Page 437 of 531 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 435 436 437 438 439 447 487 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,740 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Looks like the wheels came off after the 09 season. Just like his notorious uncle.

What's wrong with Pearl River Community College??
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    What's wrong with Pearl River Community College??
    EXACTLY! I took all my noodling classes there.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

So on a football related note Favre was one hell of a QB. Let's pretend were hall of fame voters for a moment and forget his off field antics. Keeping this in mind is he top 10 ever? To me he easily was during the regular season, however had a few disheartening gaffs in the post season. I put Starr, Montana and Marino as no brainers above him. I also think of current players Brady and .anning are better. Who else do yÓu think of the modern era qbs is better than Favre?
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    So on a football related note Favre was one hell of a QB. Let's pretend were hall of fame voters for a moment and forget his off field antics. Keeping this in mind is he top 10 ever? To me he easily was during the regular season, however had a few disheartening gaffs in the post season. I put Starr, Montana and Marino as no brainers above him. I also think of current players Brady and .anning are better. Who else do yÓu think of the modern era qbs is better than Favre?

Rodgers. Eli. Brees. Elway.

People won't ever completely forget the off field antics. Favre's lasting legacy will be his penis, and national ridicule.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 05-05-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Rodgers. Eli. Brees. Elway.

People won't ever completely forget the off field antics. Favre's lasting legacy will be his penis, and national ridicule.

It's WAY to early to include Brees and Rodgers in the top 10 in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    It's WAY to early to include Brees and Rodgers in the top 10 in NFL history.

Well, that wasn't the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    He was a great QB but his Achille's heel was he had brain farts in big games. More often than not he'd turn the ball over at the absolute worst possible moment. He was a warrior and helped the Pack return to glory after 20+ years of misery. I'd put him in the top 10 in the league, sure. But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.
    I imagine you are old enough to have seen all these QBs but I am only old enough to have seen half of them play. You really believe Peyton has been better? More efficient? Maybe but hardly what I would call clutch based on seeing several of his meltdowns in big games. Plus he is boring as hell to watch. Marino never won a SB and he had lots of shots so I cant agree with that. Young would be about equal IMO except that he never could beat the Favre led Packers other than TO's catch game which Jerry Rice had already fumbled away.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'd put him in the top 10 in the league, sure. But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.
    excellent
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19 View Post
    Tebow.
    You're funny!

Isn't Brett Favre that creepy guy that used to play for us until he went to New York and acted like a pervert towards all kinds of young ladies by texting pictures of his dongus or trying to molest them when they were hired to simply give a therapeutic massage, thus shaming himself, betraying his family, and alienating all but the most retarded die-hard Favre fans?

What about him?
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Isn't Brett Favre that creepy guy that used to play for us until he went to New York and acted like a pervert towards all kinds of young ladies by texting pictures of his dongus or trying to molest them when they were hired to simply give a therapeutic massage, thus shaming himself, betraying his family, and alienating all but the most retarded die-hard Favre fans?

What about him?
    He's selling Sham Wow and Rent A Center on TV.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Good posts everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Good posts everybody!
    Football been very very good to me

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Boy ole Brent has really sullied his reputation, hasn't he? Perhaps reruns of Favre 4 Ever on NFL Network will make us like him again?

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Boy ole Brent has really sullied his reputation, hasn't he? Perhaps reruns of Favre 4 Ever on NFL Network will make us like him again?
    Yeah, maybe.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I can read English just fine but some of your novels...I mean posts...are not easy to read.

I can read English just fine but some of your novels...I mean posts...are not easy to read.

Ahhh how patient are you? That isn't a rhetorical question. Ask yourself that question

Your criticism of Favre is based on the fact he talks in circles.

Is it sorta like this? Again NOT a rhetorical question.

Re: Favre trying his best to get fans to understand him....

One thought expressed leads to the next and so on in terms of all thoughts expressed supporting the other right back to the point or sqaure one the 'Initial'... now FINAL stance or point.

I just read in here today such outright lies RE: Brett Favre. This and that written about Brett Favre that has no merit in terms of proof that the claims against him are all true. Brett Favre is 'a real person and MAN'.

No member of Packerrats should ever claim their better than Brett Favre.

Maybe you don't read my posts as you don't try. There is little wrong with my writing and yes my style may be different but the content is solid.

No excuse me and I do not need to defend woodbuck27 here but your ignoring the question.

Where do I write that I 'm against this thread. If I was I would NOT post it. If I was I indeed would NOT read it. I'm not masochistic or ever curious about nonsence. Sometimes I am obliged to read nonsence and I simply let it slide.

ie I refuse to go into the Garbage can and under NO circumstance (s) will I ever go into that section of this Forum. My reasons for such a decision are my own and in no way should be interpreted as a criticism or judgement on those that frequent the 'Garbage Can'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-06-2012 at 10:35 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau