Page 352 of 563 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,040 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

The thread got deleted? Wow..Thumbs down..

Quote Originally Posted by imscott72
    To be honest, I can understand why it's in the GC. The amount of abuse that Woodbuck spewed out at especially Scott is no great advertisement for PackerRats.com for anyone who stumbles across the site.

I think it's a shame that s single poster can ruin it for all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    To be honest, I can understand why it's in the GC. The amount of abuse that Woodbuck spewed out at especially Scott is no great advertisement for PackerRats.com for anyone who stumbles across the site.

Nobody cares what you think.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Blog Entries
    Screen cap of Lord Byron in the act of covering up his sabotage of the Packers by sharing game planning with the Lions in '08.

Screen cap of Lord Byron in the act of covering up Crocgate yesterday.

http://www.totalpackers.com/2010/10/...wanted-to-see/
    more info

She looks like a Younger Deanna

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead
    Man, you are still here? Of all the worthless, useless, youtube link posting pieces of crap online in the world you must be the grandest by far. Are you truly this pathetic or just when you are keyboard riding?

So the old man wanted to get his unit polished. Big deal if you ask me. Let his wife worry about it. Truth is all the lying ass crybabies saying it is wrong would likely jump in that piece without hesitation if they could get it. Perk of being an NFLer if you ask me.

Whats up Tarlam?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    Whats up Tarlam?
    Sup Mad? I'm still battling with my demons.

So the old man wanted to get his unit polished. Big deal if you ask me. Let his wife worry about it. Truth is all the lying ass crybabies saying it is wrong would likely jump in that piece without hesitation if they could get it. Perk of being an NFLer if you ask me.
    But he COULDN'T get it. All he could do was beg on her voicemail and send creepy nude photos to her.

Man, you are still here? Of all the worthless, useless, youtube link posting pieces of crap online in the world you must be the grandest by far. Are you truly this pathetic or just when you are keyboard riding?

Whats up Tarlam?
    bite me
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by vince
    Screen cap of Lord Byron in the act of covering up his sabotage of the Packers by sharing game planning with the Lions in '08.

Screen cap of Lord Byron in the act of covering up Crocgate yesterday.

You think he does that when he's bluffing in poker too?

Strange how the Garbage Can works around here. I just submitted a request to dumpster dive. Now I have to wait for approval before I can pick through the trash.

I suspect that the NSFW pics were what did it. I started reading it in this forum, then saw the pics and found the thread had been put in GC while I was reading it.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by get louder at lambeau
    But he COULDN'T get it. All he could do was beg on her voicemail and send creepy nude photos to her.
    You still around? Figured you would leave once you couldn't recruit everyone to your site. Nice to see you are contribuing here now. Hang around, this place is gonna get better soon.

Cant call if he got it or not cuz even that skank is staying quiet and I doubt will say if she gave up the goods or not. My point is that this is more hilarious than creepy. Perv VMs and cock shots are all the rage. If you havent sent your fav honey one it is cuz youre scared not cuz you dont want to. Ask Skinbasket and Nutz, them boyz where doing this years ago. Pioneeers if you ask me.

for anyone who stumbles across the site.

It might happen. Yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

You still around? Figured you would leave once you couldn't recruit everyone to your site. Nice to see you are contribuing here now. Hang around, this place is gonna get better soon.
    I don't think I really tried to recruit anyone from this site. Not that I remember anyway. I like this site as it is, except for all the banning and strange moderating style.

Blog Entries
    bite me
    Hahaha, so easily you rattle! How is it going you silly wabbit?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Ask Skinbasket and Nutz, them boyz where doing this years ago. Pioneeers if you ask me.
    It's like there are two visionaries at the website. Like Byron and Shelley. Like Fire and Ice.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Whats up Tarlam?
    Then why on earth come into a Packer forum and presume to lecture people from half way across the planet? Do we really need this when we're trying to talk about football?

Blog Entries
    Whats up Tarlam?
    Arent we all my friend, arent we all:

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    bite me
    Hahaha, so easily you rattle! How is it going you silly wabbit?
    reparte' is not Sheep's strong suit
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck