Page 419 of 563 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Blog Entries
    Disloyal pervert?

Yes, that would be Scott.

There, I posted in the Favor thread.

I try to make an appearance every 50 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Actually I rarely try and influence people here. You on the other hand do quite frequently and without any regard for them in any way. You can attempt your armchair psychology on me when you grab hold of a mirror and dig for a while first.

Your ignoring skills are quite horrible BTW.
    OK ZOOL. Your 'the Man'. I'll bow to you. You get the final word. Your always right.

Sometimes we do anything to just make it go away. Some take Tylanol.

I'll take Tylanol.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Disloyal pervert?

There, I posted in the Favor thread.

I try to make an appearance every 50 pages.
    Where have you been? Respond to that in another 50 pages.

It's often like a soap opera. The same Ole Crappapoo.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

I'm done with this fellas. Smack it around among yourselves. Fill your boots.

Otherwise have a lovely weekend.

GO Packers !

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Your a bloody bite in the arse mister. TRANSLATION ... a dificult personality type ... Just my opinion and I'll do my best to escape your wrath.

I gave you enough of my time and feel I was fair with you. Get some help with that anger. Lots out there for your life.

Bye bye.
    I'm not the one arguing with about 10 people here, Woody. That would be you. Maybe you are a difficult personality type? No, that couldn't possibly be.

Already told you I'm not angry at the Faver. I just don't approve of his recent behavior. Nothing worth getting angry over. He's just a football player. Not sure where you thought you sensed anger in that post, but it wasn't there.

No anger towards you either, Woody. No wrath, just an honest perspective on your strange, never-ending quest to defend Brent from anyone who might say something less than positive about him. I find it humorous, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Disloyal pervert?

Hey, I am not disloyal.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    The absolute response to your query MJ is this based on my perception and true feelings about such a matter;

I really don't give a damn. It's the people like you and Patler and Scot Campbell and his admirers that get all bent out of shape about 'anything Brett Favre'. It's not even funnt to me anymore. It's really pathetic.

It's way too obvious to me that's certainly the TRUTH. I find that amazing in my personality and style of living life. I"m just somehow way different in how I view life and situations. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I have never really understood the mentality of some here at PackerRats. I've tried and tried to getr there but reqalize that's over the top masochistic.

You go on imagining and decipering and analyzing and judging and picking and criticizing as that fill your boots MJ.

I don't give a damn. That is where I'm trying to get the hoard of you fellas at PackerRats. Those of you...your Big Gang of supporters. The hoard here that don't have better things to do but jump all over a former Packer that brought us such glory. A former Packer that today with anyone worth their salt as an NFL fan has to admit he's the finest QB we have ever had the good fortune to watch playb and dedicate himself to for so long.
    Your the disloyal. Your the perverts in your hypocrisy. None of you have never errored in life. If that's the case your all liers as well.

Your all pathetic no hopelessly so, and that's too sad for me. None of your group has ever let go of Brett Favre. You want to hang him. Revive and hang him over and over and over again. Smarten up. The bunch of you need some common decency and proper moral training.

Your none of you any better than I am and might learn a lot from my manners and style.

GO Packers!
    You go on and on about the truth. How is the truth working for BF and Jen Sterger? You didn't believe it. It was liable. How could PR stoop so low? Joe should ban this Stereger stuff on PR. And low and behold BF admits to it!

Your "truth" isn't always the real truth!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

OK ZOOL. Your 'the Man'. I'll bow to you. You get the final word. Your always right.

Sometimes we do anything to just make it go away. Some take Tylanol.

I'll take Tylanol.
    I find your ability to project fascinating.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Just one of those ' Water and Oil ' things. Otherwise a damn mess like SC and I. Pathetic to even imagine Peace. It's like Damascus and Tel Aviv. Green and Orange.

JUST WRONG. (-:
    What do you have against the University of Miami's team colors?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

I'm done with this fellas. Smack it around among yourselves. Fill your boots.

Otherwise have a lovely weekend.

GO Packers !

Well, it's been a pleasure watching you not argue with everyone.

