Page 441 of 563 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 491 541 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,820 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    I believe much of the NFL community has lost all it's respect for him as a man.
    OK this shit here makes me laugh. You talking about that same community who's majority was probably also accustomed to getting their way about everything they want since they became pro athletes? Cmon man, this league has Michael Irvin in the HOF!

Originally Posted by Scott Campbell

"I believe much of the NFL community has lost all it's respect for him as a man." * Scott Campbell

OK this shit here makes me laugh. You talking about that same community who's majority was probably also accustomed to getting their way about everything they want since they became pro athletes? Cmon man, this league has Michael Irvin in the HOF! ... Mad

I won't comment on Michael irvin and his HOF induction.

This post is directed at the esteemed member of Packerrats, *Scott Campbell..aaheeemm ... his post above.

I must assume that those people that will vote on Brett Favre's first ballot induction into the NFL HOF. Will be of a certain character and have a manner of common sence and decency that far exceeds your's SC.

Having taken that stand. Just what exactly is the point of your post Scott? Isn't it one of extremest proportion based in 'lower thinking' and disregard for ethics and decency?

Excuse me Scott. Why am I posting you in terms of manners and good conduct?

No to call a spade a spade.

Again..... Scott Campbell and 'you win the prize for this'...... YOUR OUT TO LUNCH..again.

and ......i expect that so often you'll demonstrate this to the forum and as far as I'm concerned that's your need Scott. You enjoy punishing yourself. We have two ways to go in life. Be nice or be NOT nice.

You have chosen the wrong highway man. That's sad.

As human beings it's not wise to ever lay judgement down on any person. Why? We all error in our lives.

As a Packer fan it utterly amazes me that any other Packer fan can claim their cognizant of all things Green Bay Packer and take the plunge to consistently demeaning the esteemed career of a future HOFer such as Brett Favre. To take such a stance is to simply lay judgement on oneself.

That's something that genuinely concerns me.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-19-2012 at 06:38 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    OK this shit here makes me laugh. You talking about that same community who's majority was probably also accustomed to getting their way about everything they want since they became pro athletes? Cmon man, this league has Michael Irvin in the HOF!

Yeah.

I consider the fan base as an integral part of the NFL community. And I don't think the NFL community has much respect for Michael Irvin as a man either. He's in the HOF, but he'll still always be that "crackhead". Just like Favre will always be the "creepy perv".
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 04-19-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

I have both of you on IGNORE.

And how's that working out for ya?

As human beings it's not wise to ever lay judgement down on any person.

And I think your disease addled bi polar geriatric brain doesn't even realize that you're just as judgmental as anyone here.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 04-19-2012 at 08:03 AM.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Yeah, I really don't get the whole Michael Irvin thing. Not sure why he is on TV anyway. He is just loud and animated which appartently is what the networks are going for.

You can absolutely hate Favre the person off the field and still respect what he did on the field. He is a first ballot HOFer. He is also a penis snapping, e-mail sending idiot.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post

You can absolutely hate Favre the person off the field and still respect what he did on the field. He is a first ballot HOFer. He is also a penis snapping, e-mail sending idiot.

Well said.

You know Favre has a poor public perception when people are implying that he's not so bad in comparison to Michael Irvin.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 04-19-2012 at 08:46 AM.

hate:

René Descartes viewed hate as an awareness that something is bad combined with an urge to withdraw from it. Baruch Spinoza defined hate as a type of sorrow that is due to an external cause. Aristotle viewed hate as a desire for the annihilation of an object that is incurable by time. ((Hatred is sorrow with the accompanying idea of an external cause. (When something, or someone, gives us sorrow, we feel hatred towards that thing or person." Sources available on the Internet

hate monger:

n. One who incites others to hatred or prejudice.

hatemongering:

n. the act or practice of stirring up hatred or enmity
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Practical use:

People grew tired of Woody's constant hatemongering towards Ted.

I have both of you on IGNORE.

And that's quite a remarkable display of self control, Woodrow.

Senior Rat HOFer
    hate:

René Descartes viewed hate as an awareness that something is bad combined with an urge to withdraw from it. Baruch Spinoza defined hate as a type of sorrow that is due to an external cause. Aristotle viewed hate as a desire for the annihilation of an object that is incurable by time. ((Hatred is sorrow with the accompanying idea of an external cause. (When something, or someone, gives us sorrow, we feel hatred towards that thing or person." Sources available on the Internet

hate monger:

n. One who incites others to hatred or prejudice.

hatemongering:

n. the act or practice of stirring up hatred or enmity

"What the fuck you complaining about, what the fuck you think a hater's job is? To hate, so let them motherfuckers do their goddamn job!"
    - Katt Williams, Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1

Speaking of hate, I hate the motherfucker that revived this stale ass thread. How long does this team oriented family man have to stay retired before we forget this thread still exists down in the cold dark cellar of PackerRats?
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

I repped that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor View Post
    - Katt Williams, Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1

Speaking of hate, I hate the motherfucker that revived this stale ass thread. How long does this team oriented family man have to stay retired before we forget this thread still exists down in the cold dark cellar of PackerRats?
    Your post.....Precious. LOL X alot !!!

And I think your disease addled bi polar geriatric brain doesn't even realize that you're just as judgmental as anyone here.
    Scott Campbell.Your way out of line in this post.

Your worse then wrong.Your slanderous ,abusive and over the top cruisin ' for a serious action against yourself mister. I'm pissed off.

OK SC your off IGNORE.....imagine I'm posting your from 'the Meadow'. I must address your slander...your sicko abusive manners.

I've an issue with your sick ways. Any inference from you that I suffer a mentle illness is over the top out of line. Without a detraction of your nonsence .... you suffer your own fall.

I'm not mentally ill. I expect an apology.

I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This is totally uncalled for...unacceptable to the extreme.

I'm not a member here that would ever allow you or another to get away with such over the top indignance and I will NOT accept your ignoramce as any plea.

Before Packerrats I request your APOLOGY Scott Campbell.

I'm serious.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-20-2012 at 09:41 AM.

Madtown, I think it might be wise to lock this thread permanently.

I'm not mentally ill. I expect an apology.

You really think I'm apologizing for having an opinion? Are you crazy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Madtown, I think it might be wise to lock this thread permanently.
    We have to wait for Bert's death to lock this baby down.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    We have to wait for Bert's death to lock this baby down.

I can't wait until 3 days after, when the Favre worshipers realize he ain't coming back.

This thread is to PackerRats what the Sistine Chapel is to the Catholics.

You really think I'm apologizing for having an opinion? Are you crazy?
    OK Scott.

'Your' POISON.

I can't wait until 3 days after, when the Favre worshipers realize he ain't coming back.

This thread is to PackerRats what the Sistine Chapel is to the Catholics.
    This thread is more like an elephant crapping on a canvas and calling it art to Packerrats than the sistene chapel.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell