Page 444 of 563 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 544 ... LastLast
Results 8,861 to 8,880 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    At least you cleaned up that stache

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I forgot .The word aplogize. It's never relevant at Packerrats.

Ohh your boy wonderful...the fella with that constantly 'hot neck'...the fella with the name right out of some far far away....post caveman barbaric pagan time. Help him to learn to spell POISON.

Here try it slowly:

poison ... Ph ph phh oooiiiiii sssss in. .... P O I S O N.... poison.

Scott your one of the most genuinely ecccentric people I've ever met. So you'll appreciate this post. By the way Scott

a) I don't hate Ted Thompson.

b) I'm not in any way,shape ,manner or form...mentally ill. Take your opinion on that and shove it. THANKS.

c) I DO NOT hate YOU Scott. I'm weird; I don't hate anyone.

If anyone here reads my posts like the one Smeefers posts that I wrote sometime in what...2008. Yikes that man is patient and had some time on his hands. If that person can read with any sense for openmindedness he/she will see there is zero hatred in that post of 2008. How come people confuse genuine love and concrn for hatred? That's amazing to me. There is 'NO hate'. There is NO slander. In that post. I do not infer that your mentally ill in that post. I know what you are. I've always been concerned 'for that'. Genuinlely concerned.

Are our cultures so different in terms of understanding the English language?

Funny how we get mentle pictures of people we've never met. For instance I don't look at all like that 'green guy' mooning his concerned neighbour. I have color in my cheeks and I'm fit. Right now... I ....ahuuuugggghh....... feel .....slee...eee...eee....eep....y.

In 'real time' ohh dear I'mmmmmmm goooooiiiiiinnng tooooo sllllleeeep agiiiinnn.

Dreaming...inagining that... I might 'genuinely' enjoy you Scott.

What's this.... a crowd?.... what?..... bands.....a parade........Great !!

Is that ....is it ...is that ......well, heaven forbid...that's you Scott. It can't be. Yes it is...my lucky day.

Ohh dear...so many people.....If I didn't have to fight through such crowds just to get an autograph. Scott Campbell at long last. I'm sooooo excited !!

Maybe it would be .....yes! It's so easy to see you. There .... 'of course' .....a parade. Your parade Scott.

'Your wives' .... well..... some of them support and carry you on their shoulders? Ohh sure... as i imagined it... your clearly visable in the parade. You held high on your perch seat supported on the shoulders of four wives. While, is it .......just three more? ... wives!?

They advance ahead of you. Tossing rose pedals to mark your way. The gaggle of your children frolicking along behind 'the ride'. Kids..tossing lolipops into the estatic crowd. Maybe..... it... will be easy to see you. Your wives 'BIG STRONG WOMEN', carry you on their shoulders? You sitting back and waving arrogantly while fighting back sustained yawns of boredom for all the excessives planned for you.

Yup I see it now.

You Scott...tossing kiss's to the ever gathering throng of 'other'..... Favre haters', as you approach the hockey rink to speak to and preside over 'the Favre Hate' Convention. I see the rouge on your cheeks, the sweat on your brow; you sitting cross legged, your pot belly extending over the side of your ride. One child rapidly fanning you. So many out just to get a mere glimpse of you.

To be able to say....Scott Campbell...been there ...done that.

Your man servants along to ensure all the horseshit is collected and stored for whatever use you might have of it in the future. It's certainly your custom to hang onto anything that's really corrupt. You never know when you can use it to stink up 'the joint'.

You have such a fine collection.

No whoa ..WHOAH...WOW! WOW !!....... I just awoke from that bad dream.

I need some ice cream.

Chants of Scott Scott Scott. You all puckered with pride.
    Would it kill you to only post in Haiku for awhile?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

You call me out as being bi-polar ............

Pffft.

Like I'm the only one.........

