Page 402 of 563 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,040 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    STOP THE MADNESS!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Here's a quote from Woodson from the above article, on Brent apparently making it known lately that he wants to "reach out" to Rodgers: "“I know he’s had numerous opportunities to reach out. Why now? I don’t know."

Yeah....why now, Brent? Let it die, dude. Or start making noises about wanting to contact Rodgers in the spring, when the players get locked out and we've got nothing to talk about. Or better yet, just contact Rodgers and don't make noises about doing so in the media.
    If Brett was in a buddy cop picture, he would want to be the Good Cop during interrogations. And press conferences.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Has Favre now managed to make Rodgers look like the bad guy in this to some? Media questioning what RODGERS would do if FAVRE reached out to him? RODGERS obstructing the healing process? Unbelievable.

Rodgers has been a complete gentleman when it comes to all things Favre. We do know that Rodgers tried to contact Favre, and Favre ignored him. But now Rodgers attitude is questioned?

I wish someone in the national media would openly question Favre's sincerity and motives. His attempts at manipulation never end.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    I sniped Patler.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get ya at 10,000!

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post

I wish someone in the national media would openly question Favre's sincerity and motives. His attempts at manipulation never end.
    yup...wish he'd just STFU!

Has Favre now managed to make Rodgers look like the bad guy in this to some? Media questioning what RODGERS would do if FAVRE reached out to him? RODGERS obstructing the healing process? Unbelievable.

Rodgers has been a complete gentleman when it comes to all things Favre. We do know that Rodgers tried to contact Favre, and Favre ignored him. But now Rodgers attitude is questioned?

I agree. If only I had access to a short, 150 or so character method of disseminating a sound bite to the national attention.

We need Conan to Tweet this. Ashton Kutcher might work as well. Maybe Beiber.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I agree. If only I had access to a short, 150 or so character method of disseminating a sound bite to the national attention.

We need Conan to Tweet this. Ashton Kutcher might work as well. Maybe Beiber.
    bieber says "whatever they have in minnesota is bad!"

He is the master. I could see him teaching young Kwai Chang Caine how to manipulate the media.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I also think it fitting that Deadspin and this young lass will have their prominent place in Bert's legacy.

Yea Scott....the thing is. I really cannot understand what any man would see in her. Ohhh wait a second ... there... just put my spectacles on. Got it !!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

CONGRATULATIONS Scott !! Somehow I suspected that 'a Favre keener like you' would be on top of that 8000th post in this 'Giant of a thread'. Way to go Scott ! Outstanding concentration.

Dear Lord couldn't help noticing. Those two are aging rapidly. Ted Thompson and Aaron Rodgers looked great back then. Wondering if they're taking their 'One a day Multi-Vit'?

GO PACK GO !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Man.....that was some rapid fire posting SC.....you are truly dedicated to this topic.
    Ohh yes! Scott secretly loves Brett Favre. He's into the ass of this thread more than anyone @ Packerrats. Your cover's blown Scott.

Woodson: Favre had lots of opportunities to reach out to Rodgers

Posted by Michael David Smith on February 18, 2011, 5:04 PM EST
    The reports this week that Brett Favre wants to bury the hatchet with Aaron Rodgers has one player who’s been teammates with both of them wondering what took Favre so long.
    Charles Woodson said today on ESPN’s Jim Rome Is Burning that if Favre wants to reach out, that’s fine. But Rodgers should get to savor his status as the reigning Super Bowl Most Valuable Player without any Favre-related distractions.
    “This deal with Brett, I’m not sure what that’s all about,” Woodson said. “I know he’s had numerous opportunities to reach out. Why now? I don’t know. But for A-Rod, he doesn’t have to do anything. He’s a champion, he needs to enjoy this moment and not even worry about all that.”
    One Packers player told Mike Freeman of CBS that he thinks the bitterness between Rodgers and Favre runs deep enough that if Favre did call, Rodgers might not answer. Woodson said he thinks Rodgers would talk to Favre, although he’s not sure it would be the friendliest of conversations.
    “I don’t know the extent of what their relationship was,” Woodson said. “If Brett called him, he’d probably take the call. What’s said? I don’t know.”
    None of us knows what would be said between Favre and Rodgers at this point. But we’d all like to hear it.
    Gee Scott. Didn't realize your so much into 'the soaps'.

Woody, don't start the feud with SC again. Please.

Goodness, let's enjoy the SB victory, have some fun at Favre's expense and enjoy the off-season. Just a thought.

Feud...uhh?! Nope. A man like Scott can handle those posts. There all 'tongue in cheek' Kiwon. Meant to be harmless. (-:

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Yea Scott....the thing is. I really cannot understand what any man would see in her. Ohhh wait a second ... there... just put my spectacles on. Got it !!
    Nice tan.

Blog Entries
    Worth 1000 words.

Say, how come Favre didn't sign with the Packers so he could then retire a Packer? Guys do that stuff all the time!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Say, how come Favre didn't sign with the Packers so he could then retire a Packer? Guys do that stuff all the time!
    He is not sure how the team would react if he tried to call. They might ignore it, hang up or make him look foolish in the media. Its tough being Brett.

Maybe he could have a friend talk to them and see if they still like him.

Maybe the friend could arrange a dinner meeting at Applebee's.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

OMG! Like, Donald, could you like ask McCarthy if he sorta like, ya know, likes me still. I mean, well, it's just that he's soooo cute and I can't like ask him to his face. He was just so weird in the hallway, like, he was talking to his friends and was all like "I'm really busy" and I was like "I'm really busy with ya know, like homework and youtube and like facebook." Maybe he could like have one of his friends facebook me.