Page 42 of 563 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

...plus bills lost too,,,,

YES!!!
    They said God has a Tim Tebow complex!

Brew Crew in 2011!!!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP
    how many 4th quarter comebacks is that now???
    That was a hell of a catch by Coles. The look on his face showed that even he didn't believe he caught it.

I gotta say though, those Jets cheerleaders were hot!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Yes, against the mighty Chiefs! Favre played horrible against a bad team...My guess is we get a 3rd round draft pick.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    funny game. Favre had about five bad passes and they were almost all the same - bad playcalling and bad judgment by Favre. Otherwise he played pretty well. It the JETS hadn't been playing such a crappy team, they would have gotten blown out. Those 'up for grab' passes of Favre seem to follow the same pattern as the ones he threw at GB - a bit of desperation, a bit of wanting not to get hit, and a whole lot risky. They do seem to be much more frequent. Finally, there were some clear passes where you cold see his arm strength was not up to Favre par.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Rodgers is clealy the better QB NOW. Emphasis on now!
    Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!

Jets won DESPITE Favre. Had Favre not thrown those picks, KC wouldn't have scored all those points.

Interception #1: Interception is returned to the NYJ 38. The Chiefs take advantage of the shortened field (thanks to Favre) and score a TD.

Interception #2: the Chiefs punt.

Interception #3: the Chiefs return it for a TD.

So that's 14 points. But if you don't want to lay the 1st TD on Favre's shoulders, because it could have been 10 points with a field goal, we'll split the difference and call it 12 points on Favre's shoulders.

24-12 = 12.

12 points solely because of Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevelle2
    Jets won DESPITE Favre. Had Favre not thrown those picks, KC wouldn't have scored all those points.

Interception #1: Interception is returned to the NYJ 38. The Chiefs take advantage of the shortened field (thanks to Favre) and score a TD.

So that's 14 points. But if you don't want to lay the 1st TD on Favre's shoulders, because it could have been 10 points with a field goal, we'll split the difference and call it 12 points on Favre's shoulders.

24-12 = 12.

Chevelle2 = troll
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseePackerBacker
    Yes, against the mighty Chiefs! Favre played horrible against a bad team...My guess is we get a 3rd round draft pick.
    and that came after an abysmal performace against the mighty Raiders. Horrible performances against two of worst teams in the NFL won't make the Jets fans too confident.

Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    and that came after an abysmal performace against the mighty Raiders. Horrible performances against two of worst teams in the NFL won't make the Jets fans too confident.
    Makes you happy though, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by gex

24-12 = 12.

Chevelle2 = troll
    Why, because you can't handle the facts?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

? HOFer

24-12 = 12.

Chevelle2 = troll
    I can accept the facts, disagree with them, and still think you're a troll.

You came in here just to throw fuel on the fire. Did you contribute anything noteworthy? No. Did you contribute anything other than flamebait? No. What was the positive contribution to make this place better, exactly?

If you cannot answer that question, then you are a troll and should leave.

jeez, Chevelle just offered some opinions, and he even went so far as to back them up. (a step I never take, myself.)

his opinion may be irritating to Favre fans, but big whup.

The honor of "troll" requires repetitive, grinding action.

TROLL MODE: INITIATED

bret Farve is an old washed up fag.

mY moM can throw a ball father than he can.

Ted Thompson cAn beat any1 on here up.

i'D rather have Kyle Orton than Farve.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    Makes you happy though, doesn't it?
    Since it is the Jets, I don't care. I am more interested in rooting on ARod and the Packers, my favorite team, over having feelings over one of the other 31 teams in the NFL not named Bears or Vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial

24-12 = 12.

Chevelle2 = troll
    I can accept the facts, disagree with them, and still think you're a troll.

You came in here just to throw fuel on the fire. Did you contribute anything noteworthy? No. Did you contribute anything other than flamebait? No. What was the positive contribution to make this place better, exactly?

If you cannot answer that question, then you are a troll and should leave.
    The hypocisy in the above post blows my mind.

you sure put a lot of effort into a subject that you don't care about.

I heard some talking head (ESPN) say that KC is the youngest team in the NFL and the Jets/Favre almost lost to them...weren't the Packers the youngest team last year and almost went to the SB? Fucking schmuck. The Lions almost won this weekend...wonders never cease.
    C.H.U.D.