Page 447 of 531 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 497 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,940 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Smeefers, Tony Oday, Thunderdan, you are all very big losers. You don't play the game, you sit on your ass every Sunday with your foam fingers and your smedium Rodgers' jerseys on, hoping like hell you don't have to kick your dog when the team loses. You did the same thing when Favre was the QB and you will do the same thing another decade from now when Rodgers is retired, and I am sure you will all find a reason to hate him as well.

Carry on arguing with Woodbuck, refuse to let him get the last word in and enjoy your summer arguing with him.

carry on, losers.
    Owwww...poor Nutz. He feels slighted that his hero is being attacked.

The reality is,as I have stated all over this website. I loved BF being our QB. He is a first ballot HOFer. His off-field 2008 position and post-Packer behavior is what pisses me off. And the mis-remembering of what really happened by BF "fans".

BF played like shit in the NFC Championship game against the Giants. That is the truth. He looked like he didn't want to be there. Woodbuck talks about BF being a wet fish that game. Then remarkably 4 years later BF was in the game the whole way. I will call BS on that anytime I want. No need to embelish what BF did or didn't do.

If the Packers trade Rodgers away during his career in the NFL and Rodgers turns around and pisses all over the Packers I will "hate" that also. If the Packers trade/release ARod and he responses like Kampman or Al Harris I will continue my "love" for ARod.

Yes on Sundays I sit on my couch or at Lambeau and watch the Packer games. Just like you do and everyone else on this website.

Sorry I don't have an ARod jersey. In fact I don't own any jerseys. I own Packer gear becasue players come and go in this era of the NFL. I was hoping to buy a Finley jersey if we got a long-term contract done but we didn't. The team is more important than the players eventhough the players win the games for the team.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Owwww...poor Nutz. He feels slighted that his hero is being attacked.

The reality is,as I have stated all over this website. I loved BF being our QB. He is a first ballot HOFer. His off-field 2008 position and post-Packer behavior is what pisses me off. And the mis-remembering of what really happened by BF "fans".

BF played like shit in the NFC Championship game against the Giants. That is the truth. He looked like he didn't want to be there. Woodbuck talks about BF being a wet fish that game. Then remarkably 4 years later BF was in the game the whole way. I will call BS on that anytime I want. No need to embelish what BF did or didn't do.

If the Packers trade Rodgers away during his career in the NFL and Rodgers turns around and pisses all over the Packers I will "hate" that also. If the Packers trade/release ARod and he responses like Kampman or Al Harris I will continue my "love" for ARod.

Yes on Sundays I sit on my couch or at Lambeau and watch the Packer games. Just like you do and everyone else on this website.

Sorry I don't have an ARod jersey. In fact I don't own any jerseys. I own Packer gear becasue players come and go in this era of the NFL. I was hoping to buy a Finley jersey if we got a long-term contract done but we didn't. The team is more important than the players eventhough the players win the games for the team.
    Rodgers played like shit against the Giants in the past post season. The team played like shit, same goes for the NFC Championship game, but nobody talks about the shitty run game, nobody talks about the shitty defense that night, they talk about Favre. That game should have been over in the 4th quarter but the Giants kicker kept missing field goals.

Favre didn't play well, he knew he didn't play well and that game messed him up emotionally, in fact the whole season messed him. He went through a lot, and then after the season the Packers wanted an answer from him about retirement. I think he thought he was done, you don't give a press conference like that if you don't think you are going to retire.

I think specifically the Packers wanted Favre to retire and ride off into the sunset. They were finished with him on the field but they didn't want to deal with the fan backlash and lets be honest Favre had the right to call his shot, he just called it 3 seasons too early.

It was a mess, I have my feelings, but it is over. I am happy to leave it like that, I don't hold a grudge, it is funny that Packer fan still does.

I'm available to hold your jacket if there is going to be a beat down.

I am a tough guy. Tough guys don't wear jackets, just really bad ass Affliction T-shirts.

