks?

I shall leave you as you left me, stuck for all eternity as the QB of a doomed team. Never MVP. Never MVP....

FAVRE!!!!!

FAVRE!!!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

This will be Brett Favre's first trip to Oakland since his stunning Monday night performance in 2003 the day after his father, Irv, passed away. It will be tough to duplicate, but Favre will give it a try against Oakland's 25th-ranked pass defense.
    I bet playing there for the first time since that game will produce a bit of a chill. Hope he has a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk
    Who are you kidding?

It's a simple concept; if you don't want to read about Favre or you want to bash him this should be one easy thread to skip. After all having one thread was a request of those who didn't want multiple Favre threads in teh first place.

I think the Favre fans are being respectful by keeping nearly all of the stuff in here

Very well put.

What the hell is mmmdk talking about.
    Baah

So criticism is not allowed in here, and praise is not allowed elsewhere? Seems like it will make for boring discussion about Favre because no thread allows opposing views.

Probably best, since neither the pro-Favre nor the anti-Favre factions seem to be able to be civil with the other anyway.

Will we be able to debate about Favre after he retires again?

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler

So criticism is not allowed in here, and praise is not allowed elsewhere? Seems like it will make for boring discussion about Favre because no thread allows opposing views.

Probably best, since neither the pro-Favre nor the anti-Favre factions seem to be able to be civil with the other anyway.

I doubt it, yet this seems like a concentration camp as of late. "Like Favre..eat sawdust like it's oatmeal and don't complain!!"

What...?, it's blasphemous to talk about Favre-related NFL stuff in another thread, less someone incurs the wrath of some haters?

Ridiculous...Personally, I try to keep the Favre shit toned down in other threads but if it's related to NFL stuff, off it goes, damn the rest. Personally, I love Favre, even now, as he's entertaining as hell...it's almost as if some look at him as cancer. Lighten the fuck up to those who can't see the whole picture...

Patler, dude, you are ALWAYS even keil and cool as all hell, but some take it to extremes to segregate the EVIL FAVRE FACTION to this thread vs. TT......THEY ALL FUCKED UP. GET OVER IT!!!

Personally, I don't try to flame the issue but will issue the Lord's name if need be. Ridiculous if one can't express an opinion on a forum. Is that not contradictory in nature?
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

33 pages and counting. I appreciate everyone keeping it in one thread, by and large.

Thank you, Favre diehards. I appreciate what you've been doing.

Blog Entries

I'd say there is a distinct difference between bashing and constructive criticism, and you are right in that most is not civil

The guy is fun to watch, say what you will (and I said plenty) about how he handled his "retirement."

With Oakland being the disaster it is, it's hard to imagine Favre not throwing for three td's and 250 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by wpony
    the fun starts now for the Jets will he or wont he :http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/p...urn=nfl,115434

wow, ALREADY???
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    No. Check out the DNC platform. One of their planks is to outlaw any discussion of Favre by Packer fans.

P.S. This is bi-partisan. Republicans are sick of Favre discussion too.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz
    The guy is fun to watch, say what you will (and I said plenty) about how he handled his "retirement."

With Oakland being the disaster it is, it's hard to imagine Favre not throwing for three td's and 250 yards.

and with there being a good chance that SD wins @ bills, there should be a three-way tie atop the WIDE OPEN nfc east

LETS GOOOOOOOOO...............

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP

and with there being a good chance that SD wins @ bills, there should be a three-way tie atop the WIDE OPEN nfc east

Maybe you mean AFC?

da da da GO Brett GO!!!
    Baah

I have loved watching Brett since the first time he took over from magic I didn't know if he was going to be the starter at first but wow what a ride all of us fans had I hope he plays for a few more years for the jets they really need him and its still fun hearing what he is doing there,I will not miss the drama that he has started already over there of is this his last yr or not I don't think they will be as patient as us but who knows?
    I am still a Packer fan first but Brett will be right below them no matter what team he plays for lets just hope they can just work out their problems so Brett can work for us in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP

Maybe you mean AFC?

maybe freudian; i woulda LOVED brett being here with the skins...

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

This thread continues to blow.
    The Favre jock-sniffer Cult needs to form their support group elsewhere.
    I'm far more interested in the fortunes of the Grren Bay Packers.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

This thread continues to blow.
    The Favre jock-sniffer Cult needs to form their support group elsewhere.
    I'm far more interested in the fortunes of the Grren Bay Packers.
    Baah