Page 440 of 563 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 8,781 to 8,800 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Sometimes...... it's so hard NOT to be harsh.

My head is bowed in shame.

I must always be very good.I must always be very very good. I must always be better than very very good...........always good...good...always ... always ... good...good. Be so good.

My head is bowed in shame.
    It sounds like you want to be punished, Woody.

It's getting a little creepy around here.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Yet oddly fitting.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Me and wanting to get punished...Your thoughts and that:

Que no computa ni ningĂșn sentido razonable.

Creepy !? Allow me this opportunity to indulge that subject to reflect on it 'just a moment'. These 'of course' are just my feelings on this topic based in some experience and wisdom.

Creepy or not is often a translation of the sensativity factor of certain persons. What's creepy to the ultras sensative causes the strong to merely yawn. One might claim.That's creepy as a mere tool to their own undeserving mecanitions of selfish need.

This is creepy or NOT depended on how one relates to it:

Maral: "That man yonder tries to court me by disemboweling catepillars and leaving their entrails at my front door."

Aysha: "Ew, he's creepy"

Zaynab: "I concur. Total creepazoid."

Maral: "Check this out for creepy. Every night he camps outside my window, undresses, and plays tapes of the various mating calls of endangered mammals. Then, and this happens every night, he digs a ditch in my mother's rose garden and buries himself in it as an expression of his love for me."

Aysha: "Creep"

Zaynab: "Creep indeed."

Creepy and Packerrats. Yes there is a certain element of 'the CREEP' here if one is so weak as to allow them power. I refuse them POWER and thus negate them in terms of my contributions and enjoyment of my Packer home.

Ahh Packerrats.... Is this place REAL? In many senses it is. Yet what do we really know of one another in terms of.... 'the Good, the Bad and 'the UGLY' ? I can offer this as a fact. I never present myself any different then you'd discover me in REAL life. I do not and never wear 'a mask'.

I want to be treated with just this respect at Packerats.

I am REAL.

Back to CREEPY. To be 'the CREEP' ... the creep'. Even that word gives me 'the Willeys' and then I seize back my POWER as a human being worthy of such.

What's creepy to me is how certain person's wait... wait and lurk about. Yet recognizing 'Creepy' doesn't mean that one must in any sense panic. Being STRONG is in no manner compatible with paranoia or panic attitudes. It's also not ever smart to be overly aggressive as the creeps of our world certainly know when to and how hard to scream. I've learned and maintain that those that scream the loudest are the one's that must be soon disregarded.

Really the most insulting thing I could ever do to another is to outright call that person ... 'a creep'.

I cannot 'in reality' deal well with such CREEPS. These 'excuse me' people are... about as two faced as it gets. I'm grateful for the sense to spot them. I don't possess any special talents to do so as their so easy to spot.

Often you'll see them or with just a moments time...imagine them. Rubbing their miserable hands together in patient anticipation. Puckering their swollen lips and sucking their swollen tongues praying to hell for 'a fall'.

These are the people that any decent person should certainly be cautious of.

If you need a comparison of what's creepy Vs what's not. Check out how these people act.

You'll recognize them in person as the ones with nostils that flare and expand when they sense blood. Their the first ones to come from nowhere to enter a frae and cast out their 'so insignificant' stone. They enjoy the short handed snipe.

Really pathetiic 'small minded 'people. Easy to see. Easier to ignore.

They cannot get out of the way of their own obsessions. They run themselves over.

You simply ignore them because they're simple.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-18-2012 at 05:35 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Manic phase of bipolar disorder
    Signs and symptoms of the manic or hypomanic phase of bipolar disorder can include:

• Euphoria
    • Inflated self-esteem
    • Poor judgment
    • Rapid speech
    • Racing thoughts
    • Aggressive behavior
    • Agitation or irritation
    • Increased physical activity
    • Risky behavior
    • Spending sprees or unwise financial choices
    • Increased drive to perform or achieve goals
    • Increased sex drive
    • Decreased need for sleep
    • Easily distracted
    • Careless or dangerous use of drugs or alcohol
    • Frequent absences from work or school
    • Delusions or a break from reality (psychosis)
    • Poor performance at work or school

Ohh hello Scott.

Do you know what an obsession is? Do you know what slander is?

Do you know what in Forum posting jargon... 'a FLAME' is?

Do you know what 'a Flame' often incites? Just what it's intention is to incite:

T R O U B L E.

Now as difficult as it seems to me it is for you.

T H I N K .

Does Packerrats need to indulge you?

Your obsessions are clear Scott. Does that fact....'at all' bother you? This is a question just for you SC.

Otherwise....

Have a 'Super' day.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-18-2012 at 09:08 AM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Fuck your posts are getting longer and more strange. How much time do you have in a day to post?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Fuck your posts are getting longer and more strange. How much time do you have in a day to post?
    At first I read "your fuck posts are getting longer and more strange"

That conjured up a very weird image...
    The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.
    Vince Lombardi

"Not really interested in being a spoiler or an underdog. We're the Green Bay Packers." McCarthy.

