Page 449 of 563 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 549 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    So on a football related note Favre was one hell of a QB. Let's pretend were hall of fame voters for a moment and forget his off field antics. Keeping this in mind is he top 10 ever? To me he easily was during the regular season, however had a few disheartening gaffs in the post season. I put Starr, Montana and Marino as no brainers above him. I also think of current players Brady and .anning are better. Who else do yÓu think of the modern era qbs is better than Favre?
    He was a great QB but his Achille's heel was he had brain farts in big games. More often than not he'd turn the ball over at the absolute worst possible moment. He was a warrior and helped the Pack return to glory after 20+ years of misery. I'd put him in the top 10 in the league, sure. But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Rodgers. Eli. Brees. Elway.

People won't ever completely forget the off field antics. Favre's lasting legacy will be his penis, and national ridicule.

It's WAY to early to include Brees and Rodgers in the top 10 in NFL history.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando19 View Post
    Tebow.
    You're funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    It's WAY to early to include Brees and Rodgers in the top 10 in NFL history.

Well, that wasn't the question.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    This thread is just supposed to be funny. Chill out Woodbuck, don't get it removed from packerrats history.
    This thread is suppose to contain all the Favre talk not be scott and woodys battles ground.

Officially asking ScottCampbell and Woody to take there personal battle to the GC or they will get removed from PackerRats present.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.
    I imagine you are old enough to have seen all these QBs but I am only old enough to have seen half of them play. You really believe Peyton has been better? More efficient? Maybe but hardly what I would call clutch based on seeing several of his meltdowns in big games. Plus he is boring as hell to watch. Marino never won a SB and he had lots of shots so I cant agree with that. Young would be about equal IMO except that he never could beat the Favre led Packers other than TO's catch game which Jerry Rice had already fumbled away.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    This thread is suppose to contain all the Favre talk not be scott and woodys battles ground.

Officially asking ScottCampbell and Woody to take there personal battle to the GC or they will get removed from PackerRats present.

Awesome.

Order has been restored in our beautiful thread.
    Last edited by Scott Campbell; 05-05-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Isn't Brett Favre that creepy guy that used to play for us until he went to New York and acted like a pervert towards all kinds of young ladies by texting pictures of his dongus or trying to molest them when they were hired to simply give a therapeutic massage, thus shaming himself, betraying his family, and alienating all but the most retarded die-hard Favre fans?

What about him?
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Isn't Brett Favre that creepy guy that used to play for us until he went to New York and acted like a pervert towards all kinds of young ladies by texting pictures of his dongus or trying to molest them when they were hired to simply give a therapeutic massage, thus shaming himself, betraying his family, and alienating all but the most retarded die-hard Favre fans?

What about him?
    He's selling Sham Wow and Rent A Center on TV.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Good posts everybody!

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Boy ole Brent has really sullied his reputation, hasn't he? Perhaps reruns of Favre 4 Ever on NFL Network will make us like him again?

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Boy ole Brent has really sullied his reputation, hasn't he? Perhaps reruns of Favre 4 Ever on NFL Network will make us like him again?
    Yeah, maybe.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'd put him in the top 10 in the league, sure. But not above Starr, Graham, Marino, Peyton, Young, Unitas, Brady and Montana.
    excellent
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Good posts everybody!
    Football been very very good to me

If you don't like the thread, Woodbuck, why are you continuing to read and respond to it???
    Let's begin here:

a) Did I post that .... I don't like this thread? I do not dislike this thread.

This thread:

It's in the name of my All Time Green Bay Packer HERO. Brett Favre.

There has been a ton of abuse in this thread. That bothers me but always Brett Favre has been the center of controversy RE: his play and anything outside of football related or off season related.

b) I read this thread and post in it as is my right.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Aren't you Canadian?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    Nothing like fucking when it's worthwhile....
    You tell us turnip...seems to me ... 'you've been on the road'. (-:
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    I am SICK, SICK, SICK of listening to the FAVRE crap!!!! SICK OF IT!!!! He brought us ONE RING.... he has multiple SELF CENTRIC STATS... but ONE RING to the team... You know... I don't care who flames me.... I can be schooled by many of the intelligent, Packer educated folks on this board... but this guy NEEDS TO GO AWAY already! It's a new day... it's a new team... it's a new era... Brett Favre doesn't bring "dynasty" to my mind... how could he with one fucking ring... anywhoo.... he seems like a now annointed irrelevent individual who is trying desparately to cling to his "relevancy".... just sayin'... blechhhh....
    Lovely. I was just going through this tread to take up a position with another poster and discoverd this gem.

I'm assuming that 'you' do not enjoy this thread.

The best way to stop this nonsense is to lock this and future Favre threads for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Kinda being closed minded IMO. Favre is going to be brought up regardless. Best we try to centralize it until people can discuss it without going after each other (not anytime soon).
    The reason why I posted that earlier is because this thread is more of a bickering session than it is about Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Let's begin here:

a) Did I post that .... I don't like this thread? I do not dislike this thread.

This thread:

It's in the name of my All Time Green Bay Packer HERO. Brett Favre.

There has been a ton of abuse in this thread. That bothers me but always Brett Favre has been the center of controversy RE: his play and anything outside of football related or off season related.

Good post woodbuck27!