Page 477 of 563 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 ... LastLast
Results 9,521 to 9,540 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

When Favre says he has no idea when the day will come that he will return to Lambeau, I wonder if he means he has no idea how long Ted Thompson will be a part of the Packer organization. I hope not, but I think it's a possibility.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    When Favre says he has no idea when the day will come that he will return to Lambeau, I wonder if he means he has no idea how long Ted Thompson will be a part of the Packer organization. I hope not, but I think it's a possibility.
    Yawp. It's a Ted thing.

Thanks Ted!

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Didn't this come out last summer? Why they hell is it being reposted? Troll.
    What's a ' power domination hatemongering control freak'?

Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-12-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...d-one-day.html

I saw this a couple of months ago and didn't post it and wasn't surprised that none of you posted it either.
    Yes. Reading that makes it clear that it's really all on the Green Bay Packer Organization to retire Brett Favre's number and otherwise honour this Packer great.

If the Packer organization waits until after Brett Favre goes into the NFL HOF. The Green Bay Packer organization will have made a serious error.

That would smack of 'sour grapes'. I base this statement in 'common sense'.

GO PACKERS !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    I am not going to shit in the game day thread but put that shit where it belongs!!!
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I'm aware of the words. There was another channel of information there.
    Ohh !? Did you hear him fart when he made that extremely positive statement RE: Aaron Rodgers?

If not what other channel of information do you refer to? Enlighten us please.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Woody has dial-up. It took him a few months to download the video.
    That's funny.

X 10.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Yes. Reading that makes it clear that it's really all on the Green Bay Packer Organization to retire Brett Favre's number and otherwise honour this Packer great.

If the Packer organization waits until after Brett Favre goes into the NFL HOF. The Green Bay Packer organization will have made a serious error.

That would smack of 'sour grapes'. I base this statement in 'common sense'.

GO PACKERS !
    It's all on BF not being an ass!!!!

That being said TT understands BF importance to GB and to football. GB will reach out to Favre to retire his number "officially" before he goes into the HOF (no one has worn the number since he left). TT will reach out with an olive branch to BF because he has no ego. TT cares about the game and the history of the game.

It will be up to BF to determine how he receives the olive branch. If he says something stupid like TT can't be at the ceremony, BF just shit on the Pack organization again.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Peace out Favre you are going to be the only Super Bowl Winning Starting QB in Packer history with only one ring...
    Such a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    It's all on BF not being an ass!!!!

That being said TT understands BF importance to GB and to football. GB will reach out to Favre to retire his number "officially" before he goes into the HOF (no one has worn the number since he left). TT will reach out with an olive branch to BF because he has no ego. TT cares about the game and the history of the game.

It will be up to BF to determine how he receives the olive branch. If he says something stupid like TT can't be at the ceremony, BF just shit on the Pack organization again.
    An 'olive branch' to a first ballot HOFer !??

Are you serious? An 'olive branch'.

" If he says something stupid like TT can't be at the ceremony, BF just shit on the Pack organization again." ThunderDan

How could you dream that stuff up? Where does such thinking come from Packer fan?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am not going to shit in the game day thread but put that shit where it belongs!!!

Sorry, I forgot about your mystical powers to will a team to victory based on your presence alone. Packer fan gotta love'em for their crackerjack superstition and how my posting in the Game day thread might effect it.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    An 'olive branch' to a first ballot HOFer !??

Are you serious? An 'olive branch'.

" If he says something stupid like TT can't be at the ceremony, BF just shit on the Pack organization again." ThunderDan

How could you dream that stuff up? Where does such thinking come from Packer fan?
    Because they are completely spoiled. Aaron Rodgers has been in all relative terms a pretty good quarterback, which apparently gives Packer fan the righteousness to dump all over Favre and forget all the good he brought to this franchise, and his dedication to the Green Bay Packers. If Aaron Rodgers shit his pants as the starting QB, Favre would still be revered by all Packer fans. They are spoiled to have such a long span of time being led by two of the best qbs in the game.

Sorry, I forgot about your mystical powers to will a team to victory based on your presence alone. Packer fan gotta love'em for their crackerjack superstition and how my posting in the Game day thread might effect it.
    You......... BASTARD!

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    You......... BASTARD!
    No kidding. It's just too easy to play smackdown with some of these geniuses.

It's unbelievable to me that Packer fans can't simply embrace the privalege of having back to back HOF QB's and simply realize great joy in that fact.

NO! They have to make it a comparison and raise a wall between anything Brett Favre Vs anything Aaron Rodgers.

To place a new empasis on behaving foolishly. We're Green Bay Packer fans. We're not Brett Favre or Aaron Rodgers.

As we approach the opening KO Vs our storied opponent 'the San Francisco 49ers'. Do we have to make it like a Joe Montana Vs Steve Young thing? Can't we grow beyond such nonsence?

GO PACK GO !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-12-2013 at 10:53 AM.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Because they are completely spoiled. Aaron Rodgers has been in all relative terms a pretty good quarterback, which apparently gives Packer fan the righteousness to dump all over Favre and forget all the good he brought to this franchise, and his dedication to the Green Bay Packers. If Aaron Rodgers shit his pants as the starting QB, Favre would still be revered by all Packer fans. They are spoiled to have such a long span of time being led by two of the best qbs in the game.
    Yes, this is what has happened: nobody likes Favre and what he did for Green Bay! Nobody! Nobody! Wahhhhhhh!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    No you are trying to stir up BF shit. Why today? It's a Packer playoff game not a BF day and especially not a MINN vs SF from previous years day!

-Tim Harmston

No you are trying to stir up BF shit. Why today? It's a Packer playoff game not a BF day and especially not a MINN vs SF from previous years day!
    Ahhhh! How old are you?

If you can't run with the big dogs!? Stay on the porch.

Anyone notice how the unblockable Justin Smith was blocked by a RB because Loadholt blew a stunt?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Too bad this entire thread cannot be permanently locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Too bad this entire thread cannot be permanently locked.
    If your sensative to this thread.

Simply ignore it Pugger. It's not as if someone insulted your parents or your religion.