Last page a great healing seemed to be in the air, however the inner evil of the Favre thread has struck again. I will consult the book of scrolls to determine how to thwart this evil once and for all.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

The best way to stop this nonsense is to lock this and future Favre threads for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Last page a great healing seemed to be in the air, however the inner evil of the Favre thread has struck again. I will consult the book of scrolls to determine how to thwart this evil once and for all.
    This thread has every deposit of the worst offering of certain members that maul their ways through Packerrats.

This thread documents the sentiments of once valued members that 'just can't be bothered' showing up here anymore because of the oppression they must face just to be decent people. Just to exercise a certain democratic right to have a hero and remain loyal to that hero in the face of members here that chose hatred and slander as their shield of dishonor as their 'only weak means' to exercise their corrupt senseless angry ways.

Go back and take a closer look.You'll see member names that aren't here anymore or seldom post here. Where are these former members? What did they all have in common?:

gex
    gforce
    packinpatland
    FavreChild
    boiga
    th87
    prsnfoto
    Packers4Ever
    the Gunshooter
    motife
    imscott72
    Pacopete4
    packerbacker1234
    Rastak
    There are many others.

Where's the founder of this thread...MOBB DEEP?

Ask yourself what don't we see certain prominanant posters here at Packerrats so much? Members like LEWCWA, GBRulz and GrnBay007 (she has a life I realize that is a factor too). How come we don't see BallHawk and PackerinMaryland (mabe I didn't get that handle perfectly) ..it goes onj and on.

We have lost so many good people our cco-members and Packer fans.This sucks !

How do we ensure this STOPS. At least slow down the bleeding??

Lunatic Fringe !!

How do we stop one side of 'the Lunatic Fringe'. Have you (anyone of you) read that term here anytime /anywhere on any thread? Do you know who it's creator is?

I would be the firast person to support 'healthy debate' and personally I know that if anyone goes into debate with me they better have their shit together as I'm no throwover. I'm also within all reason and by far or most times polite and reasonable in my style of supporting my arguments. I do NOT swear or curse. I try so hard not to name call.I don't take dirty digs nor outright slander or slam another poster here.

Right now I'm ready to take on anyone about why we lose members and fail to attract new blood.

I believe it's 'this Lunatic Fringe' that is the center of the problem.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    The best way to stop this nonsense is to lock this and future Favre threads for a while.
    Locking this thread is like sweeping the worst dirt under the carpet.

The dirt has to be seen. The dirt has to be acknowledged exactly as such. The dirt has to be cleaned up. The reason for the dirt has to be removed if it continues.

It's time to get back to common sense and decency in our posting styles. Attacking a post is domocratic but attacking the poster has to STOP.

Pugger? Why did former prominant member MOBB DEEP create this thread? Were his intentions honourable? Were his wishes respected by 'the Lunatic Fringe' ?

Writing deadly malicious CRAP about another poster is plainly a disregard for that posters decent expectation of rights.

Do I need to persude the membership of what is common sense?

Pugger your a member of Packerrats that is concerned and I have a hearty respect for your concerns. I support those concerns and your style of posting and concerns for Packerrats. You don't attack others here. You don't lower yourself to name calling and use distinctly maliscious tactics to hurt fellow members. Pugger...it seems to me that you demonstrate 'your decency' as a valued and decent member of Packerrats.

It flys in the face of decency as proper forum edicate 'to name call'! Some posters here ignore that decency; but it goes way over the top beyond that. Certain members here go way beyond insult when they define another as 'crazy old man..or mentally ill' because that poster defends a position and resort to such without any basis of qualification or TRUTH in knowledge of that poster.

Is that acceptable? If you were called CRAZY or 'mentaly ill'? How would that affect you? Would that be acceptable to you? Then be honest. Look at the contribution these same posters make to the football discussion. Why are these posters here? what is their primary interest in Packerrats?

Is it football?

After you ask yourself those questions can you accept such vile behaviour in your Green Bay Packer Home?

I believe your a reasonable person. I request that you be reasonable in this issue.

Help to solve the problem pugger. Please don't make recommendation to sweep it under the rug.

Thank You. (-:
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-22-2012 at 09:16 AM.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

This thread has every deposit of the worst offering of certain members that maul their ways through Packerrats.