If this thread was a real life thing there would be bloodshed not just words into sentences. Claims and rebuttals. Debates or arguments. It's only on the Internet. If it was for real there could very well be blood.

For all you Packer fans like Woody with blood lust:

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    It's like Damascus and Tel Aviv.

Damascus Awrence!

Who but they Woody, who but they!?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

WB,

Why does it bother you so much what people say or how they feel about Favre? As you have said, you've never met the man, yet you defend him like you are childhood friends.

For example, I could never in a million years imagine feeling the way you do about Favre. What you see as "reality" and "truth" I see as denial. Your ability to deflect blame from Favre is jaw-dropping to me. At the end of the day, who cares? You feel the way you do. Others will feel the way they do.

What are you hoping to gain?
    Go PACK

Brewmeister Rat Starter Travbrew's Avatar
    Wait for it.....
    Last edited by Travbrew; 04-01-2011 at 04:35 PM.
    Semper Fi
    "Hhhmmm, beer..my only vice."

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    WB,

Why does it bother you so much what people say or how they feel about Favre? As you have said, you've never met the man, yet you defend him like you are lovers.?
    FIXED!
    Semper Fi

Trav......you guys got a brewery in the Pentagon? Home brew?
    C.H.U.D.

I wish we had one, only cubicles w/no windows and the only ventilation is from the respiratory systems of my fellow inmates.

Yes, homebrew. Been doing that for about 12 years now.
    Semper Fi

Nice....a friend/business partner and I have been brewing some test batches the past few months prior to opening a small brewery here. This weekend it's a Milk Stout-coffee beer for a friends restaurant and coffee house business.
    I've been brewing at home for 25 years or so and have wanted to do this for a long time. Start off small and keep it pretty small so we can focus on unique styles and high quality.
    C.H.U.D.

The absolute response to your query MJ is this based on my perception and true feelings about such a matter;

I really don't give a damn. It's the people like you and Patler and Scot Campbell and his admirers that get all bent out of shape about 'anything Brett Favre'. It's not even funnt to me anymore. It's really pathetic.

It's way too obvious to me that's certainly the TRUTH. I find that amazing in my personality and style of living life. I"m just somehow way different in how I view life and situations. Maybe it's a cultural thing? I have never really understood the mentality of some here at PackerRats. I've tried and tried to getr there but reqalize that's over the top masochistic.

You go on imagining and decipering and analyzing and judging and picking and criticizing as that fill your boots MJ.

I don't give a damn. That is where I'm trying to get the hoard of you fellas at PackerRats. Those of you...your Big Gang of supporters. The hoard here that don't have better things to do but jump all over a former Packer that brought us such glory. A former Packer that today with anyone worth their salt as an NFL fan has to admit he's the finest QB we have ever had the good fortune to watch playb and dedicate himself to for so long.
    Your the disloyal. Your the perverts in your hypocrisy. None of you have never errored in life. If that's the case your all liers as well.

Your all pathetic no hopelessly so, and that's too sad for me. None of your group has ever let go of Brett Favre. You want to hang him. Revive and hang him over and over and over again. Smarten up. The bunch of you need some common decency and proper moral training.

Your none of you any better than I am and might learn a lot from my manners and style.

GO Packers!
    I'm not bent out of shape, nor am I analyzing, judging, picking and criticizing. I'm asking a question to understand your circular logic in defense of a very clear action by Favre. By the way, capitalizing the word truth, does not make what you're saying in fact true.

I would suggest to you, considering the state of this thread before and since your latest arrival in it, that it is not the rest of us who have not let go of Favre. I don't believe that it's the rest of us who need to smarten up or that we're lacking in common decency manners or style. I don't think any of us want to hang him. Not even Scott as he'd miss the comedic value too much. No one has said they are better than you, though many have suggested that they are better than someone who would do what Favre has done to his team, his fans and his wife. To many people playing well does not excuse his behavior. Apparently to you it does. You are rare that way. The part you're missing is that we're allowed to disagree with your logic and with your opinion.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings