Page 44 of 563 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Partial
    Is it necessary to come in here after a rough game and talk about how bad Favre is?
    Much like the Jets/Cardinals game when Brett was once again the greatest thing since sliced bread and Rodgers was the second coming of Mephisto?
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    Is it necessary to come in here after a rough game and talk about how bad Favre is?
    Much like the Jets/Cardinals game when Brett was once again the greatest thing since sliced bread and Rodgers was the second coming of Mephisto?
    This is a Favre thread after all, is it not? I don't think people went seeking out posters, quoting their posts simply to rub it in their face. Maybe Paco and CPK, but they're douchebags to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
    I don't really care, and you avoided my question so I will assume you either don't have an answer or you were wrong.
    Most (not all, but most) of these people have done a good job of keeping the Favre posts to this thread, so I think you could return the favor by staying out of this thread.
    Its a forum, not a cheering section. If the Favre Fans wanted a private room, that could have had it. But they noisely protested the idea, several said they wanted to keep Favre in everyone's faces.

There is taunting going on in BOTH directions. This week just happens to be one of Brett's interception fests.

This is a Favre thread after all, is it not? I don't think people went seeking out posters, quoting their posts simply to rub it in their face. Maybe Paco and CPK, but they're douchebags to begin with.
    Its not just a couple people looking to rub it in.

To an extent, its just to be expected. We got butt-sore Favre Fans, pissed-off Packer protectors.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Brett does not, in any way, hold a vendetta against his former team
    Well, that's certainly what he says, and that's what he wants you to believe. But neither you, nor I, know Brett Favre's private mental states. So it's impossible to say with authority whether or not Brett Farve is holding a grudge here.

It all comes down to "whether or not you believe Brett." In the past he's been both incredibly honest and straightforward in some cases, and also incredibly duplicitous to the point of issuing outright lies as statements in other cases. He's given people a lot of reasons to believe in him, and he's also given people a lot of reasons to doubt him.

I believe that you believe what you say, but I don't think that you can really be as sure as you seem to be.
    </delurk>

Quote Originally Posted by Zool
    People certainly did but you are of a like mind with them so it doesnt bother you. To people who disagree its bothersome. Much like this is to you now. Frankly I wish both sides with STFU about it already.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRulz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641
    Just let them continue to gloat about a win over the Chiefs.
    I must have missed that. Who here was gloating over the Jets win over the Chiefs?
    Let's not forget our far more talented Packer team barely squeeked out a win against the Chiefs last year.

They're a tough team, despite their lack of talent. Especially in KC.
    Let's also not forget that game was in Arrowhead, where the Chiefs are a much tougher team. The Chiefs also weren't starting their 3rd string QB at the time and were 4-3, not 1-5.
    Go PACK

you sure put a lot of effort into a subject that you don't care about.
    Only if that subject is Favre's continual trashing of the Packers organization. But the subject was the Jets and Favre's performance. I offered my opinion. That is hardly any effort.
    Yes, I know. When it comes to negativity, it comes very easy for you and therefore, no effort is required. Not just with Favre, but I remember you completely throwing M3 under a bus, too. Don't remember the exact words, but calling him a piece of shit and not having any balls, doesn't seem too far out of the equation.

Nobody here is denying that Favre had another horrible game yesterday. Personally, I think he is hurt more than we know. I also believe the coaching is less than stellar in Jetland, something he was really able to benefit from under M3.

The Jets fans appreciate your sincere concern and also your Miss Cleo like attempt to predict what they are thinking.
    Again, I did call out M3, but he showed me that I need to give him the benfit of the doubt before jumping to conclusions. He proved me wrong. Case closed. How about I put it this way, If it the was Packers that just barely pulled out a win over the Chiefs after losing to the Radiers, wouldn't you as a Packer fan be very concerned about the team and the rest of the season? Its hardly a stretch to believe the Jets fans are very antsy right now.

Dumping on Favre can be compared to everything that makes the Packers great.

