Page 34 of 563 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    This thread continues to blow.
    The Favre jock-sniffer Cult needs to form their support group elsewhere.
    I'm far more interested in the fortunes of the Grren Bay Packers.

If it blows then feel free to stay out

Classless

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow
    This thread continues to blow.
    The Favre jock-sniffer Cult needs to form their support group elsewhere.
    I'm far more interested in the fortunes of the Grren Bay Packers.

If it blows then feel free to stay out

Classless

WOW

Jay Glazer of the fox pregame just said Brett Favre spent over an hour on the phone with Lions coaches telling them all the secrets of the PAckers offense.

What the F**K! Glazer just reported on FOX pregame that Favre called up the Detroit coaches to give them the low down on the Packers Offense!!!

I can understand trying to find a place to play, but this is getting frick'n traitorous.

Edit: Here's the PFT summary:
    FAVRE HELPED LIONS PREPARE FOR PACKERS
    Posted by Mike Florio on October 19, 2008, 12:14 p.m. EDT

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

To the extent that any doubt remained regarding the status of the relationship between the Packers and former quarterback Brett Favre, it’s now completely gone.

Per Jay Glazer of FOX, Favre spent 60-to-90 minutes before the Week Two game between the Lions and the Packers educating the Detroit coaching staff regarding the Packers’ offensive strategies.

Did we say wow?

Glazer says that Favre initially called former CEO Matt Millen, who then put Favre in touch with the coaches.

In our view, Brett’s legacy with the Packers has officially been forever stained, if not completely destroyed – unless Favre immediately denies the report, and unless people believe it.

Wow.

The next question is whether and to what extent Favre shared similar information with the Vikings (where his former position coach is the offensive coordinator) before Week One, or with the Seahawks (where his former head coach is the head coach) before Week Six.

If so, Brett’s advice didn’t work. The Packers won all three games.
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...e-for-packers/

I agree with Florio, the big question is who else Favre talked to. The Lions are in such disrepair as a team right now that this was going to leak, but what about the Bucs or Cowboys? No wonder we haven't seen the wishbone formation since week 2.

? HOFer
    I don't really have a problem with it. You've got to lie in the bed you made. The Packers chose their destiny knowing things like this would happen.

There is no reason to believe that a grown man would be so petty as to call every other team his preceding team plays to give away their secrets. If you got fired from your company, would you call every other company in that field to tell them everything you know. You'd get a serious rep doing that. It's a low thing to do and not just something to be expected.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I've somewhat defended the guy but this is pretty lame if true. Very very lame. So lame it can't be true, can it? I'd be PISSED if it were true and I was a Packer fan.

Wow. After reading this, everything has changed. Fuck Favre. Fuck Favre supporters. I don't know after reading this HOW you can support the guy? This is on the same level as Spygate if not worse. Fuck you, Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by DannoMac21
    Wow. After reading this, everything has changed. Fuck Favre. Fuck Favre supporters. I don't know after reading this HOW you can support the guy? This is on the same level as Spygate if not worse. Fuck you, Favre.

Everything has changed? Because you were such a proud supporter of him prior to this?

LOL, a little anger issue?

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz

Everything has changed? Because you were such a proud supporter of him prior to this?
    yeah, im REALLY going to restrict my favre threads now.....
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Blog Entries

LMAO at that one

LMAO at that one

I like how he hates not only the guy who may have done something but everyone who likes him.....LOL

Senior Rat All-Pro Fred's Slacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I don't really have a problem with it. You've got to lie in the bed you made. The Packers chose their destiny knowing things like this would happen.
    I think they assumed Favre had some integrity. They were wrong.
    Fred's Slacks is a Winner!

Senior Rat All-Pro Fred's Slacks's Avatar
    I guess the packers can never cut or trade a player again. That's apparently an excuse to have your system leaked to every other team.
    Fred's Slacks is a Winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred's Slacks
    I think they assumed Favre had some integrity. They were wrong.

I'm really not surprised to read this about him.

LMAO at that one
    I only get three claps? Zool will not be happy

The Packers chose their destiny knowing things like this would happen.

Wow - a whole new level of sorry excuse making. If I were the Jets, I wouldn't let Brett take his playbook home. I wonder if Bellechick slipped him $20, would he sell out his new team at the next Jets/Patriots game?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    The Packers chose their destiny knowing things like this would happen.

Wow - a whole new level of sorry excuse making. If I were the Jets, I wouldn't let Brett take his playbook home. I wonder if Bellechick slipped him $20, would he sell out his new team at the next Jets/Patriots game?

turn coat
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

The Packers traded Favre expecting him to call up their rivals and give them their offensive info?

Yeah, just another day in the NFL.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley