Page 433 of 563 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,660 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

This shit is just awsome....None of you can let it go. It is like crack!

I'm sure Favre thinks Rodgers is a young cocky punk, TT is a bastard and MM is a back stabbing bitch. I am also sure all 3 of them think BF is a self indulgent spoiled brat. Thing is they are all right. Who gives a shit if BF hates Rodgers, who gives a shit if Rodgers hate BF. That shit will never change, Just enjoy the great run the Packer will be on and go ahead and remember how BF and Reggie brought GB football back into relevence. So many psuedo pyschologists around here. It amazes me how you guys know what is everyones head, but don't even know these people.......enjoy the game!

Quote Originally Posted by LEWCWA View Post
    This shit is just awsome....None of you can let it go. It is like crack!

I'm sure Favre thinks Rodgers is a young cocky punk, TT is a bastard and MM is a back stabbing bitch. I am also sure all 3 of them think BF is a self indulgent spoiled brat. Thing is they are all right. Who gives a shit if BF hates Rodgers, who gives a shit if Rodgers hate BF. That shit will never change, Just enjoy the great run the Packer will be on and go ahead and remember how BF and Reggie brought GB football back into relevence. So many psuedo pyschologists around here. It amazes me how you guys know what is everyones head, but don't even know these people.......enjoy the game!
    Psychology aside. It seems like the average person has a fair amount of disgust for Favre. There is something about trust, compassion, honor, values, forgiveness that warms the human soul. There is something about Favre that disgusts people.

People want to forgive. They want a good story about personal growth. Favre just keeps dishing out disgust.

You might have it misread too. I know all of the phony psychologists here don't know what they're talking about, but it's good to have you and DeepdunkingFavre's Nutz here to set humanity straight.

Regardless of what's going on in the heads of Favre, MM, TT or AR. . . . Favre is a disgusting figure to what seems like just about everyone with an opinion on TV and most Packer fans if I'm counting right. But since you're the gate-keeper on how people should feel, maybe we should all just control our invalid emotions, since we have no right to feel them. We're all supposed to feel warmth and respect toward Favre cuz you said so, right? We can't be turned off and disgusted, right?

Maybe try letting people feel however they want to feel. It might be a relief for you to let that go. Not everyone feels the same way about Favre as you do.
    Last edited by RashanGary; 10-06-2011 at 04:50 PM.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

I don't respect anything about BF, except his ability to throw a football and lead a football team. Personally, I think he is probably a tool, but I don't know him. Shit Justin you are probably a complete tool as well. From your actions on and off in here that probably wouldn't be a stretch, but I don't know you and to judge you based on this forum wouldn't be fair. Then again I think most of humanity is seriously flawed, so what the hell do I know! Hero worship get people into trouble, because heroes don't exist! People do heroic things, but will ultimately fall short given enough time......

I don't respect anything about BF, except his ability to throw a football and lead a football team. Personally, I think he is probably a tool, but I don't know him. Shit Justin you are probably a complete tool as well. From your actions on and off in here that probably wouldn't be a stretch, but I don't know you and to judge you based on this forum wouldn't be fair. Then again I think most of humanity is seriously flawed, so what the hell do I know! Hero worship get people into trouble, because heroes don't exist! People do heroic things, but will ultimately fall short given enough time......

Well said. And yes, I've been a big douche bag more than my share for someone my age. I like to think of myself as a person now who is considerate and caring for others, but that certainly wasn't always the case and I'm sure it won't always be.

Everyone has different reasons to respect / not respect people.

And I'll be the first one to get in the humanity flaw line, but I think if you asked my kids, wife, coworkers and friends about me today, I think they'd say they trust me and respect me. That's been a pretty recent occurrence though. I also think you'd hear a story of me overcoming some really tough situations that I was born into. I didn't come out of it forgiving and loving like Jesus Christ. I came out angry, bitter and insecure. But I've replaced those never ending miserable feelings with security, forgiveness, faith, compassion. . . .

As forgiving as I am (and really, after I'll I've been through and done, I don't have much of a choice) Narcissists are my nemesi. I had an equally insecure but opposite personality to Favre. With my insecurity, I thought I was less of a person. I always tried to be OK in other peoples eyes, but it would never come. I wasn't OK in my own eyes. Favre though, he seems to hide the insecurity with acting like he's better than people, with getting preferential treatment, with seeking money, fame, power. . . . That whole act, being better. . . . for me, I think was reinforcement that I didn't live up, so I was jealous.