This thread documents the sentiments of once valued members that 'just can't be bothered' showing up here anymore because of the oppression they must face just to be decent people. Just to exercise a certain democratic right to have a hero and remain loyal to that hero in the face of members here that chose hatred and slander as their shield of dishonor as their 'only weak means' to exercise their corrupt senseless angry ways.

Go back and take a closer look.You'll see member names that aren't here anymore or seldom post here. Where are these former members? What did they all have in common?:

gex
    gforce
    packinpatland
    FavreChild
    boiga
    th87
    prsnfoto
    Packers4Ever
    the Gunshooter
    motife
    imscott72
    Pacopete4
    packerbacker1234
    Rastak
    There are many others.

Ask yourself what don't we see certain prominanant posters here at Packerrats so much? Members like LEWCWA, GBRulz and GrnBay007 (she has a life I realize that is a factor too). How come we don't see BallHawk and PackerinMaryland (mabe I didn't get that handle perfectly) ..it goes onj and on.

Lunatic Fringe !!

How do we stop one side of 'the Lunatic Fringe'. Have you (anyone of you) read that term here anytime /anywhere on any thread? Do you know who it's creator is?

I would be the firast person to support 'healthy debate' and personally I know that if anyone goes into debate with me they better have their shit together as I'm no throwover. I'm also within all reason and by far or most times polite and reasonable in my style of supporting my arguments. I do NOT swear or curse. I try so hard not to name call.I don't take dirty digs nor outright slander or slam another poster here.

Right now I'm ready to take on anyone about why we lose members and fail to attract new blood.

I'd entertain a discussion, but Woody says this is an issue for the men folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Scott .Your seriouisly personally challenged.

You have created your OWN..Lunatic Fringe. A 'one man ' sideshow. How does that make your blood pump?

I certainly question...your heart....your arsenal of nonsence. Weak.

Your 'whipping boy' removed from 'your whipping post', Scott Campbell. bye bye.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-22-2012 at 09:08 AM.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Maybe youre right about Woody but you are making Woody right about you.

Let's get this thread back on track. This personal battle can resume in the RR or GC if needed.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kinda being closed minded IMO. Favre is going to be brought up regardless. Best we try to centralize it until people can discuss it without going after each other (not anytime soon).

I'll be happy to bring the thread back on track:

http://bennyhillifier.com/?id=0UUeqvquXZI
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar

gex
    gforce
    packinpatland
    FavreChild
    boiga
    th87
    prsnfoto
    Packers4Ever
    the Gunshooter
    motife
    imscott72
    Pacopete4
    packerbacker1234
    Rastak
    There are many others.

Lunatic Fringe !!

A lot of those people left for other reasons than Favre, hell Pacospete got his ass thrown out of here. The whole Favre saga was a terrible time, I hate Packer fan because of it, but that is why we heal, or scar, either one works. I won't blame the summer of Favre on why all of these people left, some but certainly not all.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    A lot of those people left for other reasons than Favre, hell Pacospete got his ass thrown out of here. The whole Favre saga was a terrible time, I hate Packer fan because of it, but that is why we heal, or scar, either one works. I won't blame the summer of Favre on why all of these people left, some but certainly not all.
    Fair enough but all of those members had one thing in common:

No hatred for Brett Favre. In fact quite the opposite. They all respetced his time in Green Bay as OUR QB just as you and I did Deputy Nutz.

It seems to me that that reaction is a healtier more sensable one than hate mongering and slamming a certain HOFer that made his name as a Green Bay Packer.

A man as admired as not just 'a Green Bay Packer GREAT but for many seasons 'the Poster Boy'... the great Icon of the NFL.

The 'only' 3-Time consecutive season NFL MVP and the owner of the longest consecutive games started streak 'all time all players' excluding kickers.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Would it kill you to only post in Haiku for awhile?
    I think I forgot to include you in the PM Howard. If you read every eighth line, it IS in haiku format and is perfectly understandable.