Your obsessions are clear Scott. Does that fact....'at all' bother you? This is a question just for you SC.
    Treatment for Bipolar Disorder

Getting Help and Choosing Treatments

If you suspect that you or someone you know are suffering from bipolar disorder, seek help right away. The earlier you catch bipolar disorder and begin treating it, the better your chances of getting and staying well. An experienced mental health professional can make sure your symptoms are caused by bipolar disorder and get you the treatment you need.
    Treatment for bipolar disorder can help you live life on your own terms, without the interference of mood swings. Effective bipolar disorder treatment relieves symptoms, reduces the frequency and intensity of manic and depressive episodes, and restores your ability to function.

Zool if some member re-posts you I get a reminder of your lack of decency; that your 'manners challenged'. Sometimes 'a LADY' visits threads here. Does any member need your narrow use of the English language.

Maybe this is a huge leap. Try to show a little more class.

Maybe? make a majority of your posts on something that's football related. By far the majority of my posts are 'just that'.

Have a beautiful day Zool.

Maybe? make a majority of your posts on something that's football related. By far the majority of my posts are 'just that'.

Maybe it just seems like your batshit crazy rants dwarf the football posts.

Bipolar disorder treatment: What you need to know

Bipolar disorder is a lifelong condition. It runs an unpredictable course of ups and downs. When left untreated, these ups and downs can be devastating. The recurring manic and depressive episodes that characterize the disease make it difficult to lead a stable, productive life. In the manic phase, you may be hyperactive and irresponsible. In the depressive phase, it may be difficult to do anything at all (which might explain your lengthy forum absences).

Zool if some member re-posts you I get a reminder of your lack of decency; that your 'manners challenged'. Sometimes 'a LADY' visits threads here. Does any member need your narrow use of the English language.

Maybe this is a huge leap. Try to show a little more class.

Have a beautiful day Zool.
    Stop being a self indulgent asshole and I'll try to be more decent.

Have a shitty day.

Jheeese guy's ...I'm sorry.

Someone will have to post your posts before I can observe their lack of inspirational content. I just checked and yes...

I have both of you on IGNORE. I'm too busy with things Green Bay Packer and NFL to make an adjustment to even hope that either of you might have something inspirational to add here.

I'm wondering. Is it possible for a sadist to also be a masochist?

Some help here:

Will you two PLEASE get past your unfounded need 'to make fools of yourselves' in matters woodbuck27. Is it really worth 'the frustration'?

A good Ole Canadian sincere.... 'Good Luck' with that ...fellas.

A lot 'of LOVE' in this post for you guys. I know you can get over yourselves.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Who ever thought it would be woody that derailed the Favre thread....

So..is Brent Favre really, actually retired, then?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Who ever thought it would be woody that derailed the Favre thread....

This ain't the first time.

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...ing-Lord-Byron

Yeah, he's taken his last snap.

I mean football snap. Not sure about penis snap shots.

Damn it Fritz, I was liking where this thread was going, and you had to put it back on track again.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

To respond to your question Fritz:

"In January 2011, Favre filed retirement papers with the NFL. In December, a report from ESPN-Chicago indicated that Favre would be open to coming back from retirement if the Chicago Bears were interested. However, head coach Lovie Smith and Brett Favre denied the report. Favre said

"In spite of reports about playing with various teams, I'm enjoying retirement with my family and have no plans to play football." "

Fritz, some 'light reading' to put his thread where it deserves to be for Packerrats. For all Packer fans. To place the career of OUR Great QB Brett Favre in proper perspective.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Favre

RE: Brett Favre and why he will be a first ballot HOFer.

Records and milestones

** "Favre owns a number of NFL records. Favre also owns a number of team records, having printed his name into almost every passing category in the annals of Green Bay Packers history."

Favre is the only quarterback to have led a team to victory over all thirty-two teams in the league since the NFL expanded to 32 franchises in 2002.

Favre is one of four quarterbacks to lead the league in touchdown passes four times. The others are Johnny Unitas, Len Dawson, and Steve Young " Fr. LINK

** Consecutive starts streak

" The consecutive starts streak is widely considered one of the most notable streaks in sports, so much so that the Pro Football Hall of Fame has as an exhibit displaying the jersey Favre wore during his record breaking 117th consecutive start as a quarterback, and a section of their website devoted to what the Hall of Fame calls an "Iron Man".

In 2009, Favre surpassed Jim Marshall for starts at any position with his record-breaking 271st start as a quarterback as the Vikings played the Lions. His streak ended at 297, with the last start in the streak coming on December 5, 2010." Fr LINK

LONG LIVE BRETT FAVRE.

It's too bad he brought so much shame and humiliation to himself and his team during those last few years. His questionable character overshadowed his on field accomplishments for his final on field curtain call. As Jenn Sterger so eloquetnly said - he's a creepy douche. I believe much of the NFL community has lost all it's respect for him as a man.