Page 442 of 563 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,840 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    OK Scott.

'Your' POISON.
    You're

If you're going to be a raving lunatic, at least be grammatically correct about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    You're

If you're going to be a raving lunatic, at least be grammatically correct about it.

I'm off his pretend ignore, but you still might be on his pretend ignore. So I'll quote you so he can't pretend he didn't read it.

Before Packerrats I request your APOLOGY Scott Campbell.

I'm serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    I actually picture woodbuck looking like that... jorts and all.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    You're

I think it is grammatically correct, in Canada.

Ignore: its both a state of mind and a vBulletin feature.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Why can't we all just get along, like a big, happy family?

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Why can't we all just get along, like a big, happy family?

Why is it always about those nutty aggressors in the North?

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor View Post
    - Katt Williams, Pimp Chronicles Pt. 1

Speaking of hate, I hate the motherfucker that revived this stale ass thread. How long does this team oriented family man have to stay retired before we forget this thread still exists down in the cold dark cellar of PackerRats?
    Mwahaha

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Scott Campbell.Your way out of line in this post.

Your worse then wrong.Your slanderous ,abusive and over the top cruisin ' for a serious action against yourself mister. I'm pissed off.

OK SC your off IGNORE.....imagine I'm posting your from 'the Meadow'. I must address your slander...your sicko abusive manners.

I've an issue with your sick ways. Any inference from you that I suffer a mentle illness is over the top out of line. Without a detraction of your nonsence .... you suffer your own fall.

I'm not mentally ill. I expect an apology.

I wouldn't hesitate to do so. This is totally uncalled for...unacceptable to the extreme.

I'm not a member here that would ever allow you or another to get away with such over the top indignance and I will NOT accept your ignoramce as any plea.

Before Packerrats I request your APOLOGY Scott Campbell.

I'm serious.
    I'm sorry, I had off work today so I figured I had time to go back through the thread to read up on some history. First off, you guys are seriously fucked up. Like, all of you. This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top. How do you even talk to each other anymore? But that's besides the point. See, I like wood buck. I think he puts out some great reads and he's personally entertained me through this offseason with all his free agent reports. Unfortunately after this post, I couldn't get the smell of bullshit out of my nose and I knew there was nothing to be done but go back through this very thread and skim through it until Mr. Buck insulted someone, so I could root this 'you should apologize' crap right out.

Well, I found that Mr. Cambell and Mr. Buck have had an on going disagreements since at least 2008. It didn't take me very long to find Mr. Buck slandering someone. In fact, it was the very Mr. Cambell he was slandering. And wouldn't you know it, he was inferring that he had a mental illness. Afterwords, no where, did Mr. Cambell demand an apology. Because that would have been stupid. Just like this demand was. I'm cereal guys.

Oh, and sorry about the "you're all fucked up" thing up above, I didn't really mean it, but it was such a good piece of writing that I had to leave it in.

8-21-2008 Page 8
    Scott your either senile or have a certain inability to discern TRUTH because of your own extreme views and opinions based in you quasi Ultra egomaniacial delutions.
    I want Ted Thompson to hang around for awhile, so you and some others here will get a good fill of him. For the upteenth time SCOTT CAMPBELL.
    Can YOU read poor man?
    I don't hate Scott Campbell. I've discovered in my experience that usually those who accuse others of that ( or hatred) well know what hatred means in their own suffering and guilt. I wish you well with that Scott. Sincerely.
    Scratching my head. Shaking my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post

Well, I found that Mr. Cambell and Mr. Buck have had an on going disagreements since at least 2008.

I'm pretty sure our sublime dysfunction dates way back to 2005, going back to the JSO days. I think he hates me as much as he hates Ted.

Great post - I repped it!

I'm sorry, I had off work today so I figured I had time to go back through the thread to read up on some history. First off, you guys are seriously fucked up. Like, all of you. This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top. How do you even talk to each other anymore? But that's besides the point.

If you liked the smell of placenta in this thread, you'd probably really enjoy "I Think I'm Pregnant" - another all time PackerRats classic.

This thread smells like an abortion clinic and a home for battered women all rolled up into one, with a dash of racist grandma sprinkled over the top.
    I am concerned that you are familiar with all these odors
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

But that's besides the point. See, I like wood buck. I think he puts out some great reads and he's personally entertained me through this offseason with all his free agent reports.

Let me be perfectly clear, I don't like Woody - I love Woody! He's frigg'n hilarious!

Yeah, his football takes can be ok. And if you don't know how to configure Google Reader, I suppose it would be handy having all those PFT links posted. But those things are not what make Woody so special.