Looking at it now, he still rubs me wrong, just because I'm not as fucked up doesn't mean I'm untouchable. Extreme arrogance like Favre's still pisses me off. It's not worth the misery, but what the hell, I can be miserable for an hour or two when I come here and read the remaining Favre worship
    Last edited by RashanGary; 10-06-2011 at 05:49 PM.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

didn't mean to call you out, as I am a big jerk too. Anyhow my point is why let someone you don't know rip your heart out. I would say most successful athletes are just that narcissists. It kinda goes with the territory. Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. Arod even lets it get through sometimes....Favre maybe just got old and crotchety and didn't care to hide is anymore! I don't know....

And now the healing can begin. Thank you for sharing your inner feelings. I can feel the love you two share growing and blossoming into something special. It is a beautiful thing to see.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Fuck Favre

Beautiful segue.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    All of my critiizism of Rodgers is constructive… So call me a troll all you want but that is bullshit and you know it.
    “Hold your horses you dimmed light bulbs”
    "Rodgers is an arrogant asshole."
    “Rodgers doesn't like to share the spot light with anyone else.”
    "...since I don't like the guy..."
    “he is too gotdamn good to drive a pickup truck. He probably drives a Prius.”
    "Prince Aaron"
    “Aaron Rodgers and his indy music loving ass”
    … it is amazing you can take Rodgers cock out of your mouth long enough “

Trollin. I like it, so I’m not complaining one bit. Just pointing out who's bullshittin' who. Keep it up by all means.

didn't mean to call you out, as I am a big jerk too. Anyhow my point is why let someone you don't know rip your heart out. I would say most successful athletes are just that narcissists. It kinda goes with the territory. Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. Arod even lets it get through sometimes....Favre maybe just got old and crotchety and didn't care to hide is anymore! I don't know....
    Are all 854 of your posts in this thread?

Favre is a cock texting douche.....ok. I'll always have great memories of the 90s Packers though. Well....most of the 90s.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    And now the healing can begin. Thank you for sharing your inner feelings. I can feel the love you two share growing and blossoming into something special. It is a beautiful thing to see.

Somebody cue up the Barry Manilow!

This post cracked me up.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I don't think Favre rips our hearts out now (he did enough of that when he played) but a lot of us are disappointed in his behavior and we admonish ourselves for not seeing this in him when he played for us. But that is probably human nature. I'm sure queen fans couldn't stand him until he doned a purple uniform.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    “Hold your horses you dimmed light bulbs”
    "Rodgers is an arrogant asshole."
    “Rodgers doesn't like to share the spot light with anyone else.”
    "...since I don't like the guy..."
    “he is too gotdamn good to drive a pickup truck. He probably drives a Prius.”
    "Prince Aaron"
    “Aaron Rodgers and his indy music loving ass”
    … it is amazing you can take Rodgers cock out of your mouth long enough “

Trollin. I like it, so I’m not complaining one bit. Just pointing out who's bullshittin' who. Keep it up by all means.
    Ok you got me on some of those, but in all fairness I say some of those things to stir the pot for my "Hater's Take", which the majority of you all get wet in the pants in anticipation for it to come out. My personal favorite is the dimmed light bulb comment.

You must have a lot of time on your hands to look up all the stupid shit I spell out on this place.

I might not be a Packer fan anymore, but Packer fans are my kind of people. Don't confuse me with any other kind of fan either. I just feel bad for Detroit.

I guess I will just never understand.

Why feel bad for Detroit? The Leos are 4-0. And their fans - when they've had a decent team - are as rude and obnoxious and stoopid as any fans you'll find.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

In this day and and age if you are undeserving, bad, poor, and dirty you have the right for people to feel bad and sorry for you. You also deserve those handouts, so sticking with society I am now a huge Lions fan!

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    Did Brett cheat on his wife or girlfriend? Was he married at that time? Just asking.
    I have an idea.....why don't you text a picture of your junk to some random 20-something female??? Then check with your wife and ask if that was cheating or not--you can get back to us when you're home from your Marriage counseling session.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    I have an idea.....why don't you text a picture of your junk to some random 20-something female??? Then check with your wife and ask if that was cheating or not--you can get back to us when you're home from your Marriage counseling session.

5 out of 7 wives disapproved. The other 2 just laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post

The question, smart ass, was in reference to a guys comments about Bretts early years with the Packers. The early 90's when the stories in the Green Bay and Milwaukee bars became legendary. So I just looked it up and they were married in 1996. So he was still single at that point.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967