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I am a tough guy. Tough guys don't wear jackets, just really bad ass Affliction T-shirts.
    Repped.
    - Once again, adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

So let me get this right, he retired from the packers, then unretired from the packers, then retired again, and then unretired again from the packers? Can you please support your statement with dates, because you are wrong. he officially retired from the Packers in late winter of 2008, then came out of retirement when he was traded to the Jets, but if you have more proof of more retirements please feel free to share them.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I am wrong he didnt actually retire every time. He did hold the Pack hostage for the last three years of his career here with Favre watch.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I am wrong he didnt actually retire every time. He did hold the Pack hostage for the last three years of his career here with Favre watch.
    Bullshit !

Favre always said the same thing at the end of his last few seasons as a Packer. Re: returning.

As the season ended he said he wasn't sure he would be back but felt he could still contribute.. That he would have to see if 'in fact' the Packer organization wanted him back.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Call it whatever you will, I remember Packer fans being pretty excited when Favre came back every season, I remember his teammates being excited when he came back for another season. when he came back for 2007 he didn't leave much of a gap, he made the decision pretty early. I might be wrong about that but I thought it was long before the draft.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Will he retire, wont he retire, will he retire, wont he retire...Will he text wont he text will he text wont he text? Will he throw a pick that is always a yes.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Will he retire, wont he retire, will he retire, wont he retire...Will he text wont he text will he text wont he text? Will he throw a pick that is always a yes.
    WOW! I get it.

Your an angry man. Lie down. Take a break.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Your right Favre always said he would come back right away ESPN was just looking for ratings and faked it all.

CutlerquitRat HOFer

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tony, there was no issue until you made it personal. I'm gonna to shut you down for the day until you cool off. You will be active again tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Let's make sure to keep our argument about the topic and not make it personal.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Let's make sure to keep our argument about the topic and not make it personal.
    Correct Mad.

It serves no logical purpose not to simply question the post whenever another member feels that's relevant. Ignorance may warrant a return post that only demonstrates a mutual disrespect and results in a 'no win' situation. A sad outcome. We deserve more from one another as members here.

To attack the poster with 'flaming language and accusations that cannot be justified': with poor manners.

Is certainly unacceptable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Correct Mad.

It serves no logical purpose not to simply question the post whenever another member feels that's relevant. Ignorance may warrant a return post that only demonstrates a mutual disrespect and results in a 'no win' situation. A sad outcome. We deserve more from one another as members here.

To attack the poster with 'flaming language and accusations that cannot be justified': with poor manners.

Is certainly unacceptable.
    Youre right its not acceptable so before you declare yourself a moral authority think about when you start jumping down on someones throat for having any opinion that differs from yours.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Youre right its not acceptable so before you declare yourself a moral authority think about when you start jumping down on someones throat for having any opinion that differs from yours.
    If I jumped down every members throat here for having a position or opinion different from mine. I would be one angry ass'd man Mad. I do not get that way as I know I'm generally right. My positions...solid. If you imagine that gives me certain satisfaction ... your wrong.

I'm actually incredulous to the ignorance of some here. That's what makes the earth spin.

Inspite of that I post by far with manners with decency even if I can't agree with some here.

Considered 'my manners' in an objective sense Mad:

I'm a true gentleman here and by far overall a solid support for you and Packerrats. I know there's alot of heat on you 'to piss all over me'. I understand the heat on you by members here that I can 'only try my very best' to respect.

We both have a true test.

I can meet mine. (-:
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-20-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    If I jumped down every members throat here for having a position or opinion different from mine. I would be one angry ass'd man Mad. I do not get that way as I know I'm generally right. My positions...solid. If you imagine that gives me certain satisfaction ... your wrong.

I'm actually incredulous to the ignorance of some here. That's what makes the earth spin.

Inspite of that I post by far with manners with decency even if I can't agree with some here.

Considered 'my manners' in an objective sense Mad:

I'm a true gentleman here and by far overall a solid support for you and Packerrats. I know there's alot of heat on you 'to piss all over me'. I understand the heat on you by members here that I can 'only try my very best' to respect.

We both have a true test.

I can meet mine. (-:
    I dont recall asking your opinion. So stick to the topic even if arguing about some shit from 3 years ago is a waste of time (my opinion only). Just dont forget that you ONLY speak for yourself, not PackerRats or any other poster here.

TT didn't make that offer, Murphy did.