I defy ANYONE to find crazy old man rants anywhere else on the internet like his. Think about that. You didn't just spend your day off work looking up old football articles. You just spent your day off work looking up crazy old man rants from possibly the most extensive archive of crazy old man rants on the entire interweb - right here at PackerRats. Why? Because EVERYBODY loves crazy old man rants!

Q: How many other Packer sites can boast of such an extensive collection of crazy old man rants?

A: NONE!

Humbly, my role here is quite simple - though utterly essential. I am but a mere catalyst to a marvelous and explosive chemical reaction. And I think the prolific results speak for themselves.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 04-20-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Let me be perfectly clear, I don't like Woody - I love Woody! He's frigg'n hilarious!

Yeah, his football takes can be ok. And if you don't know how to configure Google Reader, I suppose it would be handy having all those PFT links posted. But those things are not what make Woody so special.

I defy ANYONE to find crazy old man rants anywhere else on the internet like his. Think about that. You didn't just spend your day off work looking up old football articles. You just spent your day off work looking up crazy old man rants from possibly the most extensive archive of crazy old man rants on the entire interweb - right here at PackerRats. Why? Because EVERYBODY loves crazy old man rants!

Q: How many other Packer sites can boast of such an extensive collection of crazy old man rants?

A: NONE!

Humbly, my role here is quite simple - though utterly essential. I am but a mere catalyst to a marvelous and explosive chemical reaction. And I think the prolific results speak for themselves.
    Thusly repped.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

I forgot .The word aplogize. It's never relevant at Packerrats.

Ohh your boy wonderful...the fella with that constantly 'hot neck'...the fella with the name right out of some far far away....post caveman barbaric pagan time. Help him to learn to spell POISON.

Here try it slowly:

poison ... Ph ph phh oooiiiiii sssss in. .... P O I S O N.... poison.

Scott your one of the most genuinely ecccentric people I've ever met. So you'll appreciate this post. By the way Scott

a) I don't hate Ted Thompson.

b) I'm not in any way,shape ,manner or form...mentally ill. Take your opinion on that and shove it. THANKS.

c) I DO NOT hate YOU Scott. I'm weird; I don't hate anyone.

If anyone here reads my posts like the one Smeefers posts that I wrote sometime in what...2008. Yikes that man is patient and had some time on his hands. If that person can read with any sense for openmindedness he/she will see there is zero hatred in that post of 2008. How come people confuse genuine love and concrn for hatred? That's amazing to me. There is 'NO hate'. There is NO slander. In that post. I do not infer that your mentally ill in that post. I know what you are. I've always been concerned 'for that'. Genuinlely concerned.

Are our cultures so different in terms of understanding the English language?

Funny how we get mentle pictures of people we've never met. For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour. I have color in my cheeks and I'm fit. Right now... I ....ahuuuugggghh....... feel .....slee...eee...eee....eep....y.

In 'real time' ohh dear I'mmmmmmm goooooiiiiiinnng tooooo sllllleeeep agiiiinnn.

Dreaming...inagining that... I might 'genuinely' enjoy you Scott.

What's this.... a crowd?.... what?..... bands.....a parade........Great !!

Is that ....is it ...is that ......well, heaven forbid...that's you Scott. It can't be. Yes it is...my lucky day.

Ohh dear...so many people.....If I didn't have to fight through such crowds just to get an autograph. Scott Campbell at long last. I'm sooooo excited !!

Maybe it would be .....yes! It's so easy to see you. There .... 'of course' .....a parade. Your parade Scott.

'Your wives' .... well..... some of them support and carry you on their shoulders? Ohh sure... as i imagined it... your clearly visable in the parade. You held high on your perch seat supported on the shoulders of four wives. While, is it .......just three more? ... wives!?

They advance ahead of you. Tossing rose pedals to mark your way. The gaggle of your children frolicking along behind 'the ride'. Kids..tossing lolipops into the estatic crowd. Maybe..... it... will be easy to see you. Your wives 'BIG STRONG WOMEN', carry you on their shoulders? You sitting back and waving arrogantly while fighting back sustained yawns of boredom for all the excessives planned for you.

Yup I see it now.

You Scott...tossing kiss's to the ever gathering throng of 'other'..... Favre haters', as you approach the hockey rink to speak to and preside over 'the Favre Hate' Convention. I see the rouge on your cheeks, the sweat on your brow; you sitting cross legged, your pot belly extending over the side of your ride. One child rapidly fanning you. So many out just to get a mere glimpse of you.

To be able to say....Scott Campbell...been there ...done that.

Your man servants along to ensure all the horseshit is collected and stored for whatever use you might have of it in the future. It's certainly your custom to hang onto anything that's really corrupt. You never know when you can use it to stink up 'the joint'.

You have such a fine collection.

No whoa ..WHOAH...WOW! WOW !!....... I just awoke from that bad dream.

I need some ice cream.

