Page 35 of 563 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

If true, I think Brett deserves the Pete Rose treatment from the Packers - for life.

darn bills...SD is soft
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Favre 5-6 39 yds
    Baah

drive stalls Jets take fg up by 3
    Baah

Favre td................ no wait int .......wait Safety
    Baah

whew...
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    I don't really have a problem with it. You've got to lie in the bed you made. The Packers chose their destiny knowing things like this would happen.

I like that you are honest.

The swings in the Favre drama are more jarring than the stock market.

It seems like only yesterday that the Ultimate Favre Fans were riding high, posting taunting pictures, flapping their gums.

Now this week - crash! Lions gate. A loss to the Raiders. Rodgers looking swell.

Brett needs his estrogen levels checked and........football fans need to remember that their favorite players can be just as cool or just as annoying as anyone else they know.

It's a business and other players do the same thing. Farve will still be the biggest draw and best salesman for the Packers after he retires for good. He'll definitely be connected to the Packers organization in some official capacity in the future.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby

The swings in the Favre drama are more jarring than the stock market.

It seems like only yesterday that the Ultimate Favre Fans were riding high, posting taunting pictures, flapping their gums.

Now this week - crash! Lions gate. A loss to the Raiders. Rodgers looking swell.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I forget how many weeks is the season?

it'll all be over soon, hang in there, sport.

I wonder if Chad Pennington briefed the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell
    I wonder if Chad Pennington briefed the Raiders.
    I thought the Raiders all went commando?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Where you at MOBB DEPP and Partial?

Favre's rating has dropped to 13th among starting QB's...I think Arod is 5th and yesterday. As the weather gets worst Favre's stats will get worst. We will see that TT and M3 made the right choice.

Do you Favre ball lickers (just kidding) remember the stories from Detmer, Hasselbeck, Brunell, Pederson, etc. that talked about how much of a hermit Brett was? They said they'd call him, agree to go hunting or something, and then they'd never hear back from him. They said he was one of those guys that would do that, but when they'd meet up again, it was like they were best of buds again. Kind of funny that in his later years, Brett seems like he'll dial up (or text message) a friend (or anybody, I guess) and shoot the sh!t with them for hours. Just a strange observation I'm making, but it's something that has caught my eye.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Do you Favre ball lickers (just kidding) remember the stories from Detmer, Hasselbeck, Brunell, Pederson, etc. that talked about how much of a hermit Brett was? They said they'd call him, agree to go hunting or something, and then they'd never hear back from him. They said he was one of those guys that would do that, but when they'd meet up again, it was like they were best of buds again. Kind of funny that in his later years, Brett seems like he'll dial up (or text message) a friend (or anybody, I guess) and shoot the sh!t with them for hours. Just a strange observation I'm making, but it's something that has caught my eye.

damn technology!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    damn technology!
    I know you're too young to know this, but cell phones have been around for a long time now.

No, I think that had little to do with it. It probably had more to do with Brett's Dad and Deanna's grandfather (I think it was her grandfather) passing away. Maybe he has a tough time sitting at home with just the women now.

Senior Rat HOFer
    ya, I think theres something to it Harv. I mean people do change with age, I think everyone does to some point, its just that Favre has done it while everyone is watching and documenting.

haha and yes, I realize cell phones have been around... I remember watching Zack Morris when I was in elementary school with his cell phone on saved by the bell...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    ya, I think theres something to it Harv. I mean people do change with age, ...........

Agreed - he's just not the same player he was when he was 38.

But fear not. He's got the Chefs coming up this week, and the Lambs in 3 weeks. He should have ample opportunity to pad those stats.