Page 432 of 563 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,640 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Favre is a douche bag... the end

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I think the Packers of 2011 are looking for some kind of motivation coming off the Super Bowl win last year. It is all great to win but sometimes a spark is missing, I wonder if the Packer players are looking for an edge, or a rally cry.

Besides how many guys in the locker room actually read the papers? Not many so I am sure a reporter picks and chooses the Favre quotes and throws them at the players looking for a quote.
    http://qkme.me/355kfi
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I disagree. BF could do a lot of things to improve his image. Like answering the question this way, It was fun watching the Packers on the Super Bowl run last year. They really had a special group of players on that team. I spent 1X years playing my heart out for GB. No matter how my career ended spending that much time with a quality organization leaves a lasting mark. I will always follow the Packers in the media.
    Yup. Favre could actually compliment Rodgers and the Packers organization and a lot of us would begin to dislike him less.

Maybe he could just STFU and fade into oblivion, but that won't happen.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Zool, I never would have expected that from you. From others, yes, but not you.

Harley FLHRC Rat Veteran AtlPackFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    +1
    My house is in Georgia but Wisconsin is my home.

Zool, I never would have expected that from you. From others, yes, but not you.
    Aww sorry. I take it all back if you take back your trolling.

Not really defending him BUT, maybe if the media should just leave him alone. Then again maybe it was a slow day for reporting on whether Payton Manning took a shit or not.

Aww sorry. I take it all back if you take back your trolling.
    How in the hell are you going to call me a troll? I have been here for day one, and you gonna call me a troll? I call it like I see it and you all make it just that more entertaining.

You all love busting my balls aobut Favre, but it is amazing you can take Rodgers cock out of your mouth long enough to do so. All of my critiizism of Rodgers is constructive where yours is always personal on Favre. So call me a troll all you want but that is bullshit and you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Not really defending him BUT, maybe if the media should just leave him alone. Then again maybe it was a slow day for reporting on whether Payton Manning took a shit or not.
    Favre gave the interview, which he normally doesn't do but he was promoting his gig as a color commentator for Southern Miss, which apparently didn't go well and he got raked over the coals for that to. I am sure that all the ex-athletes that got into color commentary had their mistakes but Favre being Favre it gets all that much more highlighted.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Favre gave the interview, which he normally doesn't do but he was promoting his gig as a color commentator for Southern Miss, which apparently didn't go well and he got raked over the coals for that to. I am sure that all the ex-athletes that got into color commentary had their mistakes but Favre being Favre it gets all that much more highlighted.
    Talk to Emmitt Smith about that one. Every week there was an article on all the stupid things he said the day before.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Talk to Emmitt Smith about that one. Every week there was an article on all the stupid things he said the day before.
    And he worked in a studio where he could have worked off a prompter.

+2

I see no reason to take this back, which leads me to another point, it might also be the only way for BF to taken back by Packers & their fans. Understand this though; I want the prick, Brett Favre, to fade into oblivion hence Brett Favre the former Packer football player, could then be forgiven and take his humble place amoung other former Packer players. It could & should happen but BF might be out of reach.

How in the hell are you going to call me a troll? I have been here for day one, and you gonna call me a troll? I call it like I see it and you all make it just that more entertaining.

You all love busting my balls aobut Favre, but it is amazing you can take Rodgers cock out of your mouth long enough to do so. All of my critiizism of Rodgers is constructive where yours is always personal on Favre. So call me a troll all you want but that is bullshit and you know it.
    1) show me where I gush about Rodgers
    2) you instigate specifically about Packer fans being homers on a Packer specific message board (trolling)
    3) don't lump me in with the masses, I'm just fucking with you because it's a slow day at work and you kind of had it coming

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    And he worked in a studio where he could have worked off a prompter.
    I am not sure what they taught him in Gatorland. Reading probably isn't a strength for Emmitt.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

PFT taking veiled shots at BF while talking about the upcomming game in London! Have a look at the article

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...bucs-are-slow/

- anyone else think it's not a coincidence that the picture posted there is of a naked guy with his schlong covered, and they mention BF in the text for no particular reason??? lol
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Uhhhhh, I finally heard the whole clip of Favre's remarks. I take back my defense of Favre, it wasn't just a gaffe. He mentioned how good the team was that was turned-over to Rodgers. It wasn't an awkward compliment, Favre was an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I think Favre's comments were less about Rodgers and more about himself. Favre doesn't go around dissing other players, but he does promote himself (In case you haven't noticed!) I think Favre was trying to convey the idea that he could have won a title with the players Arod had. It was stupid of him to do it, but that's what he's become. I wish he hadn't done it, but I don't hate him for it. Just not my nature, I guess.
    If he felt he could have won a SB with that team in 2008 then why in the hell did he quit? How come nobody asks him that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    If he felt he could have won a SB with that team in 2008 then why in the hell did he quit? How come nobody asks him that?
    In my opinion that's always been the question. I think he quit because he just didn't want to go through the offseason work anymore. I think he was serious about retirement initially. Then the Vikings let him know he didn't necessarily have to do the offseason stuff in order to keep playing. That's why he eventually asked for his release from the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Dammit. We should have ended it on Bretsky's post and locked the thread. We just never know when to stop, do we?
    This thread is a living historical document. It can't be locked.