Page 4 of 563 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    Acctually, the more I think about it, I don't care what Favre does, ever. More than anything I like watching Favre lovers squirm. Hell, if not for the emotional paralysis of some, I think I might be seen as a Favre lover because I have been a big fan of his career, but the emotional blindness is so funny that I can't help but get a rise out of it from time to time. I acctually get a kick out of it every day still

Yes, as split as this has made the forum lately I'm not sure there will be any peace in here for a long long long time.

Remember that Marty Morningwhelm video where as a Lions coach he screams to the ref.....That Favre, he's nothing but a Baiter !

You are our PR Baiter trying to stir the hot pot for whoever falls into it

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    Acctually, the more I think about it, I don't care what Favre does, ever. More than anything I like watching Favre lovers squirm. Hell, if not for the emotional paralysis of some, I think I might be seen as a Favre lover because I have been a big fan of his career, but the emotional blindness is so funny that I can't help but get a rise out of it from time to time. I acctually get a kick out of it every day still

Yes, as split as this has made the forum lately I'm not sure there will be any peace in here for a long long long time.

Remember that Marty Morningwhelm video where as a Lions coach he screams to the ref.....That Favre, he's nothing but a Baiter !

Impossible. No one is doing that.

Sounds like something somebody who got dumped - hard - in a relationship would say.

Which is essentially what the Favre/Packers break up has been like.

Hell hath no fury like JH scorned.
    "My problems with him are his vision and tendency to dance instead of pounding a hole." - Harvey Wallbangers

The Favre thread needs to remain atop all others.
    C.H.U.D.

C.H.U.D.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

I think he has been doing it now for almost three years.

LOL

As opposed to when exactly. As far back as I can remember, there's always been something for us to take sides on. And that's the way it should be. It's sports.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

LOL

As opposed to when exactly. As far back as I can remember, there's always been something for us to take sides on. And that's the way it should be. It's sports.

You are right; I guess this one just seems 5x worse and will undboutely continue for a long time with both QB's playing this year

Before there was just you vs. Harlan........etc.....now there are football teams of posters on each side

LOL

You are right; I guess this one just seems 5x worse and will undboutely continue for a long time with both QB's playing this year

Before there was just you vs. Harlan........etc.....now there are football teams of posters on each side

Before that there were Shermy lovers vs. Shermy haters. Ted lovers vs. Ted haters. Javon lovers vs. Javon haters. Grailee lovers vs. EC Gals. Etc.

How nice to have an honorable mention...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Bump for Woody.
    C.H.U.D.

At the end of March we would have been happy if we found out the Packers were going to get an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick next year for nothing. Plus, the NFL is more interesting because Brett actually went to the right team. We can root for him. ARod was going to get massive attention whether Favre was in the league or not.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    At the end of March we would have been happy if we found out the Packers were going to get an extra 2nd or 3rd round pick next year for nothing. Plus, the NFL is more interesting because Brett actually went to the right team. We can root for him. ARod was going to get massive attention whether Favre was in the league or not.
    What...not a 1st?

This really is a win win situation.....we get to see how Rodgers goes, still see #4 do his crazy game and get a draft pick out of it.
    C.H.U.D.

Favre's Jets jersey is the #1 selling jersey since April 1. The #2 selling jersey is Favre's Packer jersey. Dude is a marketing machine.

http://blogs.jsonline.com/businessof...l-selling.aspx

All of Wisco bought a Packer one when he retired, and all of New York needed one when he showed up on their doorstep.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    All of Wisco bought a Packer one when he retired, and all of New York needed one when he showed up on their doorstep.
    That's news to me. Thought everyone here already owned one!!

sounds like, "NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!"

What you are really saying is that the people who are unhappy about how the Favre saga ended will be carrying a giant chip on their shoulders for a long, long, long time.

I think Brett deserves the vast majority of the blame for what happened.
    Let me guess, you never changed your mind, not once in your life. Someday I hope the company you work for pressures you into retirement so they can "move on" with a younger, cheaper, and not as good replacement. I hope the CEO of the company leaks lies about you to the press, lies about you to everyone, and lies to your face. I then hope you try to get unemployment and lose the appeal because someone like you is on the panel...
    "Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.”
    – Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin
    Let me guess, you never changed your mind, not once in your life. Someday I hope the company you work for pressures you into retirement so they can "move on" with a younger, cheaper, and not as good replacement. I hope the CEO of the company leaks lies about you to the press, lies about you to everyone, and lies to your face. I then hope you try to get unemployment and lose the appeal because someone like you is on the panel...
    And if you believe that's what happened with Favre, I have some pictures of Bigfoot I'd like to sell you.
    </delurk>

Don't forget Sherm vs. T2, Woodbuck and Favre vs. T2, Barnett lovers vs. Barnett haters, Mario vs. Hawk, Jennings vs. Chad Jackson, everyone vs. media.

I liked every single one of these debates. It might be one of the reasons I keep coming back here.

How did the Jennings vs. Jackson debate come out, btw?

If you REALLY wanted to start a fight that would lead Mad to lay waste to the lot, we should go back on score the debates in hindsight, like draft classes after year three. Boy would that go over well.

Before that there were Shermy lovers vs. Shermy haters. Ted lovers vs. Ted haters. Javon lovers vs. Javon haters. Grailee lovers vs. EC Gals. Etc.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.