Page 478 of 563 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,560 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Sorry, I forgot about your mystical powers to will a team to victory based on your presence alone. Packer fan gotta love'em for their crackerjack superstition and how my posting in the Game day thread might effect it.
    So, does this mean Bretzky's whammy thread is simply a fraud, a farce, a hoax? That wearing my lucky clothing is an exercise in futility? Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Sorry, I forgot about your mystical powers to will a team to victory based on your presence alone. Packer fan gotta love'em for their crackerjack superstition and how my posting in the Game day thread might effect it.
    It really doesn't help? Wow I never knew, thanks for enlightening me.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

On a side note, I feel a bit of relief as now I can finally change my underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    So, does this mean Bretzky's whammy thread is simply a fraud, a farce, a hoax? That wearing my lucky clothing is an exercise in futility? Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!
    I hope your 'Lucky Clothing' is LUCKY today esoxx.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    An 'olive branch' to a first ballot HOFer !??

Are you serious? An 'olive branch'.

" If he says something stupid like TT can't be at the ceremony, BF just shit on the Pack organization again." ThunderDan

How could you dream that stuff up? Where does such thinking come from Packer fan?
    Yes, because BF has already said on National TV that he wants nothing to do with TT. So yes TT to patch a broken relationship will make the first move or an "olive branch."

The Packers aready once tried to retire BF's number or did you forget?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Ahhhh! How old are you?

If you can't run with the big dogs!? Stay on the porch.
    I could drag up your handful of Jenn Sterger posts but I will stay on the porch and let the master show the student how it is done.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I could drag up your handful of Jenn Sterger posts but I will stay on the porch and let the master show the student how it is done.
    Jenn Sterger !?

Are you fantasizing her or willing to bring up that smut again?

I forgot her name months ago. You have not ?? Amazing!
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Does this mean Scott Campbell has returned?

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Does this mean Scott Campbell has returned?
    I wish he would come back!!

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Anyone notice how the unblockable Justin Smith was blocked by a RB because Loadholt blew a stunt?
    I've thought about this before. What percentage of plays do you think a DL/LB just gets stalemated on a play? What percentage of the time does one of those guys have to make a play in the backfield (TFL, Sack, disruption) to be considered unblockable? I bet that in many cases it's 10% or less of their total plays.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Here is a great Aaron Rodgers story from JSOnline and Gary D'Amato. Went back to his hometown and high school for stories. http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...186579661.html

Couple of takeaways:

1. Remember the story about a college professor who railed against Rodgers (and the other football players in this class) and the sense of entitlement when asking to redo homework? Prof scoffed when Rodgers said he goal was to play in the NFL? A slightly different version of that same story appears here, but its in High School and his teacher is quoted by name. She was the wife of a football coach so Rodgers probably got this talk twice.

2. How do you slide in the NFL draft and how do rumors of drug use get started? When NFL personnel people, afraid of getting burned, start asking questions like this [his high school's QB coach is quoted relaying the questions of a personnel guy]: ""He said, 'Guys like this don't just fall out of the sky. What's the real story on the kid? Was it drugs?' " Souza said. "The guy kept pushing and pushing. Was it drugs? Alcohol? No, he just grew late. When he was 15 he was 5-3 and 115 and he wasn't on anybody's radar."

3. Same teacher as #1 took ill during class and Rodgers assisted her. When he came back to class, he had the teacher's book and started teaching the class in her stead.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I've thought about this before. What percentage of plays do you think a DL/LB just gets stalemated on a play? What percentage of the time does one of those guys have to make a play in the backfield (TFL, Sack, disruption) to be considered unblockable? I bet that in many cases it's 10% or less of their total plays.
    Reasonable. Stalemated, if the other defenders also can maintain the shape of the D, can be a winning position for a defense. Esp. against the run.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Yes, because BF has already said on National TV that he wants nothing to do with TT. So yes TT to patch a broken relationship will make the first move or an "olive branch."

The Packers aready once tried to retire BF's number or did you forget?
    Timeline TunderDan !?

Post your timeline please. I've posted over and over again this fact:

Brett Favre says clearly that it was his best impression that any ill will or bad feelings between himself and anything Packer management was over( in an interview with the media) following the last New York Jets game. Try to find that interview and you'll see it for yourself.

Please discover this TRUTH. You owe it to yourself to be informed. I encourage you to discover this TRUTH.

Otherwise... this is 'a day of grieving', another season down the tubes. Moreso one that reveals much that needs to be improved on the team we both support.

I'm not here to argue nonsence with you or anyone else regarding a Green Bay Packer GREAT.

The TRUTH and all the inspiration you or any Packer fan ever really needs to discover. In specific terms of that fact is logged in NFL history.

Open your eyes, mind and heart. Try to use good sense.

Your a Green Bay Packer fan. So am I.

GO PACKERS !
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-13-2013 at 09:09 AM.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...er-bowl-xlvii/

Brett Favre joins NFL Network for Super Bowl XLVII

Posted by Cindy Boren on January 31, 2013 at 9:50 am

" The 43-year-old former quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings will be an analyst on the NFL Network’s “NFL GameDay Morning,” which begins at 9 a.m. Sunday.

“I don’t miss the grind and stress of day-to-day football,” he told the Associated Press in an email, “but I do miss my teammates and coaches.” ..."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...er-bowl-xlvii/

Brett Favre joins NFL Network for Super Bowl XLVII

Posted by Cindy Boren on January 31, 2013 at 9:50 am

" The 43-year-old former quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, New York Jets and Minnesota Vikings will be an analyst on the NFL Network’s “NFL GameDay Morning,” which begins at 9 a.m. Sunday.

“I don’t miss the grind and stress of day-to-day football,” he told the Associated Press in an email, “but I do miss my teammates and coaches.” ..."
    They forgot "Atlanta Falcons".

Favre and Rodgers, in tandem, presented the comeback player of the year award tonight in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Favre and Rodgers, in tandem, presented the comeback player of the year award tonight in New Orleans.

http://blogs.twincities.com/vikings/...aaron-rodgers/
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 02-02-2013 at 09:09 PM.

Then there's this release Re: Favre and Rodgers presenting Peyton Manning with the Comeback Player of the Year Award:

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/favre-...he-year-award/

Favre looks cool with the grey hair and glasses. Kind of has that Richard Gear look.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Favre looks cool with the grey hair and glasses. Kind of has that Richard Gear look.
    Yea your right: