Page 446 of 563 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,920 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I wish I had a tennis racket. Dude looks like a pooddle is sitting on his head!
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    Call it "the meadow"
    This is just the seed of 'THE Meadow'. The Meadow is where some real nastiness would exist.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

The Meadow sounds more like a group home for mentally ill elderly Canadians.

Scott your pissing all over yourself again. It always gets 'just there' for you when your feeling frustrated.

Isn't it time to take 'a little break' Scott? I've observed you for six years and your something very scary. Something NOT good.

This obsession of yours certainly does you no good. Be careful.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Onward to 10G !! I say at 10G Mad permanantly ends this thread and it's placed in a special area called the Packerrats Hall of Fame !
    I don't think the thread should be ended. If Woody and Scott weren't gaming here they would be doing it elsewhere....just the way things are. Unfortunate, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    I don't think the thread should be ended. If Woody and Scott weren't gaming here they would be doing it elsewhere....just the way things are. Unfortunate, but true.
    hi 007. I'll be straight up here. I do NOT play games with Scott Campbell.

I had Scott Campbell 'on ignore' for months before this thread resurfaced. Unfortunately when he's reposted I have to read his slander,his dirty digs, his rotten maliscious attitude. He'll when cornered play it all off as 'just having fun'.

His exceesive abuse isn't fun.

Scott Campbell is a very disturbed poster here. That's all to obvious to me unfortunately. I'm the target of his need to abuse. Nobody abuses me without me defending myself as my moral and ethical rights dictate.

The closest place I have to defend myself is on this thread. When Scott stalks me on other threads I do my best to deflect his abuse. Asa matter of fact he's on IGNORE again. He just will never STOP.

Scott Campbell is SICK.

Unfotunately for SC he reveals 'that fact' far too often. His obsessive personality trumps anything that he could post here that is of merit to himself and for the good of Packerrats. He will never come to that conclusion and change. That deeply troubles me. It bothers me that any poster here could act as he does.

I'm positive that when the originator of this thread began it. He did so with the most honourable intentions. This was a place back then where Favre supporters could discuss Brett Favre. Confine all things Favre to 'one thread'. Certainly in a far different tone and fairness then Scott Campbell ever intended to let rest... intends to let rest. IMO Scott Campbel is maliscious in the most extreme sense of that word.

I cannot forever allow that posters maisciousness attack my personal dignity and abandon my integrity at the same time.

I am so sorry I have ever had to be taken to this task. It is what it is. I'm so sorry.

Look who jumps on this thread right away.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-25-2012 at 02:37 AM.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post

I don't think this thread should be ended because of Woody and Scott. I think this thread should be ended because of Favre. I'll ask it again, how long does he have to stay retired before we retire his thread? When do WE hang 'em up?
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunakor View Post
    I think this thread should be ended because of Favre. I'll ask it again, how long does he have to stay retired before we retire his thread? When do WE hang 'em up?
    Excellent point. You never hear 49er fans talk about Joe Montana or Steve Young anymore.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

I had Scott Campbell 'on ignore' for months before this thread resurfaced. Unfortunately when he's reposted I have to read his slander,his dirty digs, his rotten maliscious attitude. He'll when cornered play it all off as 'just having fun'.

Scott Campbell is a very disturbed poster here. That's all to obvious to me unfortunately. I'm the target of his need to abuse. Nobody abuses me without me defending myself as my moral and ethical rights dictate.

The closest place I have to defend myself is on this thread. When Scott stalks me on other threads I do my best to deflect his abuse. Asa matter of fact he's on IGNORE again. He just will never STOP.

Scott Campbell is SICK.

Unfotunately for SC he reveals 'that fact' far too often. His obsessive personality trumps anything that he could post here that is of merit to himself and for the good of Packerrats. He will never come to that conclusion and change. That deeply troubles me. It bothers me that any poster here could act as he does.

I'm positive that when the originator of this thread began it. He did so with the most honourable intentions. This was a place back then where Favre supporters could discuss Brett Favre. Confine all things Favre to 'one thread'. Certainly in a far different tone and fairness then Scott Campbell ever intended to let rest... intends to let rest. IMO Scott Campbel is maliscious in the most extreme sense of that word.

I cannot forever allow that posters maisciousness attack my personal dignity and abandon my integrity at the same time.

I am so sorry I have ever had to be taken to this task. It is what it is. I'm so sorry.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Mr. Woodbuck, have you considered just ignoring him? Stop bringing him up and he may just leave you alone.

I
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

I hope you don't though, it's a nice diversion during the day reading you bicker.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Scott Campbell is SICK.

Anyone remember the Bob Newhart game?

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Mr. Woodbuck, have you considered just ignoring him? Stop bringing him up and he may just leave you alone.

I

Excellent point. You never hear 49er fans talk about Joe Montana or Steve Young anymore.
    They've gone through some pretty lean years since then QB-wise. I bet the look back and swoon.

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Hell, I look back and swoon. Those were some magic days of football.

Just like the phins and Marino, long forgotten and never heard from again.

I for one am looking forward to this thread lighting up when BF is put into the packers hall. Look out!
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Just like the phins and Marino, long forgotten and never heard from again.

I for one am looking forward to this thread lighting up when BF is put into the packers hall. Look out!

Can I interest you in a limited edition Bert Favre #4 urinal puck to commemorate the occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Can I interest you in a limited edition Bert Favre #4 urinal puck to commemorate the occasion.

Does it come with the toilet paper as well? If so how much for a crate???

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Does it come with the toilet paper as well? If so how much for a crate???

I really underestimated the popularity of those, and I'm down to my last half roll. Viking fans started hoarding them after that pick to Tracy Porter.

But Chilly might still have some.

We haven't had a caption contest in a while. Who wants to go first?