I love the Packers and all the tradition, and to here the same people (trolls like cpk and chevelle)talking shit about a HUGE part of that tradition is akin to talking shit about Vince, Curly, Reggie and everyone else who played or had a part in making the Packers great.

If you have no problem trashing Favre then I bet you would never stand up to anyone trashing the other Packer greats(probably wouldn't stand your ground for anything)
    Baah

Quote Originally Posted by gex
    Dumping on Favre can be compared to everything that makes the Packers great.

I love the Packers and all the tradition, and to here the same people (trolls like cpk and chevelle)talking shit about a HUGE part of that tradition is akin to talking shit about Vince, Curly, Reggie and everyone else who played or had a part in making the Packers great.

If you have no problem trashing Favre then I bet you would never stand up to anyone trashing the other Packer greats(probably wouldn't stand your ground for anything)
    This is the most rediculous thing I have ever read. And that is saying something as I have read a lot of Tank's and Woody's ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers
    I don't really care, and you avoided my question so I will assume you either don't have an answer or you were wrong.
    Most (not all, but most) of these people have done a good job of keeping the Favre posts to this thread, so I think you could return the favor by staying out of this thread.
    Why? I merly offered an opinion of what I thought Jets fanas might be feeling following Favre's bad performances against the two worst teams in the NFL. Then I asked 007 how I could be flaming with that post and got total avoidance of the question with a smart ass answer. It is becoming very clear that the mere thought that a post is negative in the Favre thread is verboten and that is just pathetic.
    It's trolling because you are not contributing anything positive to the forum. We all know where you stand. You've made it perfectly crystal clear.

Is it necessary to come in here after a rough game and talk about how bad Favre is? Your comparisons are absolute bullshit. You can't compare stat for stat when Rodgers is walking onto a team with that kind of offensive fire power and Favre is taking over a 4-12 team.

Rodgers is playing great no doubt, but considering the circumstances and matching last years win total, on pace to double it is playing pretty well also.

Here's some food for thought: While many of us did not think he'd play nearly this well (myself among others), many here were against going with Rodgers for reasons other than how well he would play. Loyalty, etc.
    You're a troll, at best, part. And who are 'we' ? The old pee brain JSO possé that were driven from JSO by those other bad JSO people? That's my guess.

Get a fvcking life ; you're a disgrace. Your, so called, football knowledge is textbook machiavellian behavior. Get away from your PC and get help and take a bunch of your onliners with you.

I've had it with this place & I am glad I never gave you plus others a chance in real life.

No threat! I'm 100% done with Nutty rats.
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

? HOFer
    OK guy.

OK guy.
    Tell your protectors to, please, erase my profile from this place. I'm going elsewhere for good.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk
    OK guy.
    Tell your protectors to, please, erase my profile from this place. I'm going elsewhere for good.
    dude, its the internet.

dont take it so serious.

It's a fucking football forum man....did someone kick you in the nuts and rape your dog? Chill.
    C.H.U.D.

</delurk>

This is the most rediculous thing I have ever read. And that is saying something as I have read a lot of Tank's and Woody's ramblings.
    Apparently you didn't read them in full or read the post that followed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out
    It's a fucking football forum man....did someone kick you in the nuts and rape your dog? Chill.
    no it's not a football forum; my life is too valuable to spend time with machiavellian people.

I'll be at packerchatters; I already am.

I am sorry for the outburst but this forum is bonkers; I'd like to be 'set free' and not be associated with being a PR. I don't feel like PR is for me no more!

I love the town of Green Bay, Packers & will return for more games but I will not be part of PRs.

Just do it mods & peace to the rest of ya.

Apparently you didn't read them in full or read the post that followed this.
    I've read too much on PR - this was not the last drop and I don't care about tank, part or other nutty people.

I am at packerchatters and you're welcome to chat there too.

i hate packerchatters

they have like 100 different subforums

if you have a post about a players relationship TT or something

does it go in packer news?

or player talk?

or the TT forum?

wherever you put it the mods will move it and yell and you

shits weak.