Chants of Scott Scott Scott. You all puckered with pride.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-20-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

"For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour."

Woody, we know that. We think maybe you look more like the old guy in the jean shorts (thus, "jorts"). Personally, this is kinda what I picture when I think of you, Edwin:

But maybe with a shirt that's not as nice. I'm thinking more like red flannel. Do you button the top button? I'm thinking yes.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    "For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour."

Woody, we know that. We think maybe you look more like the old guy in the jean shorts (thus, "jorts"). Personally, this is kinda what I picture when I think of you, Edwin:

But maybe with a shirt that's not as nice. I'm thinking more like red flannel. Do you button the top button? I'm thinking yes.

hahahahahahahahaha

My walking sticks ...not so fancy. Ohh and I'm Irish not Swiss. Orange NOT green.

Dress. I wear a lot of hoodies. I'm a big admirer of Bill Bilichick. No 'just shittin' yaa' that's not the TRUTH on BB.

Just last week I got so excited about the possibility of TT drafting Shea McClellin that I purchased a Boise State University Hoodie. I'm a casual sorta fella but I dress up really nice.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-20-2012 at 06:44 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I forgot .The word aplogize. It's never relevant at Packerrats.

Ohh your boy wonderful...the fella with that constantly 'hot neck'...the fella with the name right out of some far far away....post caveman barbaric pagan time. Help him to learn to spell POISON.

Here try it slowly:

poison ... Ph ph phh oooiiiiii sssss in. .... P O I S O N.... poison.

Scott your one of the most genuinely ecccentric people I've ever met. So you'll appreciate this post. By the way Scott

a) I don't hate Ted Thompson.

b) I'm not in any way,shape ,manner or form...mentally ill. Take your opinion on that and shove it. THANKS.

c) I DO NOT hate YOU Scott. I'm weird; I don't hate anyone.

If anyone here reads my posts like the one Smeefers posts that I wrote sometime in what...2008. Yikes that man is patient and had some time on his hands. If that person can read with any sense for openmindedness he/she will see there is zero hatred in that post of 2008. How come people confuse genuine love and concrn for hatred? That's amazing to me. There is 'NO hate'. There is NO slander. In that post. I do not infer that your mentally ill in that post. I know what you are. I've always been concerned 'for that'. Genuinlely concerned.

Are our cultures so different in terms of understanding the English language?

Funny how we get mentle pictures of people we've never met. For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour. I have color in my cheeks and I'm fit. Right noe I ....ahuuuugggghh....... feel .....slee...eee...eee....eep....y.

In 'real time' ohh dear I'mmmmmmm goooooiiiiiinnng tooooo sllllleeeep agiiiinnn.

Dreaming...inagining that... I might 'genuinely' enjoy you Scott.

What's this.... a crowd?.... what?..... bands.....a parade........Great !!

Is that ....is it ...is that ......well, heaven forbid...that's you Scott. It can't be. Yes it is...my lucky day.

Ohh dear...so many people.....If I didn't have to fight through such crowds just to get an autograph. Scott Campbell at long last. I'm sooooo excited !!

Maybe it would be .....yes! It's so easy to see you. There .... 'of course' .....a parade. Your parade Scott.

'Your wives' .... well..... some of them support and carry you on their shoulders? Ohh sure... as i imagined it... your clearly visable in the parade. You held high on your perch seat supported on the shoulders of four wives. While, is it .......just three more? ... wives!?

They advance ahead of you. Tossing rose pedals to mark your way. The gaggle of your children frolicking along behind 'the ride'. Kids..tossing lolipops into the estatic crowd. Maybe..... it... will be easy to see you. Your wives 'BIG STRONG WOMEN', carry you on their shoulders? You sitting back and waving arrogantly while fighting back sustained yawns of boredom for all the excessives planned for you.

Yup I see it now.

You Scott...tossing kiss's to the ever gathering throng of 'other'..... Favre haters', as you approach the hockey rink to speak to and preside over 'the Favre Hate' Convention. I see the rouge on your cheeks, the sweat on your brow; you sitting cross legged, your pot belly extending over the side of your ride. One child rapidly fanning you. So many out just to get a mere glimpse of you.

To be able to say....Scott Campbell...been there ...done that.

Your man servants along to ensure all the horseshit is collected and stored for whatever use you might have of it in the future. It's certainly your custom to hang onto anything that's really corrupt. You never know when you can use it to stink up 'the joint'.

You have such a fine collection.

No whoa ..WHOAH...WOW! WOW !!....... I just awoke from that bad dream.

I need some ice cream.

Chants of Scott Scott Scott. You all puckered with pride.

Two thoughts on the recent developments above. 1.Smeffers has the soul of a poet. 2. I can't get Alice Coopers 'Poision' out of my head now.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell