Page 450 of 563 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 500 550 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 9,000 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    The way he talks in circles and rambles on it isn't easy to keep track of what the hell he is saying at times.
    This post is directed to the total membership at Packerrats. Not just to you Pugger.

Let's start with a photo and any question any member of Packerrats might have RE:

a) Favre not liking AR or vice versa.

b) Of Brett Favre NOT being happy for the Green Bay Packers as an organization winning Super Bowl 45.

That whole argument is totally 'off base' or unfair to Brett Favre.

The proof is clearly here:

What do you see in this picture? Do you see two people at odds with one another. Not liking one another?

I

"In this 2008 file photo, former Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre (4) and quarterback Aaron Rodgers clown around during practice. " Fr. Article.

So that every Packerrat will 'just maybe' come to terms with some TRUTH and deal with all that propoganda that Brett Favre was anything less than happy for the PACKERS and Aaron Rodgers winning 'the Super Bowl 2011 ( Super Bowl #45)...

I again give you this gift from another Canadian members original post:.

A suggestion:

Be fair to yourself and read this. Try to read it without prejudice and with an objective 'open' mind.

In my martial arts training I discovered that breathing deeply and slowly paves the way to the sometimes hidden discovery of the 'HIGHER MIND'. There are two ways of thinking.You might think just like 'the crowd' and it's a proven fact that as a whole people are weak and want to be liked and so agree with a common standard no matter it's merit or value.

I always try my best to encourage a higher standard. All my life I've fought against the evils of prejudice and weak domination. All my life i never sold out to falsehoods and corruption. All my life I've neen 'the winner' based in my need of maintaining my integrity without sacrifice that I could control.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...+The+Huddle%29

Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-06-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I can read English just fine but some of your novels...I mean posts...are not easy to read.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Aren't you Canadian?
    I AM CANADIAN !!
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

I can read English just fine but some of your novels...I mean posts...are not easy to read.

Ahhh how patient are you? That isn't a rhetorical question. Ask yourself that question

Your criticism of Favre is based on the fact he talks in circles.

Is it sorta like this? Again NOT a rhetorical question.

Re: Favre trying his best to get fans to understand him....

One thought expressed leads to the next and so on in terms of all thoughts expressed supporting the other right back to the point or sqaure one the 'Initial'... now FINAL stance or point.

I just read in here today such outright lies RE: Brett Favre. This and that written about Brett Favre that has no merit in terms of proof that the claims against him are all true. Brett Favre is 'a real person and MAN'.

No member of Packerrats should ever claim their better than Brett Favre.

Maybe you don't read my posts as you don't try. There is little wrong with my writing and yes my style may be different but the content is solid.

No excuse me and I do not need to defend woodbuck27 here but your ignoring the question.

Where do I write that I 'm against this thread. If I was I would NOT post it. If I was I indeed would NOT read it. I'm not masochistic or ever curious about nonsence. Sometimes I am obliged to read nonsence and I simply let it slide.

ie I refuse to go into the Garbage can and under NO circumstance (s) will I ever go into that section of this Forum. My reasons for such a decision are my own and in no way should be interpreted as a criticism or judgement on those that frequent the 'Garbage Can'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-06-2012 at 10:35 AM.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Fuck Favre. He is a guy that tarnished his own legacy by texting Dick pics and not having the good sense to stay retire. In a couple of years it will change maybe but right now he is a Benedict Arnold.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    This thread is suppose to contain all the Favre talk not be scott and woodys battles ground.

Officially asking ScottCampbell and Woody to take there personal battle to the GC or they will get removed from PackerRats present.

Mad I do NOT desire to post in 'the GARBAGE Can'.

Mad, I'm always confident I will resolve any issue with any person. I stress that's confidence not arrogance.

From this time forward and until Scott Campbell and I may reach some PEACE settlement

a) I'll NOT post Scott Campbell on this thread.

b) I'll continue to post all members of Packerrats otherwise on this thread and in all other threads and doso with due respect. Do so with my accustomed decent manners.

Rebut a member here and it seems to me. I'm judged as treating that member harshly. I don't attack another member here with 'a FLAME' on any regular basis . If such is interpreted then the sensativity of that poster must be examined.

I've always done my best to be a solid contributor to Packerrats. I resent the implication that 'of late' or at any time I have been otherwise as a main feature here of my personality.

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-06-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Great posting everybody!

Blog Entries
    Buck doesn't speak English.

He's Canadian, ya know?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post

He's Canadian, ya know?
    One more hurtful, attacking post like this, and you will be banned.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Fuck Favre. He is a guy that tarnished his own legacy by texting Dick pics and not having the good sense to stay retire. In a couple of years it will change maybe but right now he is a Benedict Arnold.
    Your entitled to your opinion and I too lost respect for Favre over that texting issue. He let down so many fans acting like a mere mortal and in that same vane i cannot judge him as Favre 'the pilandering husband' and victim of his own midlife crisis.

Many men suffer far more reasons for disrespect in this trying phase of their lives.

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-06-2012 at 11:34 AM.

He's Canadian, ya know?
    Exactly. (-:

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post

That isn't helping out 'M' ! Your very capable of more.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    That isn't helping out 'M' ! Your very capable of more.

Excellent point!!!! THANKS!!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Good post mraynrand!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Good post mraynrand!

Straight back atcha, buddy!!!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    your entitled to your opinion and I too lost respect for Favre over that texting issue. He let down so many fans acting like a mere mortal and in that same vane i cannot judge him as Favre 'the pilandering husband' and victim of his own midlife crisis.

Many men suffer far more reasons for disrespect in this trying phase of their lives.

GO PACK GO !
    It wasn't a mid-life crisis, he's been fucking around on Diana since the early 90s that I know for sure.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    I respectfully decline that honor.

I think we've all learned that you can not hope to attack Woody.

You can only try to contain him.
    Last edited by KYPack; 05-06-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    It wasn't a mid-life crisis, he's been fucking around on Diana since the early 90s that I know for sure.

Good post ThunderDan!

I respectfully decline that honor.

I think we've all learned that you can not hope to attack Woody.

You can only try to contain him.
    well stated!

well stated!
    Yes. I'm so out of control.

Do you fellas really believe this stuff? Not to ever offer any conjecture.Sometimes I just get a tad confused. I chalk it up to cultural dispar...errr differences.

Ohh and solid post. We'll turn Packerrats into a nice totally harmony spot on the internet. Something like WAYN.