Page 435 of 563 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 535 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,700 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Extreme arrogance like Favre's still pisses me off.
    Man, you must really HATE Obama if that's the case huh.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    He was still dating her, so he did cheat on her. She threatened to dump him for good (even though he was her daughter's Daddy) if he didn't stop. He apparently did. Well, probably not. She didn't find out. Or maybe she did (Sterger). Or more than likely, she just decided to turn a blind eye to it. I guess fame and fortune go a long way.
    Yeah, that was my question really. I was never sure (how could any of us be sure) what his relationship was with her at any given time until they married. I know they had a daughter. He was a puke just how much of a puke is really at question.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    The Long And Winding Road
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by MOBB DEEP View Post
    today he talks to coles about how he's not trying to replace his freinship with chad, he's just here to help them win

bubba says #4 "still has it, ask any of the WRs" and that he's been "making incredible plays"

bubba's locker is rght next to lord's and he comes to him with any questions

brett says his arm is a little fatigued ("no pain") and that he felt 38 today - mangini states that this is normal for camp b/c u take more reps than most weeks during season.

brett also favorably compared coles and his other wrs to the ones he had in GB with respect to their play-making abilities (YACS) - this along with the fact that thomas jones is AT LEAST as good as grant gives team hope....

LET'S GOOOOOOOO.....!!!!!
    Where's DAT GUY? MOBB DEEP !??

GO PACKERS!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    Good beat to that tune. I enjoyed it.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    There's Never Been Any Reason -Head East
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Thisthread does not just need a theme song, it needs a sound track

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Thisthread does not just need a theme song, it needs a sound track
    I'm guessing it won't be the Curious George Lullabyes and other Stories soundtrack...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OT discussion removed.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I'm guessing it won't be the Curious George Lullabyes and other Stories soundtrack...
    Maybe the monkeys theme song might belong, kinda goofy like this thread. Also for when it goes insane "I am the walrus" by the bettles would work.

Well, well.

Favre claims he was just misunderstood. That he meant nothing but sincere praise for Rodgers and the organization. That he is gracious and complimentary.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...+The+Huddle%29
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

This year has been tremendous in part because that douchebag is no longer in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Well, well.

Favre claims he was just misunderstood. That he meant nothing but sincere praise for Rodgers and the organization. That he is gracious and complimentary.

Once again. I tend to cut him some slack on this one. I thought he was dissing McCarthy if anyone.

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Well, well.

I'm not surprised Favre is claiming he was misunderstood, I'm just surprised he didn't claim it sooner.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    There's Never Been Any Reason -Head East

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Perhaps then Mr. Favre should explain why he did not win the Super Bowl with the Vikings, because that team too was better than any team he played on in Green Bay, including the Super Bowl teams and the team he last played on in 2007

From 2009:

If Rodgers should have won it earlier, shouldn't Favre have won in 2009?

So Rodgers fell into it, and to believe Favre, it wasn't that big of an accomplishment. Yet, it (winning a Super Bowl) was something he didn't feel up to even with that supposedly loaded roster returning for 2008. By his own words, it was too much pressure for him. From his retirement interview:

So trying to win a Super Bowl in 2008 or 2009 was too tough for him, too much of a challenge for him with all his experience, but something that Rodgers should have stepped in and accomplished as a first or second year starter?

Truth be told, Favre saying that his current team was the best he had ever been on was virtually an annual event for many years in Green Bay. Favre also routinely talked about how difficult winning was in the NFL and that winning the Super Bowl was an extremely difficult task. For him to now degrade the 2010 team's accomplishment in anyway is simply the babblings of a bitter old fool, in my opinion.

Good post.

We've been wrong about Favre for all these years. He's not Hamlet at all.

Favre = Lear
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

f bf

Equals

"The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Favre seems ego-smitten by two things.

1. AR succeeded him. The Packers won the SB while Favre was still on the Vikings with an unsettled grudge, a tarnished reputation and (small) penis pictures floating around the web.

2. The way the Packers were willing to just move on. Favre is so emotionally reactionary right now, he's cutting off his nose to spite his face.

It makes you wonder; is fame and fortune the ultimate punishment on Earth. Is it the demon so hidden, the poison so sweet, you cannot escape without being destroyed? Favre probably should be a sympathy figure with his misery, but he's so damn offensive, he can't even get that. He's too proud of course, but sheesh Brett, let it go.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.