Or you can go long form and start reading it as soon as the the first song of Dark Side of the Moon begins to play.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    And the most valued posters in the list left mainly due to the amount of sniping over Favre, not from one side or the other. And Rastak had come back and had a different disagreement entirely.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Fair enough but all of those members had one thing in common:

No hatred for Brett Favre. In fact quite the opposite. They all respetced his time in Green Bay as OUR QB just as you and I did Deputy Nutz.

It seems to me that that reaction is a healtier more sensable one than hate mongering and slamming a certain HOFer that made his name as a Green Bay Packer.

A man as admired as not just 'a Green Bay Packer GREAT but for many seasons 'the Poster Boy'... the great Icon of the NFL.

The 'only' 3-Time consecutive season NFL MVP and the owner of the longest consecutive games started streak 'all time all players' excluding kickers.

Reheating Corned Beef Hash? I am planning on freezing a large batch of Corned Beef Hash in containers and am wondering the following -
    1. How do I reheat?
    2. Do I need to leave it to thaw or can I cook it from frozen?
    3. How long will it last in the freezer?

Can you recommend other meals to make in advance and freeze? Can the same be done for Chilli and Bolognese and if so the same questions apply as above? How long can it stay in the freezer for?
    Best Answer:

It will last a couple of months in the freezer. You will need to thaw it before reheating it so freeze it in a container that is the size that you will serve. After thawing, you can fry it in a little oil just to heat through. You can also reheat in a microwave or oven but it might be a bit soggy. Try it both ways and see what you prefer. You can freeze tons of things and yes, chili and any red pasta sauce freezes well. Just thaw first. Pasta sauce and chili, once thawed, should be reheated on low in a regular saucepan.
    *SIGH*
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I think you missed a lil sumthin.

Locking this thread is like sweeping the worst dirt under the carpet.

The dirt has to be seen. The dirt has to be acknowledged exactly as such. The dirt has to be cleaned up. The reason for the dirt has to be removed if it continues.

It's time to get back to common sense and decency in our posting styles. Attacking a post is domocratic but attacking the poster has to STOP.

Pugger? Why did former prominant member MOBB DEEP create this thread? Were his intentions honourable? Were his wishes respected by 'the Lunatic Fringe' ?

Writing deadly malicious CRAP about another poster is plainly a disregard for that posters decent expectation of rights.

Do I need to persude the membership of what is common sense?

Pugger your a member of Packerrats that is concerned and I have a hearty respect for your concerns. I support those concerns and your style of posting and concerns for Packerrats. You don't attack others here. You don't lower yourself to name calling and use distinctly maliscious tactics to hurt fellow members. Pugger...it seems to me that you demonstrate 'your decency' as a valued and decent member of Packerrats.

It flys in the face of decency as proper forum edicate 'to name call'! Some posters here ignore that decency; but it goes way over the top beyond that. Certain members here go way beyond insult when they define another as 'crazy old man..or mentally ill' because that poster defends a position and resort to such without any basis of qualification or TRUTH in knowledge of that poster.

Is that acceptable? If you were called CRAZY or 'mentaly ill'? How would that affect you? Would that be acceptable to you? Then be honest. Look at the contribution these same posters make to the football discussion. Why are these posters here? what is their primary interest in Packerrats?

Is it football?

After you ask yourself those questions can you accept such vile behaviour in your Green Bay Packer Home?

I believe your a reasonable person. I request that you be reasonable in this issue.

Help to solve the problem pugger. Please don't make recommendation to sweep it under the rug.

Thank You. (-:
    I just think it is silly and pointless to keep talking about a guy who hasn't worn a GB uniform in almost 5 years. All this bickering isn't doing any of us any good. There will always be a segment of Packer fans who still have soft spot for Favre. There are others who have no regard for him at all and then there are folks like me who are sick of the entire saga. I think it is finally time for Packer Nation put Favre in the history books and celebrate what we have NOW. We are witnessing something special that just doesn't happen in the NFL. Only one other time has a sure fire HOF QB been successfully replaced by another wonderful QB who might, in the end, be even better than his predecessor.